Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Be still my beating heart. Are those 2 on a date?

The girls night in was probably NY brooding about ODG and the socks. And how his family likes someone feminine. And HYR going on and on about LSY.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, TheMsChelsea91 said:

Not a fan on in woo but in a way you have to give him the benefit of the doubt. He is no saint but even to the gangsters,  he does try to protect SY by hiding him from them, and acting all aloof.  This is why he also tries to get rid of SY from the airport,  even though i highly disagree with his methods.  The mystery of why SIW is involved with the gangsters even though he clearly has the skills to go up the corporate ladder and make tons of money,  so it still baffles me why he associates himself with the bad guys. I do believe he has a chance to redeem himself,  but we have to wait for future eps to find out more.

Well... There is a way to redeem SIW in the eyes of viewers. We already know that there is some shady game going on, something really not good for the airport from the mafia side. And as they made us aware NIS or some secret police department already know about all that. They tailing gangsters, they made contact with security chief. 

What if SIW is informant and his goal to destroy gangsters from the inside? And thus made revenge for him and his brother? And if that's case it's very dangerous situation. In which SY could be his ultimate weakness. 

It's only a mere speculation of course. As for now I really don't like SIW as a character :) But... he surely must have something good in him, something that made SY so close to him in the first place.

• Like 7

14 hours ago, 11moonstone said:

wow what will happen?

e00a7d8d89244da48eb0d5e66ec71d5d.jpeg?s=

Chae Soo Bin And Lee Soo Kyung Get Closer After A Few Drinks In “Where Stars Land”

Nov 17, 2018
by K. Lew

Chae Soo Bin and Lee Soo Kyung have bonded over drinks in “Where Stars Land.”

“Where Stars Land” follows the chaotic lives and romance between the employees at Incheon International Airport. Chae Soo Bin plays passenger service team employee Han Yeo Reum, who is shedding her bungling and clumsy image. Lee Soo Kyung plays former judo athlete and current member of the security team, Na Young Joo.

Not only do the two work in the same place, but they also share a home together as roommates. Initially, Na Young Joo suggested that the two keep their personal lives separate, which created a slightly awkward roommate situation. Even when her roommate asked her for advice regarding her boyfriend Lee Soo Yeon (played by Lee Je Hoon), Na Young Joo ignored her until the very end.

In the released photos, the two roommates get closer with a few drink. They chug beer and soju together, munching on chips while sharing their worries. They get drunk to the point where they embrace each other giddily, and eventually pass out with beer cans littered around them.

Spoiler

Chae-Soo-Bin-Lee-Soo-Kyung-2.jpg

It was reported that the two actresses held nothing back and perfectly conveyed the characters’ drunken behavior. From giggling to getting teary, they portrayed their characters becoming closer. In between takes, Chae Soo Bin took care of her co-star by covering her with a blanket.

A source from the production staff stated, “As Han Yeo Reum reveals another one of her worries to Na Young Joo, it will be a scene where they slowly open their hearts to one another. Please look forward to the stronger ‘womance’ between Han Yeo Reum and Na Young Joo on the November 19 episode.”

“Where Stars Land” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t already, check out the latest episode below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

• Like 10

I missed so much last week but I had a very busy week ; I catch all the episode buth not everyone comments:bawling: I had a lot to say but still don't have time to write long post 

But I am so waiting for this week ep with girls become  close, yr  know about sy, her over acting in trying to help him ( I like it even when she can't actually be normal it  make it easy to sy since her reaction is not like normal people) 

I guess some problems will be with sy and yr  about his health and her idea of helping him but as I said even if not comfortable but still it better than what normal people will treat him , he need this over caring and crazy reaction in his life.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I discovered that I have probably rewatched ODG's family with HYR plus the birthday gifts scenes several times since Tue. For some reason I am tickled pink seeing ODG squirming with embarrassment and horror. Well not horror but trying to backtrack his comments. 

The puppy look vs the cat look type. And bagging the person who bought the socks not knowing his taste. When he is desperately trying to be cool and not show his interest.

For some reason him trying to impress her and failing... has taken my fancy.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Lately i always shipping 2nd couple more. ODG & NYJ is just so my favourite now. I thought they supposed to be merely only colleague. But recently theyre just so cute. They always bickering and never come clean about their feelings. But they clearly care about each other a lot. Every episodes im expecting them to appear, theres never a boring moment with them. The main couple recently turn a bit too angsty for me..i hope its not turn into melodrama. 

• Like 11

Sy is angry  from jang  I think jang want far more  than just telling  yr  about sy health  , he maybe was trying to break this two for sy good I hope it not the case 

0000923400_001_20181119093933604.jpg?typ 

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

Thank God it's Monday!
I cannot wait to see tonight's episode...
I am curious about the Mr. Lee... Who that person may be... Why Choi Moo Ja seemed a bit tense to see him...
Will he be an ally or an enemy...
I have a feeling that SIW is taking the Team Manager to see a politic influencer... whom may want to use the Airport for political purposes... (too much Terius??)

But I am curious to see what this will have to do with our LSY and HYR...

Also.. NYJ has had her suspicion on LSY's arms as we saw on previous episodes (when Yang was talking to LSY)... And even if she and ODK know the truth, I think they will be standing for LSY...

About tonight's episodes... even if LSY and HYR will break up... I think it would be because LSY's doesn't want to become a burden for HYR (looking from the scenes where HYR was trying to do his tasks for him)....
As for Eun Seob... he was being a very great and supportive friend, who was in love with HYR... but I think he will be the one cheering for their love... instead of becoming a threat of their relationship.. 

Gosh... Why the time moving so slowly.........

• Like 9

Haven't been on here for a little bit. 

Sigh... watching the preview, I hope that we aren't just watching an episode of misunderstandings... we only have so many episodes left.... please don't add unnecessary drama... 

The second couple has been hitting me at all the right spots... they are so awkward with their feelings!!! i wonder why NYJ created a "boyfriend" in the first place... i think thats why ODK is so awkward with her, even though he knows it's a lie now. 

I still dont know what plot SIW has, i mean what kind of plan needs 10 years in the making. I hope it's not something outrageous. 

Countdown for the next episode begins now!! 

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

I also wonder the same regarding SIW's plan...

What kind of plan that needs 10 years planting/planning...

Must be so huge... and could harm a lot of people? 

That's why LSY may be needed - to become the superhero to save the day?

Of course, this is just my wishful thinking...

Really, I cannot stop thinking about this drama today... :phew: :w00t:

Getting crazy...

• Like 8
  • Confused 1