Quantcast
ghia

(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

And this is what Son Ye Jin answered. 

Son Ye Jin Talks About Dating Rumors With Jung Hae In And Praises His Acting Skills

May 28, 2018
by S. Park

Son Ye Jin spoke about her co-star Jung Hae In and their dating rumors in a recent interview.

The two actors recently starred in the popular JTBC drama “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food,” where many viewers tuned in to watch the love story of the older woman-younger man couple. Son Ye Jin said, “While doing this drama, I heard a lot of people ask if I’m really dating Jung Hae In.”

She continued, “I did many melodramas since my debut, but many people around me asked if we were really dating particularly during this drama. I wondered why, so I closely watched the videos and photos that we shot. Each person gives off their own image and disposition, but Jung Hae In is similar to me. When we’re in a scene together, there’s this feeling of harmony that comes off strong, so I think that’s why people thought that.”

Speaking about their chemistry, Son Ye Jin said, “Seeing Jung Hae In reminded me of the beginning of my debut. It made me think of when I filmed ‘Classic’ and ‘A Moment to Remember.’ I started filming the melodrama genre around then, and watching him get completely absorbed into [his character] Seo Joon reminded me of myself.”

The actress also praised her co-star’s potential. She explained, “I heard he’s in his fifth year of promotions and this is his first lead drama. Watching Jung Hae In, I wondered, ‘Did I act like that when I was in a [similar] time of my acting experience?’ but I was not able to.”

Son Ye Jin continued, “Jung Hae In and Seo Joon Hee were highly in-sync. He is good about being considerate and quickly immerses himself. Jung Hae In probably came prepared to the set, but if I suggested, ‘How about doing it like this?’ then he would act that way right away. I thought many times that he’s quick and flexible. His five senses are well-developed and his emotions are abundant. I look forward to seeing what kind of acting he’ll show next.” https://www.soompi.com/article/1176629wpp/son-ye-jin-talks-dating-rumors-jung-hae-praises-acting-skills

• Like 3

I wonder if he would "like" this group pic, latest from SYJ's instagram.

Cute...esp the 2nd pic.

• Like 2

“Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” PD Talks About Why He Cast Jung Hae In And Son Ye Jin

May 24, 2018
by E. Cha

The producing director (PD) of the drama “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” has shared his reasons for casting stars Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin!

In an interview with news outlet Ilgan Sports, PD Ahn Pan Seok talked about working with the two actors on the hit JTBC drama, which came to an end on May 19. He revealed that he had been determined to cast Son Ye Jin as his leading lady from the very start, explaining, “[Son Ye Jin] is a one-of-a-kind actress. She has a positive energy. In order to capture the viewers’ attention, an actor’s presence alone needs to be powerful, and she’s an actress who has that kind of power. She’s been able to bring to life every production in which she’s appeared.”

He continued, “That’s why, from the very beginning, I thought that there was no one else for the leading role of ‘Pretty Noona’ but Son Ye Jin. I only contacted one person [for the role], and it worked out. She decided to take the role even after seeing all the negative sides to it.” He added with a laugh, “I was really surprised.”

The director also expressed his immense gratitude to the actress for her dedication to the role. “She fulfilled her duties 200 percent,” he remarked. “When you work together with someone, you can see what kind of person she is. On the day of the wrap party, Son Ye Jin received the applause of the staff and her fellow actors as she left.”

He also revealed, “[Son Ye Jin] cried a lot up until the very moment that she left [the wrap party]. She was really sobbing. I think she must have personally felt as though she had accomplished something. She is a truly admirable person. She took responsibility without avoiding [her duties], and she endured it all.”

Ahn Pan Seok also had no shortage of praise for star Jung Hae In, who shot to fame through his role in the drama. “When a star is born, it’s typically because of his looks,” said the PD. “But Jung Hae In [became popular] because of his acting.”

He went on to recall, “I casted him after watching three clips [of his acting]. His acting was so good. I could only see his acting and not his face. He himself has no intention of letting his talents go to waste by being [seen as just] a pretty boy. He wants to be a good actor. He’s an actor whom you can trust.”

The director continued, “You couldn’t ask for more from him in terms of character and attitude. He has the exact same beautiful qualities that Joon Hee has in the drama. He really was Joon Hee himself. He’s warm, attentive, courageous, and very thoughtful.”

Following the drama’s successful end earlier this month, the cast and crew of “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” will be heading to Japan on May 29 to enjoy a celebratory three-day trip together.

• Like 2

As I read somewhere that both PMY and PSJ confirm to attend Apan. No news from JHI n SYJ :unsure:

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, katty27 said:

As I read somewhere that both PMY and PSJ confirm to attend Apan. No news from JHI n SYJ :unsure:

Just checked his FNC schedule...he's confirmed now!! (Just added since I last checked over the wkend) Nothing from SYJ

https://fncent.com/?m=bbs&bid=schedule&mod=list&r=CHI&year=2018&month=10&day=13&admin_select_mc_id_cate=&admin_select_mc_id=#det

They are both killing it in the Seoul Awards. Apparently voting is til the 20th ....so another 10 days of watching annoying ads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I miss this couple so much coz there hasn’t been much news of them lately....

Really hope we can get to see something like this again soon.......I love how he sneaked a peek at her while posing in the first position, then grab her hand and led her as they walked (so manly!) and then sneaked a peek at her again as they stopped to pose for the cameras :wub:

• Like 3

Son Ye-jin has never been so blissful as she is with ‘Something in the Rain’

By Hong Dam-young

Published : Apr 27, 2018 - 09:56 
Updated : Apr 27, 2018 - 09:56

restmb_idxmake.php?idx=60&simg=%2Fcontent%2Fimage%2F2018%2F04%2F27%2F20180427000324_0.jpg

(JTBC)

This is the later part but I put it here first:D
Jung, who has been put on a pedestal with the nickname “national boyfriend” through the drama, said that he found many similarities between himself and his onscreen character. In order to act naturally, he observed his real life behavior, such as the way he talks, eats and walks.  
At the end of the event, Son emotionally expressed her affection for the drama. 

“I wonder if I will ever be able to meet this kind of project. ... I usually get out of my roles easily when dramas end. But this one, I’m not sure. I’m actually worried if I would be okay after I go back to reality,” Son said. 

“As an actress, it’s such a blessing that I met this drama,” she added.                                                                      FIND THE FOLLOWING FOR THE FIRST PART OF THE ARTICAL

In her mid-30s, veteran actress Son Ye-jin has never felt so blissful in her career that spans more than a decade as she does now. It’s rare for an actress not to feel wistful about the end of a project, Son confessed. But this time with “Something in the Rain,” an ongoing JTBC hit series in which she takes a lead role, her time on the set has never been so delightful. 
“I’ve starred in many melodramas, but the reason ‘Something in the Rain’ is so special to me is that I feel like I’m living in reality,” said Son during a press conference for the drama in Seoul on Thursday, attended by co-star Jung Hae-in and director Ahn Pan-seok. 

“My onscreen character, she’s around my age. While I haven’t worked in an office, as a woman in my 30s myself, I could empathize with women around my age, from their relationship with parents, love to work life. I also want my acting to be realistic enough so that it can blur the line between scripted acting and ad-libs.” 

restmb_idxmake.php?idx=60&simg=%2Fcontent%2Fimage%2F2018%2F04%2F27%2F20180427000321_0.jpg

(JTBC)

In the 16-episode romance thriller, which is currently mid-way through, Son plays Yoon Jin-ah, a single woman in her 30s who works as a store supervisor in a coffee shop. In her peaceful yet rather hollow life enters romance, as Yoon unexpectedly falls in love with her best friend’s younger brother Seo Joon-hee, played by Jung. Despite the director’s previous warning against the drama’s lack of dramatic setting, the series has been enjoying popularity, highly acclaimed for not only depicting the love story in the most ordinary yet authentic way, but also for touching on facets of life such as work and family issues. 

Among the many elements that enabled the drama’s successful adaptation of real life was director Ahn’s philosophy. Ahn, the mastermind behind hit drama series such as “Secret Love Affair” and “Heard it Through the Grapevine,” emphasized that there is universality in human nature. 
“If there is any secret to my directing, I don’t think about a trend or hot issues at all when working on projects. As a human being as well as a viewer myself, I scribble down my interests in daily life, and they become the items for my upcoming projects,” he said. 

“I believe that people have commonalities, so that my deepest thoughts, worries and memories may ring a bell in others as well. So I keep my memories and thoughts intact, cherish them in order to use them in my projects. And I believe that universality in human nature will be eternal.”  

restmb_idxmake.php?idx=60&simg=%2Fcontent%2Fimage%2F2018%2F04%2F27%2F20180427000322_0.jpg

(JTBC)

While love is the main theme of the drama, Ahn also suggested viewers closely observe how Yoon and Seo gradually grow out their past personas with the deepening romance and influence each other. Veering away from a typical romance where women usually appear dependent on men, Ahn pointed out that the drama focuses on a coming-of-age story of the couple. 

“Seo has always been absent at times when Yoon struggles with life. He just comforts her later. Yoon was never a mature character in the first place, but she deals with problems herself, raises her self-esteem and gets stronger after meeting Seo. Seo, also initially an immature young man, becomes serious as time goes by,” said Ahn  http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20180427000194#cb
  • Like 3

Does anyone know if SYJ will attend APAN? Her schedule on 10-13 posted in her fancafe is blank. I'm afraid she won't attend. There are conversations going on in her fancafe about the event but I can't see because I'm not a member in her fan club.  Also, popularity vote for Blue Dragon Awards had started. Does anyone know how to vote?

This is what her fan cafe looks like 

43878377_187233832172472_162297141419992

This is apan MC 

498906_159679_5128.jpg

Kim Seung woo confirmed as the sole MC of the award ceremony 

And Son Ye Jin's manager - Kim Min-sook, who was originally awarded for the best manager of the year, has expressed his willingness to pass over his honor to the junior as senior manager and senior consultant of the management system. After accepting the intention, the CEO Bae Sung-eun was selected as the best manager of the year. Bae Sung Eun has been with Park Hae Il and Lee Sang Woo for more than 15 years since his debut. 

I guess SYJ will not attend....:(:bawling:

Source

• Sad 3

8 hours ago, thi2018 said:

And Son Ye Jin's manager - Kim Min-sook, who was originally awarded for the best manager of the year, has expressed his willingness to pass over his honor to the junior as senior manager and senior consultant of the management system. After accepting the intention, the CEO Bae Sung-eun was selected as the best manager of the year. Bae Sung Eun has been with Park Hae Il and Lee Sang Woo for more than 15 years since his debut. 

His manager will not receive the award.  The Daesang award may go to to other actor (due to the unconfirmed schedule status in SYJ fan cafe). So the possibility of her presence is so low :tears:.  The event is host by TvN so they may focus on their dramas n actors

• Sad 5

If you are interested in watching 2018 APAN red carpet LIVE on October 13th

Online ticket

USD$ 1.98

1. Online ticket for 2018 APAN STAR AWARDS Red Carpet exclusive live streaming + Ceremony exclusive online broadcast

click this will take you to the website to register

https://www.makestar.co/simple/live_2018apan

Then scroll down and click "Purchase" and follow instructions in English 

story_main_APAN2018_en2.png

I think he won the acting award too! Hope I’m not wrong...

I am wondering whether he mentioned SYJ in his speech, especially since this is an acting award based on his role in Pretty Noona....I would be really disappointed if he didn’t.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Cotton Candy said:

I think he won the acting award too! Hope I’m not wrong...

I am wondering whether he mentioned SYJ in his speech, especially since this is an acting award based on his role in Pretty Noona....I would be really disappointed if he didn’t.  

He got the Popularity Award and the lower tier actor award. Jang So-Yeon (his onscreen sister) got a Best Supporting Actress Award too!

Sad SYJ didn't show, but it seemed like most big stars shunned the award. PMY wasn't there to accept her popularity award in person! Of the 5 Daesang noms, I only saw Lee Byung-hun walk to the red carpet. My money is on him to win that one since he's there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

He did mention SYJ in his speech! 

Although I don’t understand what he said....

But I notice he hesitated for a second after mentioning her name before adding the words “sunbaenim”.  He was probably wondering whether to call her Noona or sunbaenim but I guess this is a formal award ceremony. 

Can someone translate what he said? Thanks in advance!

I still feel sad though that we can’t see them both tonight....

• Like 4

His facial expression when his name was announced haha. He may not expect to take home 2 awards

• Like 2

For those interested, all the results :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6th_APAN_Star_Awards

This clip started from the part his name was called. He look slightly surprised. Cute. katty27 noticed that too...beat me to it.

Think have to wait a while for the whole speech translation. But think (from below) he said she gave him a big happy time. Can he means she make him happy? hahaha....or more neutral term, would make his filming in that drama enjoyable?

• Like 2