Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Hmm.. I have a different take on NYJ. I don't think she cried because she was sad DK didn't see her as a woman. She cried because deep down she knew what DK said was true/right and she was in the wrong for accusing him of treating her differently. For me, she is struggling with proving to people her worth. She doesn't want people to look down on her because she is a female. She is definitely not used to people showing care to her since she kept everyone at arm's length. I believe she didn't realized why yet but she is beginning to feel uncomfortable around him because she actually wanted him to show more attention to her. His "cold" or business-like treatment after their confrontation made her uneasy and that's why she requested transfer. She didn't know what to do about this uneasy feeling so she chose to leave. She is afraid to face the developing feeling of caring about how DK is treating her. All she knows is that she felt uneasy with him, but I don't think she knows yet it's because she is starting to care.

Besides SY, I had wanted to smack her too actually, but I can still cut her some slack because she isn't in touch with her feelings yet. She is acting this way because she is stunted in relationships generally. I look forward to her growth. 

• Like 20

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hmm.. I have a different take on NYJ. I don't think she cried because she was sad DK didn't see her as a woman. She cried because deep down she knew what DK said was true/right and she was in the wrong for accusing him of treating her differently. For me, she is struggling with proving to people her worth. She doesn't want people to look down on her because she is a female. She is definitely not used to people showing care to her since she kept everyone at arm's length. I believe she didn't realized why yet but she is beginning to feel uncomfortable around him because she actually wanted him to show more attention to her. His "cold" or business-like treatment after their confrontation made her uneasy and that's why she requested transfer. She didn't know what to do about this uneasy feeling so she chose to leave. She is afraid to face the developing feeling of caring about how DK is treating her. All she knows is that she felt uneasy with him, but I don't think she knows yet it's because she is starting to care.

Besides SY, I had wanted to smack her too actually, but I can still cut her some slack because she isn't in touch with her feelings yet. She is acting this way because she is stunted in relationships generally. I look forward to her growth. 

THIS!

I think NYJ is in completely new territory. I think there's a reason in her past why she's had to but walls up. I looking forward to seeing how she reacts as the walls start coming down. Looking forward to the friendship she will develop with HYR.

• Like 12

53 minutes ago, tas82 said:

THIS!

I think NYJ is in completely new territory. I think there's a reason in her past why she's had to but walls up. I looking forward to seeing how she reacts as the walls start coming down. Looking forward to the friendship she will develop with HYR.

Her straight face makes me laugh ops.. especially when she lays down all the house rules to YR ..heee.. :lol: 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

*whisper* u ..u ... want to smack her?? Omo.. she super skilled in Judo ya...hahaha... careful careful...:P

Ok ok chill... i am looking forward to her growth -- with uri security hottie ..heee:

For the shippers:

Cr to all owners

Edit.. oh btw... i also like the scene where uri hottie gets to hold her hand :wub: (i feel like he is holding mine...heh..heh..~~ *slaps forehead*)

tZf6zlt.jpg

*replay*

Spoiler

Edited by supergal99
  • Like 7
  • Haha 8

20 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I have only gotten the chance to watch fully with subs today.... So okay, I know that SY is a romantic fool, but I still want to smack him in the head no matter... Yang and Jang were too kind and lenient with him. I will ground him so that he can heal properly, by removing those gears or locking them away from his reach. I know he misses YR, but there is this video call nowadays, you can just use that for the time being, and she won't even discover your secret. Or better still, tell her the whole truth and let her come to your place and give you some TLC. If you're thinking for a long-term relationship, she's going to find out sooner or later anyway... unless you're thinking of only a short-term relationship??

I don't know, and I don't remember, is SY's condition still treatable? I mean, are they still looking for ways to restore his arm and leg into functioning by themselves? I'm just so frustrated because he is putting himself in dangerous situation, like what Jang said about damaging the arm if he doesn't rest. He can still do a phone call video call in the mean time.... me *facepalm*-ing because of this romantic fool. Their beautiful first kiss doesn't assuage my frustration with him now.:mellow:

The only way to make him stay is, ask YR to nurse him at home.. he will be a happy puppy to rest but he is playing the i dont want to tell you my secret game. My eyes rolling 

• Like 4
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

*whisper* u ..u ... want to smack her?? Omo.. she super skilled in Judo ya...hahaha... careful careful...:P

Ok ok chill... i am looking forward to her growth -- with uri security hottie ..heee:

Ooops, I had forgotten about her Judo skills :lol: ... That means I can't smack SY too because he has that super bionic arms :sweatingbullets:

• Haha 13

Yap yap.. @ktcjdrama that bionic arm...  mmm... give him TLC instead ok? Ok.:w00t:

**ileohge... ileohge...(like this...):

sj8tDKs.jpg

:P 

Edited by supergal99
  • Like 3
  • Haha 8

New stills 

Source

153535_202032_3127.jpg

153535_202033_323.jpg 

Spoiler

0000145887_001_20181102104711726.jpg?typ

153535_202034_3220.jpg

The stills plot as far as I read 

1. Siw  ( I hate him) trying to tell yr  everything  about sy disability and what his situation after the accident  ( I don't know if he could say that in the end before sy come but I think he did ) 

2.sy come and see them talk in secret  I think he heard something and he was so angry 

3.as we saw in the preview sy lose control on his hand again 

4. But there promise  to see change that behind our imagination in this scene  ( me dreaming  of yr go after him and find about him , give him a high hug  and ....) 

As jang will say to sy next episode  I want to say the same words " why you don't just tell her??" 

And add some words " did  you think  about her feeling not just your feeling" 

Lucky to us that yr find some clues here and there and she not in the dark as sy  think, she has pretty  good idea  how worse and strange  his situation can be , so her shock will be little  then why sy think  it will be 

Next week join forces we don't have time 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 18

17 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I can see your point as well. She may not even be aware of how why she's feeling this way, but it makes her uneasy so her solution is to switch teams. Honestly it may be a bit of both her realizing there's something deeper & knowing she was wrong in how she came at Dae Gi after she was hurt. 

Now that we look at it, Yeong Joo & Yeo Reum are pretty similar in this aspect (not wanting people to look down on them due to them being women & put up walls). It's interesting to watch because they're polar opposites in nearly everything else yet they share this similar trait even if they don't go about their issues the same. Yeo Reum wants to stand out in order to be acknowledged while Yeong Joo opts to do her job without bringing much attention to herself. 

• Like 13

On 10/15/2018 at 7:13 AM, triplem said:

I love this drama . Took me a short while to warm up to HYR but I really like that she’s got heart . She gets into trouble sometimes cause she lacks forethought. However it’s often because she gives into her feelings quickly but it’s always with good intentions. As I have mentioned In a previous post , what I like about her is that she cares , she’s not indifferent to people’s pain & sufferings .LSY is the same ...he’s trying hard to go unnoticed but he can’t help but step in each time because he’s just one of those kind & compassionate people. That’s why he & HYR are a good match because they have the same fundamental values.  

@triplem, I came across your post and it gives me hope. I just started this drama and I'm struggling due to the lead female. I'm only on episode 4, but her actions and the stupid things she says are just irritating because they are so illogical. I'm hoping that the writer tones down her "silliness" because otherwise I really like the drama and the cast. I'm hoping that I'll be able to warm up to her character as well.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, lclarakl said:

@triplem, I came across your post and it gives me hope. I just started this drama and I'm struggling due to the lead female. I'm only on episode 4, but her actions and the stupid things she says is just irritating because they are so illogical. I'm hoping that the writer tones down her "silliness" because otherwise I really like the drama and the cast. I'm hoping that I'll be able to warm up to her character as well.

I have not liked the FL either and she did things that made me very angry, so I stopped watching for awhile.  But I do like the other characters and I didn't want to quit watching; it made sense to take a break and read about the drama instead.  I'll binge watch to catch up soon, and I'm sure I'll be able to enjoy it better because I've waited a bit.

When a character is unlike-able, it can be just part of the dramatic tension.  Watching shows as they air can make it hard to see that.  Well, that's how it works for me--just for example:  for the first ten episodes or so of 100 Days My Prince, I kept wanting smack to the ML over the head but I waited it out and then I was able to enjoy the show much more and found it very fun. 

One of the tradition elements of drama is that characters should grow and change; and sometimes they help us to change our minds, too.  I'm hopeful that will happen with Where Stars Land.

• Like 9

NEW STILLS 

SOURCE

20181104_1541289949_02255800_1.jpg  

sadness in yr eyes i see tears too

the news talk about sad scene when two people who love each other face each other 

i didn't read all the news  so i don't have so much information

it not written in the news but the what i wish for :

it a scene where i wish she ask him to stop running away , hidden from her and untrusting her

a scene where i wish she speak up and tell him it not like she don't know or notice it just she waited for him to be ready to share but she  can't keep worry about him like this while he keep hidden from her his pain and that to ask him how he see her to not be able to tell her :love: it my wishes from the start

but i am afraid it will be another scene when YR sad about something about her and he helping her ,i don't know why the writer keep making SY the savor all the time it time to see YR healing SY and sharing him his pain too 

• Like 10
  • Sad 5

she was bullied  

a time when her father was away helping SY and her mother i don't know if she ever know about that

but look at what happen now she never till her mother she had a bad time 

no wounder she act strong all the time 

2018110507324227917_1.jpg  

so the crying scene is that about YR again !!! or so many things going to happen today !!!

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

@nona88 Thank you for giving us  still for the next episode :) seems like next episode gonna be about YR growing up and giving us more inside to YR mentality. Looking forward to know more about her. Maybe this gonna be a release for a heart to heart between YR and SY. At least I hope by end of this week YR knows all about SY! anyway looking forward to this weeks episode :D   

• Like 12