Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

I can't say enough  of how much I love today  episode that was perfect what I can talk about sy  and yr cute, courage, warm and understanding scenes, the new  security otp  and lead , the story of the couple and their  baby  , the way how everyone  helped them in their own way cause in the end they are all human and has feeling 

I felt  the sy love,  I get yr  warm that touch everyone around her, Iaught , cry, touched, get angry, worry , felt warm and mystery it all in the same episode 

I will write more and more  about sy and yr  alone latter , and on the security otp, and about so many things  each one alone 

But for now let me tell that was a perfect episode that could allow myself  leave  any scene even when I am watching it raw for the second time :heart:

• Like 8

I dont think sy hand is full robot  since he bleed , and after watching today episode  with sub I guess I understand it not like his  hand was cut or replaced with robot , it just the robot  device  was putting  above the  real hand 

What happens that he lose his pain feeling or the ability  to move his hand on his own , so the device was to make him can use his hands 

It maybe nerve damage or psycholog damage  that can't be fixed  with just fixing  bones so just as yr  said " cause you don't feel it doesn't mean it not hurt, it just your brain  don't acknowledge it "

It more easy that  way , what i thoughts first that he has a full robot  hand, poor him he lost everything, and the brother he loved so much level him to suffer alone , I cant imaging how the treatment  and mental shock were hards for him, that why he want to kill himself if he has hope or someone in his heart that mean he has to fight and fight again and handle all the pain 

In the past he find someone to make him fight again( I keep thinking it yr father she was only 15 years old back than, but maybe she helped  him with her father  )  but I think it was like living hell  till he get where he now , that why he didn't wany another person to be in his heart or move it again, since that another hope and another fightingt to live

it was more easy to live day by day without any hope or dream after all the suffering he has to be through back than . No reason to trying hard again ( poor him he tired  hard more than anyone full life  while he was a teenager) 

But  as he said, yr  show up , he knows she  moving his heart again , that painful  too he start to really want to live and change things , my heart is broken for him it going to be another fighting in this world, happy yr will be there for him .

I need to be full awake to wrire about sy and yr in this episode

• Like 6

Now i know why the writer gave the fox title on it, wah im speechless. Really no connection with gumiho. Accidentally popped up in her head after seeing the airport from up there at night, no?

And IW, how could he looks unhappy seeing SY still alive.

• Like 7

i guess we will get another love triangle between Soo Yeon, Yeo Reum and her friends from Ramp Management.

am i the only who ship the girl in security team between her friend ? I like their interaction and the writer has a good background with the supporting actor with their story. Like in Romantic Doctor haha.

Rating for episode 7-8 : Nielsen 9.0 %

• Like 7

Just realized that the security guard is played by the Kim Kyung Nam who was Namoo's older brother in Come and Hug Me--he was absolutely amazing in that.  Have been hoping to see him in more roles!  

• Like 5

It was nice and cute to see watch this episode from SY  side, how he see things, what he thinks, what he feels, how he view everything around him :heart: his voice over in background  l:love:

He have  a teenager heart when it comes to people who he care for , or love, at first he was only protection yr  from physical  danger and harm , now he protect even her feeling, nice to see him really care and enjoy little things, like watching her sleepy face, want to know where she was, why she have bags, making coffee since she didn't get to have one , worry about her feeling, caring  for her view and so get heartbeating even from her touching his hand :heart:

He was  more then enough  from the start as a man to be a lover, but his new cute and innocent love  side sail the ship without returning  ( I am in love too :joy:

And the fact he just admitting it is just :blush: no wounder  he easy can admit  it and find out he didn't let people get close to him for so long  and his heart was locked so sure can finding out that he has a very strange and force  feeling breaking his heart lock 

Most  cute scene was yr scolding sy about his hand in mother manner and he was having frozing body from her touching him and caring for him , he so cute that he ask if she do that always with easy mind or manner , He was really asking  looking straight at her since he was having heartache  and want to know of she feel indifferent :joy: and she thought he didn't like being touched 

Yr  too breaking the normal people reacting and fast  limit  of accepting things easy, she don't see complex matter with mind logic only see what her heart see , that maybe  a used to cause so much problem in all her life but the way she is a miracle  for  SY, she keep just surprised him each time , with everything she do with him  and with other, and she start  to learn to trust him and her team leader and think a little before acting , that all she wants a place to work on where she can feel part of it, her previous situation did break her trust  that people will stand with you even if you did nothing wrong so how if you show them your weaknes so she was trying to act all known  and strong , now it different 

Most important  question  from what we saw in preview can we dream that yr  feeling going to show up next! Sy standing by her in that hard situation is he going to let her know his feeling!!!! 

p.s. I love all of them now , all of them grow on me this week , from the bigger rules actor  to the smallest one , it just Iw  still in not liking zone but he for sure make me interesting, I hope he not  evil as they hints I saw that they were really close brothers in the past which  make it painful more

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, thistle said:

Just realized that the security guard is played by the Kim Kyung Nam who was Namoo's older brother in Come and Hug Me--he was absolutely amazing in that.  Have been hoping to see him in more roles!  

Yes . I like him very much as well . He  did really well with his character in CAHM. He also had some supporting roles in Prison Playbook & Strongest Deliveryman .He seems so sweet & good here. @ruzikie I like the idea of him & security girl having a love line . 

Looking forward to watching later with subs 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes . I like him very much as well . He  did really well with his character in CAHM. He also had some supporting roles in Prison Playbook & Strongest Deliveryman .He seems so sweet & good here.....

Just watched.  Did not realize at first that it was him and had to go look at the cast list--so happy to see him in this role.  You're right:  his character does seem very sweet and good.  

I was also interested to see that Nam Da Reum (who was in CAHM as well) is playing the younger version of SY.  NDR is great in anything he appears in.

• Like 5

My god they did it they made a drama about a airport fun :thumbsup:

I wish he put on a Fox Mask to fight crime that would be so cool :scream:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

this caught my eye i wonder if they are neighbors with YeonWoo from Suitsmouse-girl-emoticon-13.gif?1292795467

43f907dc7a9f29a9a1599b5f8192a1aa1b1647e5

the Filipino actors did great job 

Spoiler

0e07c486d35a12910a35ec0e797c4453f0c68ad848a8737c48ddbcd04d52910fca121247f48154388f33b5f4b49f5bc20aa381545a48a915c0dd83e61838991262cc0e81ed299a03f644e7afa4a4ca39

• Like 9

Is Seo In Woo (Lee Dong Gun) and Lee Soo Yeon (Lee Jae Hoon) used to know each other??? They seems to be closed to each other before the accident... i think i miss out one episode????

• Like 5

Is Dusty really existed in Incheon airport? Cool. Reminds me to R2D2. I need a hand.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

41 minutes ago, visiopeia said:

Is Seo In Woo (Lee Dong Gun) and Lee Soo Yeon (Lee Jae Hoon) used to know each other??? They seems to be closed to each other before the accident... i think i miss out one episode????

Based on the character chart on pg 13 of this thread,

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/421655-current-drama-2018-where-stars-land-fox-bride-star-%E2%98%85-%EC%97%AC%EC%9A%B0%EA%B0%81%EC%8B%9C%EB%B3%84-montue-2200-kst/?do=findComment&comment=21272301

SIW and LSY are stepbrothers. I think LSY mum married SIW dad . 

16 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Is Dusty really existed in Incheon airport? Cool. Reminds me to R2D2. I need a hand.

I don’t remember seeing it when I was there June  last year.  I am going again year end , I’ll look out for it :lol: because apparently they have introduced this . Really cool . 

Spoiler

If anyone has seen Are You Human Too , the robots can communicate. Dusty probably sense that LSY was cyborg . 

• Like 10

:glasses: fan service:P

meonji...meonji...meonji...

dLNtS3V.jpg

ZyODbE8.jpg

#koreanclass101

dust

먼지 meonji

Hi chingus, this is my first time. Okay, it has been a long time since I was really watching and following a korean drama.

Lately, i just watch some clips for a few dramas because they didnt really interesting for me.

But this drama, in my opinion its very good. I find it really interesting in each episodes. i like how the story going on so far.

it is my first drama for lee je hoon and im very happy to know this guy.

cant wait for next week episodes...

• Like 9