Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

That wedding scene... :cold_sweat:

I have been safely controlling my shipper levels, but that scene, their looks to each other. I KENAT! I have fallen for them now. 

*sigh*

My heart is so heavy because I will miss them. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

That ending wedding scene was so beautiful! I think this is the first time I cried at the end of a drama. This drama and Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon have given me so much joy these past 2 months and I will miss this drama so much. It'll be a while before I move on from this couple. Will definitely be rewatching this a lot even though I've already seen each episode multiple times lol. It's been a great journey although the wait each week was agonizing. This might be my favorite rom-com/K-drama ever. Thank you to all the staff and actors for bringing us such a wonderful treasure. 

• Like 19

Warning, don’t click on this if you don’t want your shipper heart to explode :wub:

Spoiler

P/S am i weird to think that this stylist of PSJ is hot as well ?:sweatingbullets:

• Like 15
  • Sad 1

omg i need to watch the last ep like immediately. :bawling: but im heading to work ottokeee.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

GUYS!! I really crying when i watch the wedding scene :bawling: I don't know why am i crying but it is definitely a tear of happiness :bawling: I will miss them sooooo much. What should I do????:bawling:

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

PSJ wedding hair reminds me of his hairdo at the AAA (whatever it is) awards! He looks so handsome and MY such a beautiful bride! My heart fluttered watching their onscreen wedding ! I’m so going to missss them! And it looks like SJ is too by his most recent looks 

• Like 11

That wedding felt so real and beautiful. Sad that we will not see pregnant MS and VP reaction but Very satisfied with the ending. Still my emotions are scattered because im not going to see PSJ and PMY together anymore. Huhuhuhuhu. :cold_sweat::wub:

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

Hello everyone I maybe new to this thread but I'm a silent reader/lurker since page 1 and have been falling for ParkPark since the 1st teaser was out  :bawling: But today after watching their wedding scene I think that I can't be silent anymore  :tears::tears: I've watched tons of korean dramas and  this is by far the best couple I've ever seen. Their chemistry is so beautiful and so real, both their visuals and acting match each other so well that I cannot help but ship :tears::tears: Especially in the wedding scene today am I only the one who thinks that they are PSJ and PMY not LYJ and KMS? PSJ with his hair up is so unlike LYJ and PMY is so gorgeous in her wedding dress. They are sooo real that I love them so much. When the last OST was played and he kissed her I literally burst into tears because it was so beautiful and and sad also :tears:. I really hope that they will date in real life or at least keep each other company after the drama ends :tears: 

• Like 13
  • Sad 4

Some pictures from wrap up dinner....let's see if we would be gifted with our OTP pictured together (one can only hope, though it's really rare..LOL) :yum:

006kRk8kgy1ftnm5syei8j30jn0jnwg1.jpg

Spoiler

006kRk8kgy1ftnm6oara6j30u00q5god.jpg

006kRk8kgy1ftnm67l67lj30u00u0b29.jpg

006kRk8kgy1ftnm6n3vwbj30u00u0b29.jpg

006kRk8kgy1ftnmnsw8zij30qo0qoq6d.jpg

006kRk8kgy1ftnmnulaahj30k00k0dh2.jpg

• Like 9

I think PSJ will always be in PMY’s heart because he’s the guy gave her first romcom experience. For sure they will miss each other so much and i hope the news about the two of them joining the trip is real. Chebal destiny make it happen make them real! Chebal

• Like 12

I cannot believe it is over... Now we will have to really scout out for clues to find out if they are still in touch.... :tears:

We still have the Bts of ep 15&16 left though :) hope they show us drunk miso and the making of that. 

My rational mind thinks that PSJ looks really tired. But my shipper heart feels he cried a lot and which is why his eyes look like that.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, nargyz said:

Does somebody know, what the caption says?

I think it simply says 'Whats Wrong Secretary Kim'. But that was my auto translator talking :lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Omg I am ready to cry. Is it finish unbelievavle? I still cant believe that its end. Oh no.

Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young, oh please never seen any Wedding scene which can be more beautiful.

if you too dont love each other I can not believe it

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

I cannot believe it is over... Now we will have to really scout out for clues to find out if they are still in touch.... :tears:

We still have the Bts of ep 15&16 left though :) hope they show us drunk miso and the making of that. 

I need to research on any upcoming drama award shows asap for seeing chances of them meeting up again. I really look forward to seeing them together on-screen again. Also they probably have a line of media interviews after this, hopefully we hear more of what they have to say about each other and their amazing chemistry.

The wedding photos. I...just..died. It's what i imagine my non-existent fairytale wedding to look like with my non-existing prince seo joon :joy:. I love the stylist photos the best because i find that its more personal and it does feel like their 'families' coming together. In that one photo, i see 10 additional shippers! Maybe we should invite them to this thread!

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, mmac80 said:

At least they're seated face-to-face!!! :wub:

Just noticed PSJ's face... Why does he look so pissed off?? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, nargyz said:

Does somebody know, what the caption says?

I put it into the translator and it didn't translate the whole thing but from the romanization it said What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, "sugohaeso giokhage" which I believe means good work and he'll always remember it. I just also realized these two phrases are also the names of the two stuffed animals Young Joon gives Miso! OMG, I wonder if he did that on purpose. 

• Like 6

@minseojoon  I agree with you. The last picture was like a real end of wedding party. OMG :wub:..... How can we move on from this drama? :cold_sweat:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

@minseojoon  I agree with you. The last picture was like a real end of wedding party. OMG :wub:..... How can we move on from this drama? :cold_sweat:

It'll take us a long time. After August we hardly see them together again if they have no feeling now. It's sad but true. If one of them, PSJ or PMY has the feeling with each other, I hope they can catch this chance.

• Like 4