Quantcast
Jump to content
Lmangla

amazing hunt

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Does the moderates profile also give us an idea on which page the actual clue is hidden or do we just have to click through every page? :D 

 

No page number info is given on the profile pages.  Just have to search for the right page. However, searching for the page shouldn't be onerous as long as the clue has been properly solved. So, if you find yourself looking at dozens or hundreds of pages, it's probably the wrong thread. :)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Does the moderates profile also give us an idea on which page the actual clue is hidden or do we just have to click through every page? :D 

Yeah I want to know as well. I'm just going through the first and last pages of the threads I suspect. LOL. 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK just another question @stroppyse if you don't mind. I may be a bit stuck haha. Is the placement of the box and clue at the top of the page in the specific thread, or is it also randomly placed? 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Amazing Hunt 2018 Leg 1

 

This is where it starts...

 

Guess the Moderator clue:

Chivalry is not dead in this world! One lump or two?

 

I knew it. It would be another mystery of clue. -_- I have no idea this riddle refers to. :huh: 

But well, no give up before fight.. need more time to figure this out. Lol

 

P.S. chivalry... this suddenly connects me to ..... hahaha... let's find it out stargazer. Hmmm

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, missirina said:

OK just another question @stroppyse if you don't mind. I may be a bit stuck haha. Is the placement of the box and clue at the top of the page in the specific thread, or is it also randomly placed? 

 

The placement of the box is somewhere randomly on the page in the thread, and not on the top of the page.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy 20 yrs to us and 12 yrs to me. This has been my longest relationship.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm, chivalry...I can only think of one mod  I will “ransack”  his/her profile then....:blink:

 

Not easy huh? :bawling:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hint for the first riddle clue in the 1st Leg of the Hunt.

 

So, the first riddle clue of the first leg of the Hunt has proven challenging for a number of people. (So, the clue after picking up the image clue from the moderator's profile and finding the right thread.) Here is an additional hint for that clue, if anyone needs or wants it.

 

Spoiler

emotional, untouchable, lovely, burning...  yeah, we write our own songs with passion and all four of us rock them out, too.

 

@triplem @Lmangla

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, triplem said:

You will see this box and a clue in red on the thread and page where it is 

 

I have found this, so this isn't the answer of leg 1? There's a clue under it. Is it still part of leg 1 that I have to solve or is it the next clue for second leg?? I am confused. Hahahaha. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@stargazer187 The clue besides that poster leads us to another thread, we need to figure that out. It's the 2nd leg of the first round...I think. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stargazer187 said:

I have found this, so this isn't the answer of leg 1? There's a clue under it. Is it still part of leg 1 that I have to solve or is it the next clue for second leg?? I am confused. Hahahaha. 

Make sure you take note of the clue - page thread & page number 

Guys , @stroppyse is posting hints . Always check the recommended posts with a star 

must fill this in the answer input form - collect all 5 clues and fill in the form. Submit only once for each leg. Each leg has 5 clues .

 

 

 

 

F9DCAF8F-76D3-4D9E-84B0-CF40CCD8894A.jpeg5997C534-5222-41A3-8874-ABA1CCC77AD8.jpegEA569D9F-5DC1-4CD7-9C19-F7A57007404D.jpeg

Edited by triplem
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@triplem I'm sorry to ask again. I still confused. Lol. So we have to collect the clues threads first before we fill all of them into the form as you posted there. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stargazer187 said:

@triplem I'm sorry to ask again. I still confused. Lol. So we have to collect the clues threads first before we fill all of them into the form as you posted there. 

Yes collect all 5 clues. Then fill in the form to submit. 

Hint: if you can find the second clue - it is quite easy from there.

Hint 2 : I won't kill you all with searching too many pages...ahahahahaah. 

Edited by triplem
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found the first clue but I think I have to give up, I know next to nothing about k-pop so those hints don’t help me at all :D I’m an exclusive drama viewer. B)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, aisling said:

I found the first clue but I think I have to give up, I know next to nothing about k-pop so those hints don’t help me at all :D I’m an exclusive drama viewer. B)

Don't give up...just google those words given by @stroppyse here.  It's related to this group / person. 

----------------------------------------

 

So we are clear on how this works...

Mod clue  will lead you to first clue. Then it will lead you to the 2nd clue , which will then lead you to the 3rd clue etc. Just note down all the thread names and page numbers of the clues ( hint - the clues are NOT placed deep in the thread). 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kekekek... @aisling  @kokodus @stargazer187 @missirina @cenching @Yongzura @pawla @dotonly @Dhakra and anyone else playing ~ this isn't meant to break your heads. hahahah...  remember that you have a couple of days to figure this out as the next leg will be posted only on june 15. so if you are confused, just chat with our clue master stroppyse here in this thread for how this kpop group potentially links to a drama. come on, we have all seen some bad idol dramas no? :lol:hahahahah... have fun! :D soompi is being weird with me. so tagging in the end @triplem @stroppyse

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

*whisper super duber softly*

Who needs help? Can PM me. 

Hahaaa...

:glasses: ( no me not playing.. juz offering help ah)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... @aisling  @kokodus @stargazer187 @missirina @cenching @Yongzura @pawla @dotonly @Dhakra and anyone else playing ~ this isn't meant to break your heads. hahahah...  remember that you have a couple of days to figure this out as the next leg will be posted only on june 15. so if you are confused, just chat with our clue master stroppyse here in this thread for how this kpop group potentially links to a drama. come on, we have all seen some bad idol dramas no? :lol:hahahahah... have fun! :D soompi is being weird with me. so tagging in the end @triplem @stroppyse

So the next clue is in a drama thread?? Eh?? Okok. Thanks for the subtle hint. Lol

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, kokodus said:

So the next clue is in a drama thread?? Eh?? Okok. Thanks for the subtle hint. Lol

kekke.... no subtle hints @kokodus; if stuck with a clue, was just sharing that you can ask our clue masters @stroppyse and @triplem for more clarification. even a lack of knowledge of kpop is fine as kpop always has some connection to a kdrama and so they can modify the clue in a different way was what I was trying to say. :sweat_smile:

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×