Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

3 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

Uhmm...and leon was born in 2015 and that drama was also in 2015. Another coincidences among other dozen.

At this point, if they’re not fated to be together, I don’t know what it is :love:

@Fenca Someone must be missing his ‘colleague’ :) Kang ki young and hwang bo ra have been busy with the new projects and cant join the trip but that someone is still trying to squeeze the trip in his hectic schedule, humhhh :kiss_wink:

@kn527j welcome, I shipped them too in the past although sadly they broke up. Don’t forget to drop by and make some posts :)  

I just think that he deserves the trip and some relaxing moments with the team before being back to filming Saja. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

PMY looks so blooming :wub:

Why white? :( Anyone found any info related to white colour? 

I only notice the 1f380.png :joy: why ribbon girl? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

@kn527j welcome, I shipped them too in the past although sadly they broke up. Don’t forget to drop by and make some posts :)  

Have you seen NJH's reaction when fans chanted LSK's name at a fanmeet? Lol it was priceless he got all shy, sorry for veering offtopic but I can't help imagining of the same thing happened to PSJ (fans chanting PMY's name) he would probably pass out :) 

Edited by kn527j
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7

August Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Announced 

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between July 3 and August 4.

Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young, the stars of tvN’s hit drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” topped this month’s list at No. 1 and No. 2 respectively. Park Seo Joon shot to the top of the rankings after scoring an impressive brand reputation index of 24,097,237, while Park Min Young scored an index of 18,161,817 for August.

High-ranking phrases in Park Seo Joon’s keyword analysis included “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” “Park Min Young,” and “dating.” The actor’s highest-ranking related terms included “cute,” “like,” and “lovable,” while his positivity-negativity analysis revealed a score of 64.11 percent positive reactions.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, kn527j said:

Have you seen NJH's reaction when fans chanted LSK's name at a fanmeet? Lol it was priceless he got all shy, sorry for veering offtopic but I can't help imagining of the same thing happened to PSJ (fans chanting PMY's name) he would probably pass out :) 

I was a fan of the NamLee couple as well.. but havent been following them lately though. WLKBJ is a favorite drama. Massive fan support especially in the Philippines, ''Do You Like Messi' line became top in the Philippines.

Coming back to ParkPark/BuBi couple, do they have a massive following as the NamLee couple? Though NamLeehave broken up, but the fans are still hopeful. Seeing NamLee couple popularity, fans are acceptable to their relationship, can the Parkpark/Bubi have the same amount of support i wonder? B)

• Like 3

21 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

@baby.hae Min Young denied the marriage rumor already, but actually it seems like there are a lot of people who believe they’re dating in the industry or else this rumor wouldn’t have become so big and spread like a wildfire.

I wouldn’t be surpised anymore with a sudden wedding annoucement but imagine how it would throw those haters off guard and blow their minds away *me being petty :tounge_wink:

Sorry for late reply. I mean of course pmy denied marriage rumors, both parkpark already denied their dating report. Looks like the opinion get divided, there are a lot of people who didnt believe they are dating (I dont know why I get funny emoticon lol, if you dont believe then it's okay, we can have different opinion)

Honestly I just saw another 'coincidence' they were both in same place around same time in 2016. .I dont know why 'it was well known in industry that parkpark is dating' and people assume that industry only use shipper evidence. Nope, if we talk about industry, they wont use shipper fanaccount as a evidence, they are insider, they are working in entertaiment industry, it's netizen who dig the evidence through instagram but the industry already know that they are dating, industry source report arent same as netizen source

Like I said before they just wait for the right timing. For all these years they probably have something to hold their back. I think PSJ big agency (SM/keyeast) is one of them. And wwwsk popularity is just big (I think this drama get more buzz than mr.sunshine) they probably think that is the right time, and psj already move to small agency who doesnt have big power. 

I find parkpark route is very similar to songsong. Both already dated during the drama, media released their dating report after the drama end, denied the report, dispatch is also quiet, no picture, then BOM news of their marriage. The last report also says that parkpark have a plan for for marriage. .

• Like 17
  • Haha 1

I feel now both will discuss what to post in the ig now but I don't think they will avoid anything just try to be more careful and make sure no coincidence anymore. Both will concentrated on their work first  but their romance door open so if thet are caught together this time they will break the news that after the drama they still contact and has developed feelings for each other hence they decide to be together  :)

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, eva21 said:

I feel now both will discuss what to post in the ig now but I don't think they will avoid anything just try to be more careful and make sure no coincidence anymore. Both will concentrated on their work first  but their romance door open so if thet are caught together this time they will break the news that after the drama they still contact and has developed feelings for each other hence they decide to be together  :)

I wish them all the best. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

I dont know why 'it was well known in industry that parkpark is dating' and people assume that industry only use shipper evidence. Nope, if we talk about industry, they wont use shipper fanaccount as a evidence, they are insider, they are working in entertaiment industry, it's netizen who dig the evidence through instagram but the industry already know that they are dating, industry source report arent same as netizen source

Absolutely agree. Inside the industry, news exits without any physical evidence, means that every body knows but nothing can be used as proof. So that report had to borrow "neitizen evidence" :D

• Like 11

1 hour ago, realistic2280 said:

I was a fan of the NamLee couple as well.. but havent been following them lately though. WLKBJ is a favorite drama as well. Massive fan support especially in the Philippines, ''Do You Like Messi' line became top in the Philippines. Coming back to ParkPark/BuBi couple, do they have a massive following as the NamLee couple? Though NamLeehave broken up, but the fans are still hopeful. Seeing NamLee couple popularity, fans are acceptable to their relationship, can the Parkpark/Bubi have the same amount of support i wonder? B)

ParkPark has massive support. I am not very familiar with NamLee how big their fandom was/is with other countries. Were they very popular in China too? Koreans value popularity in China and Japan more than other Asian countries. SongSong are very popular in China and recently, ParkPark has been topping Weibo popularity. ParkPark are able to get the support of Majority of SongSong shippers. I am a SongSong Shipper so I should know the sentiment of my other co-shippers. Big SSC fan accounts from different countries are shipping ParkPark now also. I am even amazed by that. It's unplanned but most of SSC shippers say they feel the same vibes with PPC  

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, katty27 said:

Absolutely agree. Inside the industry, news exits without any physical evidence, means that every body knows but nothing can be used as proof. So that report had to borrow "neitizen evidence" :D

I myself have lots of problems with that piece of news from Sport DongA:

1. They said they had 'industry insider'. But then they said the couple has been in a '007-style dating operation' such that even their close friends didn't know. Let's assume that they started to open to people in the industry now, how did they know the 3-year dating timeline? Where is the foundation of the 3 years dating? I don't think either PSJ or PMY was brain-hacked to the point that they confessed to others they've been dating for 3 years.

2. You shouldn't write such news with no concrete evidence. News with no concrete evidence should not be called news. It is mere rumours. It is trash.

3. Using shippers evidence in a piece of news is up to the highest level of BSting. Technically it should be a laugh for other media outlets. To my surprise, they joined in the party. Then the involvement of MBC made me more sick and disgusted. 

4. To throw such rumours out just couple of hours after the final episode was aired was so disgusting because you see how it clouded the closing-off of the drama. 

Anyway, the whole thing just seems to me like someone tries to steal some lights to themselves. I pity those people. 

• Like 5

Friends, is this a recent photo of PSJ? Because if it is... hot dayummmm!! He is looking mighty fine and sexayyyy!! That smouldering look... aish! How do you control yourself (PMY)?? Lol!

Ok so I think I can safely assume we are all having withdrawals from WWWSK... and PMY has admitted to wanting to go back to filming and that she was happy as Miso. And then PSJ teared up after shooting their last scene. I mean who wouldn't be affected?? If we are feeling the pang and sting of missing them on our little screens, can you imagine how hard it is for them? To be kissing and forming this attachment to their co-star (that they were/are attracted to already) for 3 months...and then having to stop cold turkey?? Man, I'd have some serious shakes. Lol!! 

• Like 4

@realistic2280 

I liked NamLee too. NamLee's popularity in the Philippines soared high after it was aired on abscbn. Honestly speaking though, in Korea their drama did not do well in the ratings. (TBH WWWSK is a lot more successful in Korea in terms of ratings even if cable) So if ever fan delulus are true that NamLee breakup is fake, YG had to fake a break up so their careers will still flourish.

Philippines I heard is the first country to successfully buy rights to air WWWSK. I heard will be aired on abscbn. As of now, there are already a lot of ParkPark shippers (check out twitter and ig observe that there are many fans from the Philippines crazy over ParkPark) how much more if its gonna be on abscbn. 

DOTS was aired on GMA but still SongSong has a very huge fanbase in the Philippines. 

@addikorean16

His cheeks look fuller on that photo I think its a throwback

I think this is the most recent photo of PSJ having a photoshoot 2 nights ago

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, don't think this is new since he hasn't dyed his hair yet. Still jet black :wub:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Haha everyone is trying to locate PSJ, seems hiding or too busy to post anything as we have already see PMY blooming:lol: Every one is curious just post something PSJ we are concerning you:D 

• Haha 7

32 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Haha everyone is trying to locate PSJ, seems hiding or too busy to post anything as we have already see PMY blooming:lol: Every one is curious just post something PSJ we are concerning you:D 

LOL.. Where is the VC Lee? Has he been kidnapped again? 

• Haha 4

I can understand why it is really hard for many to believe that these 2 were already dating prior to WWWSK for several reasons:

1.  We have nothing to link them together...in terms of previous work, endorsements or even same circle of friends.

2.  They have never been photographed together ....the closes interaction we can get is AAA 2017

3.  There are still a lot of fans shipping these 2 with their past onscreen partners who will not easily believe such kind of rumors

4. A lot of circumstances around Park Min Young kinda give fans conflicting signals....she recently moved to Namoo making fans shipping her with LJK happy. A day or 2 before her birthday JCW ordered for a cake so ChangMin shippers were ecstatic thinking it is for her. The same week a florist posted a flower bouquet for PMY which googles translate to Mr. Lee so MinMin fans were happy given that LMH is now single ...thinking that this could have come from him hahaha.  

PMY has always good chemistry with her onscreen partners because she is a great actress but for some who have been following her career for long it's easy to spot something that was there that wasn't there before....you just have to have an open mind and heart.  I found meaning now to the things thst puzzle me....things that doesn't make sense to me before.

To the question...does ParkPark have massive fan support? A resounding yes....and the numbers keep growing each day.

PS. The greatest giveaway here is Park Seo Joon...this guy is such a darling....he wants the world to know "The girl is Mine"

Caution #4 are just rumors based on fas delusion that  I gathered in the net and thus should not be taken seriously.  

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

@parkparkloveu hi fellow namlee shipper. it's true though that their break up was a made-up story, some sources even cite that they're still seen going to some places together. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

I myself have lots of problems with that piece of news from Sport DongA:

1. They said they had 'industry insider'. But then they said the couple has been in a '007-style dating operation' such that even their close friends didn't know. Let's assume that they started to open to people in the industry now, how did they know the 3-year dating timeline? Where is the foundation of the 3 years dating? I don't think either PSJ or PMY was brain-hacked to the point that they confessed to others they've been dating for 3 years.

2. You shouldn't write such news with no concrete evidence. News with no concrete evidence should not be called news. It is mere rumours. It is trash.

3. Using shippers evidence in a piece of news is up to the highest level of BSting. Technically it should be a laugh for other media outlets. To my surprise, they joined in the party. Then the involvement of MBC made me more sick and disgusted. 

4. To throw such rumours out just couple of hours after the final episode was aired was so disgusting because you see how it clouded the closing-off of the drama. 

Anyway, the whole thing just seems to me like someone tries to steal some lights to themselves. I pity those people. 

They are media and that’s the way they make a living no surprise. In Korea only Dispatch is capable of providing pics sometimes Sports Seoul but very little. Dispatch lately doesn’t expose couples themselves sometimes they let couples deny once or twice and release pics later (SongSong, Lee Jun Ki, Park Shinhye for example). 

I’ve experienced many denials from celebs and all turned out that they denied bc they wanted to date in privacy. The accuracy of dating rumors is incredible haha.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Maybe the reason why PSJ doesn’t post anything yet because he doesn’t want to be too obvious. Fans will die if they post at the same time again maybe he will post later hehehehehehehe. Remember 007 couple they have to be very very careful now. Hehehehe:lol:

• Haha 2