Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

HOPPING ON THIS THREAD!

Been a fan of these two leads and been waiting patiently from this drama and finally it started!

I already finished watching all episodes and waiting again for the full subbed.

Wanna know your thoughts guys on overall episode :) for me it was good so far. Not Chae Soobin's best portrayed character and Lee Jehoon too but they both nailing the characters.

I'm still confused if this is a scifi drama or a fantasy .. but either of the two, I realized the PD in this drama is the one behind Secret Garden also. About to make sense ... and I the writer got enough credits on his/her belt to follow this drama.

Waiting on the airport ....

• Like 7

Show has potential but she is very very extra. Not in a cute way either. I will give it 4 more episodes to decide either way to continue.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I have been watching this weeks premiere of the show and have to say that I am liking the set up so far. 

I do agree that YR is not horribly like able as a character so far with her not listening to people and such.... But I do see what is going on with her. Apparently she has spent a whole year being criticized and scolded about how she works and does things. So she feels that nothing she does is right, thus she is absolutely desperate for some recognition or praise. And when you get desperate, logic starts falling by the way side. And with YR it just makes more trouble. 

She does need help, but it is hard to ask or accept help when everyone is screaming about your incompetence and feels like they are against you. So you want to prove yourself of you own merits, even if you can't do it. It turns into a pride thing. 

I think once SY establishes himself as someone not against YR, she will start to listen to him and accept help. As for SY and his own issues...while most of them have not come into light. I think it is important that he have someone who needs him... He has a natural protective instinct and seems to have a hard time ignoring people who needs help... and with YR she really needs someone to help.

It is early in the series to say exactly how they will change, but I do think that there is some potential. Usually we see our main characters at their ugliest in the beginning to establish them and demonstrate the change that they will need to progress through in the series.

• Like 8

[Fox Bride Star] PILOT Ep 1 Lee Je Hoon saves Chae Soo Bin twice with his supernatural powers

fox.png

Article: Naver 'Fox Bride Star' A fateful meeting with Chae Soo Bin and Lee Je Hoon, "It was you"

• Lee Soo Yeon (Lee Je Hoon) works in the airport. Han Yeo Reum (Chae Soo Bin) passes her interview to work in the airport and she went to work on her first day late. 
  • Yeo Reum keeps finding Soo Yeon familiar. 
  • Soo Yeon saves Yeo Reum by defending her with his arm. Yeo Reum remembers that Soo Yeon had saved her in the past with his supernatural powers too. 

1. [+334,-81]
Am I the only one enjoying this....? I'm watching this for Mondays and Tuesdays!

2. [+388,-185]
Chae Soo Bin doesn't have that female lead feeling. Pairing with Lee Je Hoon, she seems lacking. 

3. [+151,-9]
The cinematography is really pretty. ㅠㅠ What's with Lee Je Hoon's arm? I'm so curious. ㅋㅋ

4. [+115,-35]
I'm going to keep watching Fox Bride Star. It's so interesting.. 

5. [+81,-7]
I was looking forward to this because there are good actors in it... But there are too many forced scenes that it made me squint my eyes. I'm disappointed. Especially the female lead's character. Is it really necessary to make her that way in order for the story to flow.. 

6. [+66,-5]
Burdensome female lead. ㅜ

7. [+62,-3]
To be honest, is there anyone else who saw Lee Je Hoon holding the walkie-talkie and thought of the drama 'Signal'..??????  As expected, Lee Je Hoon is an actor you can trust with his diction and acting and watch his drama. Fighting. 

8. [+59,-8]
Are there people doing part-time jobs to write comments? It's filled with only good comments. The female lead is burdensome, and it feels like a superhero genre, but not a superhero genre. What a waste of Lee Je Hoon. 

9. [+54,-8]
It's interesting!!! I'm going to continue watching this!! ㅋㅋㅋ Lee Je Hoon ❤️

====

[Fox Bride Star] Eps 3 & 4 Chae Soo Bin is curious of Lee Je Hoon who is unable to feel pain

bride.png

Article: Naver 'Fox Bride Star' Chae Soo Bin "Lee Je Hoon who is unable to feel pain, slowly getting more curious" 

• Han Yeo Reum (Chae Soo Bin) accidentally spills hot ramyeon on Lee Soo Yeon (Lee Je Hoon)'s hand. 
  • Soo Yeon tells her that he can't feel pain. Yeo Reum slaps him in the face to try it out. 

1. [+352,-18]

It was so funny when Lee Je Hoon was slapped today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.. Lee Je Hoon's expression was so real. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+343,-58]
It's all good, but why is Chae Soo Bin's role so burdensome?? ㅋㅋ Makes me dislike it. ㅋㅋ

3. [+277,-8]
I was so focused on watching because of Lee Je Hoon's stable voice tone! I'm looking forward more! 

4. [+204,-10]
I'm curious of Lee Je Hoon's secret. And his gaze is good... He has a refreshing personality, he does things well, he's so cool. I like the male lead. 

5. [+111,-19]
The female lead is burdensome, she is too overly confident. It's boring, I turned the channel. ㅋ

6. [+71,-7]
The female lead character is too.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+51,-5]
Lee Je Hoon matches his role well. ㅋㅋㅋ I like this drama. ㅜㅜ

8. [+51,-5]
It's a waste that the female lead has ADHD.

p/s: i plan to watch the two eps later since the leads was my fav, otherwise is CSB really that bad? until knets had to criticize her?:blink:

cr 

• Like 4

Is Soo-Yeon one of the members of Marvel's Avengers!?:w00t:

His hair though.... TRAGIC<_<

So annoyed with Yeo-Rum! Like don't ignore good advise YO. Look where it got ya. She needs to swallow her pride and listen. 

Oh and of course one of my fave all time drama tropes, when danger strikes, PLEASE under no circumstance against your better judgment DODGE. No. Instead stay put. Why? Who knows? A hot mutant guy might swoop in to save ya;):rolleyes::P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Wow!!! Who knew this drama would do so well ratings wise ? The power of Lee Je Hoon. 

I agree that the female lead character can be hard to swallow . But I hope audience will give her time . 

Source

[Fox Bride Star] Eps 3 & 4 Chae Soo Bin is curious of Lee Je Hoon who is unable to feel pain

bride.png
Article: Naver 'Fox Bride Star' Chae Soo Bin "Lee Je Hoon who is unable to feel pain, slowly getting more curious" 

• Han Yeo Reum (Chae Soo Bin) accidentally spills hot ramyeon on Lee Soo Yeon (Lee Je Hoon)'s hand. 
  • Soo Yeon tells her that he can't feel pain. Yeo Reum slaps him in the face to try it out. 

1. [+352,-18]
It was so funny when Lee Je Hoon was slapped today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.. Lee Je Hoon's expression was so real. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+343,-58]
It's all good, but why is Chae Soo Bin's role so burdensome?? ㅋㅋ Makes me dislike it. ㅋㅋ

3. [+277,-8]
I was so focused on watching because of Lee Je Hoon's stable voice tone! I'm looking forward more! 

4. [+204,-10]
I'm curious of Lee Je Hoon's secret. And his gaze is good... He has a refreshing personality, he does things well, he's so cool. I like the male lead. 

5. [+111,-19]
The female lead is burdensome, she is too overly confident. It's boring, I turned the channel. ㅋ

6. [+71,-7]
The female lead character is too.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+51,-5]
Lee Je Hoon matches his role well. ㅋㅋㅋ I like this drama. ㅜㅜ

8. [+51,-5]
It's a waste that the female lead has ADHD. 
  • Like 4

Lol too overly confident my god

Anyways I like how overly curious they are about each other.

Also yeah he is 100% something either a fox like inuyasha or from another planet.Or he could have been experimented on or something

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

The female boss seems to know something about what is going on with our ML.  That's interesting.  I wonder if she is hiding something, too.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, thistle said:

The female boss seems to know something about what is going on with our ML.  That's interesting.  I wonder if she is hiding something, too.

Based on 1st eps observations, I like the female boss . ( think she’ll have a love line with LDG’s character) She’s fair & I think she’s giving HYR a chance to prove herself . The department manager on the other hand is pretty annoying. One of those people you’d meet in life that wines a lot but does not much . :D Like the folks at Traffic Control

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, triplem said:

Based on 1st eps observations, I like the female boss . ( think she’ll have a love line with LDG’s character) She’s fair & I think she’s giving HYR a chance to prove herself . The department manager on the other hand is pretty annoying. One of those people you’d meet in life that wines a lot but does not much . :D Like the folks at Traffic Control

Agreed!  And I have to admit that I do Not like the FL lead at all.....but, to be fair, it's usually a good sign if I detest one of the leads at first.  Just means the drama is gonna be interesting.  :P

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I dont know why people hating on the female lead she did apologize thats pretty rare for dramas especially this early.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

While I was watching tonight's episode, I suddenly realized that this series could kinda be seen as a massive Paid Promotional Placement Advert for Incheon Airport.  :blink:  :lol:

• Haha 5

Hi everyone I just finished watching episode 1 yesterday I think I will have to wait for weekend time catch episode 2 ( i will try hard to catch it before too ) but so far I want to ask

Why ??  Why there so many good dramas this month i have hard time to leave any one to watch it later :bawling: so many good dramas, good cast and stories 

I like this drama story and acting  so far, I guess I am more liking that the leading man not completely cold or not caring person, he for sure  care so much and a warm person who can smile and make connect with people but he just trying hard to not do that and I like that , I thought they will make him cold and isolated totally  but no rather then trying hard to act normal when he not he totally trying hard time not care and not stand even when he totally have warm  human feeling

I know I didn't like the female lead self victim pity but I guess its early  to judge her we still know nothing about her and why she trying hard to get created and attaching, but I like this two together, I guess he can't get her out of his carying side  anymore. I guess her  too normal and imperfection natural draw him so much, I want to know his story too

• Like 7