Lmangla

amazing hunt

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Clue 2 is easy @stargazer187 You have watched that drama!!!! I'm pretty sure you watched it for oppa but didn't like it. LOL. 

Haahahaha.. is this a hint?? Hmmm... what is it? One of oppa's drama, okay. Have to think it harder now. What is it actually. :lol:

• Like 2

Thanks @supergal99 for your suggestions. It definitely helps us shape events better when we know what people find difficult and what would help. chingus who are reading, feel free to give ideas, suggestions and feedback in the event ideas discussion thread in the events section here. Or if you are feeling shy, you can pm me :)

• Like 4

Haha I'm late to the party it seems. It had just been a crazy day. So I have just seen the moderator clue. Oh well, time to go hunt then :D

• Like 2

DONE!!!!! Hahahaha oh the clues for this leg were really simple actually...but don't ask me why I took such a long time then....hahahaha. My brain stop working sometimes. Anyways special thanks to @Lmangla for helping me out on the mod clue. I at least know two mods who were from that place. LOL. I checked both of their profiles yesterday, but I didn't go deep into the main one. Sighhh. I didn't watch that drama as well....so yeah. 

@stargazer187 It's not a recent one. But not very old either. I remember you and aegyoppa talking about that drama on slack. 

@dotonly Awwww don't give up yet. You know this mod very well as well. Plus lmangla's clue is so on point. You might not know where she is from...but think....There is a reason why she is stressing on McD. Remember what is the logo for McD? Think think. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@stargazer187 It's not a recent one. But not very old either. I remember you and aegyoppa talking about that drama on slack. 

Me and her talked about that. Hmmm... what is it huh? I don't remember. Did I finish watching it? You've finished this leg already?? Then, it would take forever for me to finish this now. 

I tried googling the clue given but it lead me to some western series. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@stroppyse just ignore my earlier question. I found clue 4 already!! Hahaha I keep thinking the clue and it fits well to the drama I got on my watchlist. 

Off to clue 5 now.

• Like 3

Finish all clues!!! Yahooooo!! 

This leg is pretty easier. You just need to think it long and deeply.

Thanks and waiting for next leg @Lmangla @stroppyse @kokodus   *fingerheart shoots...shoots* :lol: 

P.S. 

I always remember that part of clue 5 closure. Bwahahaha. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, missirina said:

Haha I'm late to the party it seems. It had just been a crazy day. So I have just seen the moderator clue. Oh well, time to go hunt then :D

Yeah, real life is like that. Glad you’re still playing with us. :) 

• Like 3

Btw, I'm not sure if there is any interest in this since I think the people who are actively playing the Hunt will have found the answers by the end anyway, but we're happy to post the clues and answers to all four legs of the Hunt once the event is over. I'm not sure if people are lurking on this event, or unofficially playing along without submitting the answer forms, so let me know if anyone would like a final set of clue questions and answers to be posted at the end. :)

• Like 4

I’m stuck at Clue 3... I went to a thread with her drama about music but didn’t find anything... can someone give me another hint?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aisling said:

I’m stuck at Clue 3... I went to a thread with her drama about music but didn’t find anything... can someone give me another hint?

If you’re still stuck, please PM me with what you’ve tried, and I’ll see about setting up another hint.

• Like 2

On 6/16/2018 at 8:50 AM, stroppyse said:

Yeah, real life is like that. Glad you’re still playing with us. :) 

Haha I wouldn't miss it if I can help it. It's my first hunt and it's fun :lol:

Tbh I spent quite some time to figure out the moderator clue. I was going in another direction actually and couldn't find the first hint. But the visual clue by @Lmangla did help although I took it too figuratively at first haha. @aisling I see you figured it out as well :) *high five* Luckily it all worked out in the end. :D

I've enjoyed this leg. Looking forward to the next one hehe. Till then *wink wink*

On 6/16/2018 at 12:59 PM, aisling said:

Sorry just saw this. If I may give a sort-of vague hint, that guitar hints at a specific role for her :)  

Good luck!

ps: Again, sorry mods. I really don't know how to edit and combine my consecutive posts when I'm on my phone. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hint for Leg 2, Clue 3

It’ll be a long time before we start,
Though we know who will take part.
To Spain we will go
Where we go with the flow
In a hostel full of mystery and heart.

@aisling, not sure if you saw my post asking you to message me, but here is another hint to answer the third clue which is I think where you are. If you are past this clue, let me know, and I'll come up with a different hint for you.  This is also for anyone else who might be stuck trying to solve clue 3.

I already finished this round, it took me longer but I eventually figured it out, but thanks anyway!