Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/ The Ghost Detective 오늘의 탐정

Thank you, count me as a new follower in the Daniel Choi's thread. I'm more a silent follower than anything else though but me being silent doesn't mean I don't support my favorite actors and actresses. It's my shy side :sweatingbullets:

I'm changing the subject but I'm a bit disappointed I can't buy the Ghost Detective's OST, I mean the physical version. It's a weird thing but I like to buy OST from dramas I really like, it's my way to show my appreciation and it doesn't happens often because I have really few favorite dramas.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, loversbridge said:

Thank you, count me as a new follower in the Daniel Choi's thread. I'm more a silent follower than anything else though but me being silent doesn't mean I don't support my favorite actors and actresses. It's my shy side :sweatingbullets:

Welcome to Daniel Choi's Soompi Thread, dear!! :wub:

40 minutes ago, loversbridge said:

I'm changing the subject but I'm a bit disappointed I can't buy the Ghost Detective's OST, I mean the physical version. It's a weird thing but I like to buy OST from dramas I really like, it's my way to show my appreciation and it doesn't happens often because I have really few favorite dramas.

I totally agree with your ideas of K-drama OSTs... I also really like them!! And I was longing to have the full OST set of Jugglers, Daniel Choi's previous drama... :wub: But I couldn't find an appropriate link to download!! And a friend of mine just posted The Ghost Detective's full OST album here..!! I can't buy it since I am from outside Korea... But I will give you the link!!

Wish you can have some luck! :wub:

https://itunes.apple.com/my/album/the-ghost-detective-original-television-soundtrack/1440698180

• Like 1

Since I can't get over the Ghost Detective at the moment here are the music videos I found on youtube and really enjoyed, maybe it'll make someone else want to give it a try:

Spoiler

And I found a fanfiction on AO3, but be warned it's NSFW  https://archiveofourown.org/works/16330094

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs/videos in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Thanks 1

Wow!!! I've watched all of them & I love them all!!! :wub: Thanks a lot, dear @loversbridge for posting them..... I also can't get over with this series...!!!! It's like I am possessed by this series.... :wub: It's an amazing feeling!!! And so funny that some viewers shipped Da Il & Woo Hye together as well... :D

And dear, when you post more photos & videos next time, put 4th one of them onward in the spoiler tag! It's a Soompi rule!! 

27 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And dear, when you post more photos & videos next time, put 4th one of them onward in the spoiler tag! It's a Soompi rule!! 

Oh sorry I didn't know that, thank you for telling me!

• Thanks 1

I miss this couple so much!!~~~~ :cold_sweat: They must reunite in another project as soon as possible!!