Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/ The Ghost Detective 오늘의 탐정

46 minutes ago, nona88 said:

I hoping here  for them to get da-il  body before  swh find him, don't tell me about the writer kill da-il  make us suffer  between life and death guess for 5 weeks  and bring him back with hope  and  romance to kill him or kill yw off  in the end :heartbreak::bawling:

I guess I agree with the fact and what you said  if they going to kill someone beside  the leads to have emotional  impact then it will be hyung or the police  officer 

But no why more killing we had so much  pain  and losing from episode 1 to 3 we lived more than suffering seeing who were killed  only in this 3 eps 

I like the police  officer  I want him find happiness he a good man to lose even his life  but in the same time I don't any harm happening to hyung  too he the closed family like to da-il  and yw  , especially da-il  that man suffer  enough  most of his life not anymore  not his hyung; he lost it when hyung was  in danger before  , he can't handle  more guilty of not saving a family  again :bawling:

Now I am worry not only for da-il  and yw  life but for everyone :dissapointed_relieved: when the Wednesday coming !!! 

I agree with you dear...! We don't want more murders here...! I just said what I felt before about Da Il & I know it's stupid.. :blink: And hyung has to live, since he's one of my fav characters in the show..! And he's the life of the series..!! :wub: And the police officer is kind of arrogant so, I don't care for him.. He only knows how to yell at girls.!! :angry: AND YES.. WEDNESDAY IS A DREAM NOW :kiss_wink:

7 minutes ago, hushhh said:

Who is your she?  Is "she" RedLady or is "she" the writer?

I was writing about the writer/creative team, not a character.

I meant SWH - the lady in red...!

And I just forgot to mention here...!!

43302777_2070621253249410_57265462873612

43274546_2070621203249415_70743451426808

43185829_2070621329916069_25912274154810

Hey you, love birds..!! :love:  You should be extra careful now....!!!!

• Like 6

Guys, do you all notice this drama always came out Number 4? Da II's Mon house address is 14-4, YW house address is 401 and the house address they are looking SWH's mon is 14-1. Izzit I think too much or just a coincidence... 

PS: I love the hug scene so much!! :heart: And keep abuse the reply button! :joy:
@gm4queen Our love birds is in love air now.. Please forgive them :joy: I wonder what is Da II response. .. Btw Daniel did a very passionate kiss at another drama too. "The Musical". Not with the main actress but with his ex.. Go check out. :smirk:

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Guys, do you all notice this drama always came out Number 4? Da II's Mon house address is 14-4, YW house address is 401 and the house address they are looking SWH's mon is 14-1. Izzit I think too much or just a coincidence... 

PS: I love the hug scene so much!! :heart: And keep abuse the reply button! :joy:
@gm4queen Our love birds is in love air now.. Please forgive them :joy: I wonder what is Da II response. .. Btw Daniel did a very passionate kiss at another drama too. "The Musical". Not with the main actress but with his ex.. Go check out. :smirk:

Oh YES dear...!! I've seen that KISS... But I can't completely watch it...!! He was so passionate to handle  :love: And who knows what we've got here...?! He he... Now that she hugged him so deeply, I am dreaming of she kisses him so deeply..!! Her hug on him just made me provoked in a huge way...!! My naughty mind, actually :tounge_wink:

And what's all about number 4..?! Does it has something to do with Korean military service or something..?! Yeah, should check it out!

AND WHAT..?! Da il's mom's house is 14-4 & SWH's mom's house is 14-1..?! Only 3 houses apart :open_mouth:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Oh, I didn't notice that. You're very attentive to details. :thumbsup: Maybe it has something to do with the fact that number 4 is the unlucky number in Korea much like 13 in other countries.

Four has been deemed unlucky in Korea because it sounds like the Chinese word for “death.” (This refers to four in Sino-Korean numbers, which is 사  and is pronounced “sah.”) Four is also considered unlucky in China and Japan as well.

So why should you know this? Well, it will help you understand why certain buildings in Korea don’t have a “fourth” floor. And it might be best to avoid groupings of things in fours, like when you’re giving gifts. Not to mention it might win you something in trivia someday.

source: https://thekoreanway.wordpress.com/2011/06/30/do-you-know-koreas-unlucky-number/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, nateko said:

Oh, I didn't notice that. You're very attentive to details. :thumbsup: Maybe it has something to do with the fact that number 4 is the unlucky number in Korea much like 13 in other countries.

source: https://thekoreanway.wordpress.com/2011/06/30/do-you-know-koreas-unlucky-number/

That's it.. Da il's mom's house is 14-4, SWH's mom's house is 14-1 & Yeo Wool's apartment is 401. Then all the three houses has a death :cold_sweat: Da il's mom's, SWH's father (not sure about the house though) & Yeo Wool's sister...! And the other fact is Da Il is wearing the same shirt as a ghost...! Then everyone watching him gets that something's wrong with him... The writer is very intelligent...!! He/she is focusing on every little details..! This series has a huge meaning on everything..!!! :hushed:

• Like 6

Did she actually finish her sentence??

"But to me...you are..."

and it led to this -->

tumblr_pg6x4lT3Tk1svjukbo1_400.gif 

tumblr_pg6x4lT3Tk1svjukbo2_400.gif

tumblr_pg6x4lT3Tk1svjukbo3_400.gif

That realisation that they’re in too deep and it WAS impossible since he's a ghost and she's human :tears:

• Like 7

Interesting stuff about the numbers--that will surely be important!

I think we need to alert about the detective.  When we began, he was very unpleasant to YW and then all of a sudden he seemed to fall in love with her.  I never understood why he changed his heart so fast.  Now, he knows that she is in love with DI.  How will he respond to that?  He could do something to try to separate YW and DI.  The detective is an interesting character.  He does have good points and he has a likeable side but I do not entirely trust him because he changed his feelings so quickly before.

The Red Lady is filled with anger but she is also emotionally a child.  She takes her only pleasure in cruelty and in harming others, and it will probably make her especially angry that YW is with DI.  It is her childishness that should eventually lead to her downfall. 

After all we have been through, I really don't want DI to die again but that could happen.  The writer has been very clever about giving us unexpected twists in the story.  I can't imagine how this will end but I'm hoping for happiness for YW and DI.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Oh YES dear...!! I've seen that KISS... But I can't completely watch it...!! He was so passionate to handle  :love: And who knows what we've got here...?! He he... Now that she hugged him so deeply, I am dreaming of she kisses him so deeply..!! Her hug on him just made me provoked in a huge way...!! My naughty mind, actually :tounge_wink:

And what's all about number 4..?! Does it has something to do with Korean military service or something..?! Yeah, should check it out!

AND WHAT..?! Da il's mom's house is 14-4 & SWH's mom's house is 14-1..?! Only 3 houses apart :open_mouth:

Hahaha, not just you naughty mind @gm4queen. Count me in! Hahahahaha:joy: I'm waiting the moment arrive at our monitor. ( I abused my reply button when Jugglers's moment.) Until today still watching when I'm free. Choi Daniel and Beak Jin Hee really have great chemistry. Well Baek Jin Hee in relationship now, and our Oppa Daniel still in single.. 

I trying to recall izzit any connecting with Korean military but in chinese "4" is mean death. 

I think the address not in same area.. (hopefully not) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

I think Da Il's mom's house and SWH's mom's house is in different area, if not, YW would already say something about it since she's been in Da Il's mom's house before. But I could be wrong, need to re-watch again :D

• Like 4

100% agree with you @thistle...! I really don't like that police detective guy. I don't know if it's the actor who plays the character...!! But I really can't bare him.. He was so mean to Yeo Wool in the beginning..! And then he gradually treated her nicely & I got it...! He sensed that Da Il is with her & she's i love with Da Il...! :o He seems so selfish, isn't he..?! He's treating Yeo Wool for his own reasons... And now he will surely do something to seperate them :crazy: And let's hope that Da Il & Yeo Wool'll have a happy ending :wub:

He he...

Then I am not the only one @Heidi Seow :P Daniel is my sweet addiction :heart:

And @kaedechan... Isn't it impossible to have same house number patterns in two seperate areas...!?? And yes, now that I get they are in seperate areas...!! :o Lloks like it has something to do with SWH or the evil spirit for sure...!!

So many clues.... Let's wait...!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, thistle said:

Interesting stuff about the numbers--that will surely be important!

I think we need to alert about the detective.  When we began, he was very unpleasant to YW and then all of a sudden he seemed to fall in love with her.  I never understood why he changed his heart so fast.  Now, he knows that she is in love with DI.  How will he respond to that?  He could do something to try to separate YW and DI.  The detective is an interesting character.  He does have good points and he has a likeable side but I do not entirely trust him because he changed his feelings so quickly before.

The Red Lady is filled with anger but she is also emotionally a child.  She takes her only pleasure in cruelty and in harming others, and it will probably make her especially angry that YW is with DI.  It is her childishness that should eventually lead to her downfall. 

After all we have been through, I really don't want DI to die again but that could happen.  The writer has been very clever about giving us unexpected twists in the story.  I can't imagine how this will end but I'm hoping for happiness for YW and DI.

From the interview with the writer, he/she said that the ending already been decided, so it will not change. I'm really hoping we could at least have some clear and satisfying closure for every character in this drama. I hate it when the ending still leave you with unanswered questions or hanging. But of course it will be better if we have a happy ending for at least Da Il & YW :D 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

100% agree with you @thistle...! I really don't like that police detective guy. I don't know if it's the actor who plays the character...!! But I really can't bare him.. He was so mean to Yeo Wool in the beginning..! And then he gradually treated her nicely & I got it...! He sensed that Da Il is with her & she's i love with Da Il...! :o He seems so selfish, isn't he..?! He's treating Yeo Wool for his own reasons... And now he will surely do something to seperate them :crazy: And let's hope that Da Il & Yeo Wool'll have a happy ending :wub:

He he...

Then I am not the only one @Heidi Seow :P Daniel is my sweet addiction :heart:

Let's wait...!!

I'm still observed Det Park's character and of course I hope all characters can get their happy ending. 

Hahaha, high five @gm4queen :joy:let's wait Wednesday and Thursday! Seriously I can't wait for new episodes! And I'm sure feel sad when TGD over. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

From the interview with the writer, he/she said that the ending already been decided, so it will not change. I'm really hoping we could at least have some clear and satisfying closure for every character in this drama. I hate it when the ending still leave you with unanswered questions or hanging. But of course it will be better if we have a happy ending for at least Da Il & YW :D 

Me, too!  I think that "open" endings are the worst because they are wishy-washy.  They make it seem like the writer couldn't decide and doesn't care.  Even a sad ending is better than an open one.

I like that statement:  clear and satisfying closure for ever character.

That's what I'm hoping for, too.

In fact, I also hope that there is closure somehow for the Red Lady.  She is a child who tried to commit suicide at the age of 10--that is unimagineably sad.  The murders that she has committed (or caused others to commit) are inexcusable and unforgiveable.  But it would be great if she could find some peace so that her spirit could rest.

• Like 5

That's what I am also afraid of @Heidi Seow... When this series ends, I will be pretty sad. So I don't want to get addicted to it much.. But I can't help it!! I never thought that I WOULD ADDICT THIS MUCH TO A.. HORROR DRAMA SERIES... But it's happened now :hushed: Just like a magic..!! :heart: Can't put it in to words.. This is the best K-drama I'm ever watching..!! :wub:

And @thistle... At this rate, an open ending on this series would be a lose.. It doesn't deserve an open ending unless we have a 2nd season. But there's no buzz about a 2nd season. So the writer has to end it properly..!! And I have faith that he/she would do so :blink: And I would be a lot happy if SWH also become a nice person at the end, with all our heroes :love:

• Like 5

Although I love it that Yeo Wol and Da Il have like romantic feelings but I doubt if the writer will develop it, coz I noticed the ost it all about one sided love, longing for someone to stay and not leave, I've seen also the character charts of the drama although DI and YW are connected but they don't put heart on it while the Det Park it's one sided connect to Yeo Wol and there's a heart on it so I don't know if YW and DI will have a happy ending or even voice out their liking for each other in the end.

• Like 5

I think that the "stay and don't leave" aspect of the OSTs is due to the fact that YW is alive and DI is dead (well, we were supposed to think he was dead until recently); thus the OSTs would be about lovers who couldn't meet.  Now we know there is a chance, and the next OST will probably reflect that.  

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, reign143 said:

Although I love it that Yeo Wol and Da Il have like romantic feelings but I doubt if the writer will develop it, coz I noticed the ost it all about one sided love, longing for someone to stay and not leave, I've seen also the character charts of the drama although DI and YW are connected but they don't put heart on it while the Det Park it's one sided connect to Yeo Wol and there's a heart on it so I don't know if YW and DI will have a happy ending or even voice out their liking for each other in the end.

Yes, i saw the chart and you're right, there's no love line between Da Il & YW, unless ... the writer or the production team intentionally did it because I've seen it before in other drama. In that drama, in the early episodes the lead actors didn't have immediate love/romantic scene, hence there's no love line in the chart. But as the drama progress, the main leads became closer and eventually in relationship, the production team then let out a new chart poster with a love line between the leads. I hope this is also the case with our drama *being the choi daniel hopeless fan :lol:.

All of the OST are indeed about a sad love, a love that's being separated, but not necessarily one-sided (Unless the songs talking about YW & Det. Park :lol:). So a romance could still happen IMO, but we might not have a happy one :cry: (I hope not, please God !)

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

That's what I am also afraid of @Heidi Seow... When this series ends, I will be pretty sad. So I don't want to get addicted to it much.. But I can't help it!! I never thought that I WOULD ADDICT THIS MUCH TO A.. HORROR DRAMA SERIES... But it's happened now :hushed: Just like a magic..!! :heart: Can't put it in to words.. This is the best K-drama I'm ever watching..!! :wub:

And @thistle... At this rate, an open ending on this series would be a lose.. It doesn't deserve an open ending unless we have a 2nd season. But there's no buzz about a 2nd season. So the writer has to end it properly..!! And I have faith that he/she would do so :blink: And I would be a lot happy if SWH also become a nice person at the end, with all our heroes :love:

Actually I don't watch horror drama or movie too. Not even thriller. Really phobia it all.. :cold_sweat: I had horror experience when I watched "Black" episode 1.. I watched it at night and that scared me out.. When they announced Choi Daniel stared TGD, first I really hesitate wanna watch it or not but is CHOI DANIEL and I couldn't resist it so I watched it at morning. Sooner later I found out is not horror/ thriller as i thought. Is really interested story line. :smile:  And kinda addicted search for clues. :sweat_smile: 

I also hope SWH can get her better ending, but we can't ask too much from writer-nim/ Director. Just hope they end the story in proper way will do ask recently some dramas ending is quite weird and too open until I'm kinda disappointed.  

• Like 5

so SWH killed her father without meaning to do so, because she exchanged the cola bottles, her dad put poison for her and her brother. She knew her dad wanted to kill them and live. So she tried to commit suicide and didn't die, and lived in coma, but her ghost kept driving people to commit suicide. She is repeating what she did before becoming a ghost.

Who is the woman who is trying to kill Lee Dail? 

• Like 4

We are so same here @Heidi Seow :heart: Honestly Daniel changed my misunderstandings about Korean dramas, Korean actors & more importantly about horror genre..!! (He himself is a ghost here, so what can I say now..?!) :unsure: And now I am a huge fan of him & that's why I am here.. :love: And I am so glad that I got to know about him..!! HE IS A BEAUTIFUL DREAM to me:wub: And I am kind of sad that he's a stranger to my country.. :(

And @nohamahamoud2002.. The woman who's trying to inject Da Il is seems to be SWH's mom...!

• Like 4
  • Confused 1