Quantcast
Jump to content
larus

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/ The Ghost Detective 오늘의 탐정

Recommended Posts

@Heidi Seow Up until a week ago, there are still a lot of websites that provide services for TV live streaming (I usually live streaming KBS2), but last night my usual link has been close down, and i tried many links but almost all of them are unavailable anymore for live-streaming KBS2 (at least it's unavailable in my country), until i found one link that's still available, but with verrry low resolution, well it's enough for me, but i don't know if it's legal or not, so i better not share the link here :D

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

@Heidi Seow Up until a week ago, there are still a lot of websites that provide services for TV live streaming (I usually live streaming KBS2), but last night my usual link has been close down, and i tried many links but almost all of them are unavailable anymore for live-streaming KBS2 (at least it's unavailable in my country), until i found one link that's still available, but with verrry low resolution, well it's enough for me, but i don't know if it's legal or not, so i better not share the link here :D

Hahaha, better don't share.. :joy:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just remembered, Det. Park reported to the Chief Inspector about the possibility of another female accomplice on the girl's murder, then when Det. Park left his office, the Chief Inspector immediately called someone and said that this is bigger than he could handle and this time he won't be able to stop IT. Who is it that he called? What's "IT" ? Was it the same person whom Att. Baek reported to? More mysteries, more mysteries :crazy::crazy:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

I just remembered, Det. Park reported to the Chief Inspector about the possibility of another female accomplice on the girl's murder, then when Det. Park left his office, the Chief Inspector immediately called someone and said that this is bigger than he could handle and this time he won't be able to stop IT. Who is it that he called? What's "IT" ? Was it the same person whom Att. Baek reported to? More mysteries, more mysteries :crazy::crazy:

 

You made a very good point.. Every scene in this series has its own meaning...! Then who's that other woman..?! Any leads..? Or someone is having a double role here..?! As for now, attorney Beak seems to help our Scooby team :yum: But I am not clear with her actions sometimes.. There should be another side of the story.. ! And who could be the one that saved Da Il..? And by the way, Ha Eun's CEO dad knows & trusts Da Il... Is it him that saved Da Il, b'cause he's thankful to him for saving his daughter..?! But it can't be.. :hushed: I am dreaming.. Let's wait & watch..!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

 

You made a very good point.. Every scene in this series has its own meaning...! Then who's that other woman..?! Any leads..? Or someone is having a double role here..?! As for now, attorney Beak seems to help our Scooby team :yum: But I am not clear with her actions sometimes.. There should be another side of the story.. ! And who could be the one that saved Da Il..? And by the way, Ha Eun's CEO dad knows & trusts Da Il... Is it him that saved Da Il, b'cause he's thankful to him for saving his daughter..?! But it can't be.. :hushed: I am dreaming.. Let's wait & watch..!!

 

Det. Park actually referring the woman accomplice to SWH (but in her adult version) so he would seemed to have "valid" reason to  get the Chief Inspector's permission to further investigate the case.

 

I don't think Ha Eun's dad's the one who saved Da Il (If Da Il's really have been saved), because that means he knew exactly where and how Da Il's condition was, but he told YW that he wanted to meet Da Il in person, so it couldn't be him. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

 

Det. Park actually referring the woman accomplice to SWH (but in her adult version) so he would seemed to have "valid" reason to  get the Chief Inspector's permission to further investigate the case.

 

I don't think Ha Eun's dad's the one who saved Da Il (If Da Il's really have been saved), because that means he knew exactly where and how Da Il's condition was, but he told YW that he wanted to meet Da Il in person, so it couldn't be him. 

 

Yp.. You are right... Silly me :lol: Ha Eun's dad doesn't know Da Il's condition.. Then all the credit goes to the caretaker...! He buried Da Il & then saved him, didn't he..?! We don't know any other leads to suspect..! And somehow, when Da Il disappeared at Gyeol's house, Sun Woo Hye also looked surprised..!! Why is that..?! Maybe he felt something about Da Il..?! :hushed: Yes...! Now it's about one hour left :open_mouth:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so .. Da Il woke up in a room of someone's house, there's medicine on a table, and there's an ahjumma but she can't seemed to hear Da Il's voice even though he repeatedly calling her. I think it's the caretaker who buried and then hid Da Il's body, because there's a scene SWH came to the caretaker's cell and he seemed to be talking about the night where Da Il's buried, and SWH got angry. I need eng sub !

to be continue .. :D

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

so .. Da Il woke up in a room of someone's house, there's medicine on a table, and there's an ahjumma but she can't seemed to hear Da Il's voice even though he repeatedly calling her. I think it's the caretaker who buried and then hid Da Il's body, because there's a scene SWH came to the caretaker's cell and he seemed to be talking about the night where Da Il's buried, and SWH got angry. I need eng sub !

to be continue .. :D

Thank U @kaedechan Fighting!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

so .. Da Il woke up in a room of someone's house, there's medicine on a table, and there's an ahjumma but she can't seemed to hear Da Il's voice even though he repeatedly calling her. I think it's the caretaker who buried and then hid Da Il's body, because there's a scene SWH came to the caretaker's cell and he seemed to be talking about the night where Da Il's buried, and SWH got angry. I need eng sub !

to be continue .. :D

 

I am watching yesterday's eps on KBSWorld right now... Sounds like a lot is happening in South Korea now.... He is alive..!! I am so happy to hear that :blush: And looks like I was right before, the caretaker saved him..!! Can't wait to see...!! :wub:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but then Da Il jump out of thin air in Kim Gyeol's house, where SWH already waiting. He can't seemed to move :o, and look scared while listening to SWH talked about something. SWH said something about "uri appa", that means My Dad but also can mean Our Dad isn't it?? So she told him the story the day her dad & brother died. Apparently her father was planning to kill her, by poisoning her drink, but she knew, so she switched her drink with her dad's, that's how her dad died.

skippp ..

 

Da Il came to YW's house, and YW immediately hug him ! :wub:.  after that the talked about something, looks like a confession (??) from YW, coz after that they look awkward, and without them knowing, Det. Park was just outside the door, and he seemed to hear everything, coz he refrain from opening the door, but he look pretty down, with something he hear from YW & Da Il's conversation.

 

Okay, so it seemed Da Il's being paralyzed by some kind of drugs, so his physical body remain in that someone's house, but he begin to regain his consciousness, but that ahjumma saw it, and immediately injected him with some drugs. In that house there's an old picture of a young girl holding a baby. Now i begin to think that Da Il and SWH are siblings? :dizzy:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WAIT. Now Da-Ill has turned from dead to undead?! WHAT THE EFF IS GOIN' ON?!

 

LMFAo @ the Ahjusshi "I'm not washing this hand until I'm 60!" his affection for Da-Ill is very endearing... 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

WAIT. Now Da-Ill has turned from dead to undead?! WHAT THE EFF IS GOIN' ON?!

 

LMFAo @ the Ahjusshi "I'm not washing this hand until I'm 60!" his affection for Da-Ill is very endearing... 

 

As long as DI is alive, it's all good!  :D

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

but then Da Il jump out of thin air in Kim Gyeol's house, where SWH already waiting. He can't seemed to move :o, and look scared while listening to SWH talked about something. SWH said something about "uri appa", that means My Dad but also can mean Our Dad isn't it?? So she told him the story the day her dad & brother died. Apparently her father was planning to kill her, by poisoning her drink, but she knew, so she switched her drink with her dad's, that's how her dad died.

skippp ..

 

Da Il came to YW's house, and YW immediately hug him ! :wub:.  after that the talked about something, looks like a confession (??) from YW, coz after that they look awkward, and without them knowing, Det. Park was just outside the door, and he seemed to hear everything, coz he refrain from opening the door, but he look pretty down, with something he hear from YW & Da Il's conversation.

 

Okay, so it seemed Da Il's being paralyzed by some kind of drugs, so his physical body remain in that someone's house, but he begin to regain his consciousness, but that ahjumma saw it, and immediately injected him with some drugs. In that house there's an old picture of a young girl holding a baby. Now i begin to think that Da Il and SWH are siblings? :dizzy:

 

OMG... she hugged him :love:  Please, please, please I want to watch it...! And if Da Il & SWH are siblings, then who was the little boy with her father..?! And then Da Il's mom is her mom..?! YES.. THIS IS TOTALLY AMAZING NOW :kiss_wink: Can't wait to see first without eng subs...!!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Preview is out!!! So Kim Gyeol is killing someone... :scream:  And YW looks like very scare that asking something to Da II.... I don't understand Korean.. Noooo~~~ N I'm  patiently waiting for videos update...  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

 

OMG... she hugged him :love:  Please, please, please I want to watch it...! And if Da Il & SWH are siblings, then who was the little boy with her father..?! And then Da Il's mom is her mom..?! YES.. THIS IS TOTALLY AMAZING NOW :kiss_wink: Can't wait to see first without eng subs...!!

 

I can't be sure that Da Il & SWH are siblings, i was just making assumption from what I've seen today, without understanding Korean language at all, well maybe a word or two :lol:

There was a scene where Hyung and YW went to an orphanage (i think), and i think they're trying to get some infos about the caretaker's former jobs or employers. So maybe, just maybe, Da Il was SWH's little brother who was abandoned or put in the orphanage by their father with some reason, like i said, it's just my wild assumptions ! :tounge_xd:

Really can't wait for the eng sub !

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kaedechan Sometimes wild assumptions turn out to be right-on-the-mark.  I think that your theory sounds very possible because one of the big questions for me has been how DI and the Red Lady are connected.  If they are siblings, it would make sense; and especially so because it could explain why the Red Lady killed DI's mother.  

 

This makes me theorize this:  Since we now know that ghosts repeat patterns and the Red Lady repeats patterns, it makes sense that she would kill her mother since she already killed her father.  And she would resent the mother for rescuing her brother; thus she resents her brother as well and wants to kill him, too.  The Red Lady is all about anger.  We know that Mother's death wasn't recent, so could she be the first of the the line of killings by the Red Lady?  Again, it would make sense if Mother was her immediate target.

 

What about the kindergarten connection?  Did Red Lady just use that as a lure for DI or is there more?  Interesting stuff.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, thistle said:

@kaedechan Sometimes wild assumptions turn out to be right-on-the-mark.  I think that your theory sounds very possible because one of the big questions for me has been how DI and the Red Lady are connected.  If they are siblings, it would make sense; and especially so because it could explain why the Red Lady killed DI's mother.  

 

This makes me theorize this:  Since we now know that ghosts repeat patterns and the Red Lady repeats patterns, it makes sense that she would kill her mother since she already killed her father.  And she would resent the mother for rescuing her brother; thus she resents her brother as well and wants to kill him, too.  The Red Lady is all about anger.  We know that Mother's death wasn't recent, so could she be the first of the the line of killings by the Red Lady?  Again, it would make sense if Mother was her immediate target.

 

What about the kindergarten connection?  Did Red Lady just use that as a lure for DI or is there more?  Interesting stuff.

 

Okay, how about this .. Maybe there were 3 children. Dad, SWH and her younger brother stayed at home while mom & Da Il going somewhere. Then Dad tried to kill his children, unfortunately SWH got suspicious and switched her drink, so she's alive but her younger brother didn't. Then maybe mom suspected that something is wrong with her daughter so she decided to abandoned her and took Da Il with her and raise him alone. And that's the start of her anger. What do you think? crazy story huh? :lol:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched the raw eps..!! JUST WOW...THAT HUG..!! She hugged him :heart: She definitely has feelings for him... And she said something more that we couldn't hear :blush: It was the most beautiful scene of them so far... JUST AMAZING!!!! I am so in love with them...!! :wub:

 

And for the rest of the scenes, I need eng subs right now...!! Let's see if @kaedechan is right...!! :hushed:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there everyone, I've been lurking silently in this thread. I'm sorry to say but Da Il and SWH are not related. From what I understood SWH'm mother ran away from home, then the dad started drinking heavily and was burdened with raising SWH and her little brother. So one day he prepared two Cola bottles for himself and SWH. He said that it'll be all over when they drink it, they'll all end up dead and this will be the end of their suffering. SWH asked for food first and while her dad went to give her a sandwich she switched the bottles. At first, she thought that they'd all die but in the end, she was the only one who survived. Her dad actually planned to kill both of his kids and live without the burden. SWH's caretaker (now dead) managed to write the word "omma" as in "mother" on the wall of his cell before he was killed. So what we were shown is that he couldn't kill Da Il that night and instead, he brought him to SWH's mom. So now Da Il is in SWH's mom's apartment. When she saw that he woke up the woman took a syringe and tried to kill Da Il - that's the cliffhanger. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×