Lmangla

amazing hunt

chingus, do you love a good mystery or playing a scavenger hunt? do you enjoy twirling your little grey cells as the clues pile up? well, here's your chance to play the amazing hunt! how does it work?

well, there will be 4 legs in the race and each leg will have a number of clues with each clue you solve giving you the clue to find the next clue to be solved. the clues will be spread through the soompi forums and so you might have to go through kpop section, the actors section, the drama section and even our staff profiles. the starting clue for the first leg will be posted in the events thread at 11 PM KST (korea time) this monday, june 11. then every 4 days later, the clue for a new leg of the hunt will be posted. these are the dates of the start of each leg of the hunt:

leg 1 - June 11

leg 2 - June 15

leg 3 - June 19

leg 4 - June 23

here's a tip -- the starting clue to each leg will be about a moderator! so check out the staff profiles and get to know about where your chingus are hanging. the moderator profiles will give you the clue for the location to the next clue in the threads. in the sections, @triplem or @stroppyse will put this gift box on the page with the clue and then write the clue which will tell you where to find the next clue, so you just have to keep finding clues until you find the message that tells you that you've finished the leg.

EX7Gysb.png?1

there are at least 5 clues per leg in addition to the starting moderator clues. once you have figured out the clues, you can input the location where you found the boxes/clues in this link we send you. so do register with us before the race starts. if you miss the first leg, no worries. you can still join us late and complete all the legs of the Amazing Hunt!

for all those who participate and complete all 4 legs of the race, there will be 1500 reputation points. there will also be 3 prize winners who will be determined from participants who finish the race. you can participate individually or if you want to tag a chingu along and work as a team, you can.

are you ready? cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

The Rules

1. Do not post answers on the event page. Answers must be submitted via the answer link provided.
2.To get the reputation points, all answers for all legs must be correct and submitted.
3. Answers for previous legs may be submitted even if a new leg has been announced, but only one submission per leg is allowed. Double submissions on any leg will disqualify participants.
4. Answers may be submitted until 1 July at 23:00 KST. Submissions will not be accepted after that time.
5. If working as a pair, please let stroppyse know that you are a pairs team via PM. However, each participant should submit their own answers on the input form.
6. Prize winners will be determined from the participants who complete the Hunt.

Answer Form Links:

Answer input form for Leg 1

Answer input form for Leg 2

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@Lmangla Oooohooooo now this is a event that is made for me. LOL. Letssss gooooo!!!!!! Hehe. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Hi...unlurk mode on.

I really want to join this game but... do I have to put link or make gif or anything hitech? (I still cant figure out how to do that...always failed).

I need to refresh my brain. 

Well...back to holiday mode.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
On 09/06/2018 at 1:07 PM, dotonly said:

Hi...unlurk mode on.

I really want to join this game but... do I have to put link or make gif or anything hitech? (I still cant figure out how to do that...always failed).

I need to refresh my brain. 

Well...back to holiday mode.

Nothing hi tech needed.  We will provide a link to Poll Daddy,  just fill in the form.

Each leg will have 5 clues -  tell us which thread & page number you found the clue on. The clue also leads you to the next clue . You only have to submit the form when you find all the clues in that leg . So in total 4 submissions ( one for each leg) 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@triplem wow super fast answer. Tech are scary.

THANK YOU. This ahjumma will try her best.

(If Im MIA thats mean Im stuck in crazy headache tech world)...

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

So has it been that long from the first season of team holiday hunt before? Now it's back. Great... I love to play. I just hope the clue isn't the other mystery that needs an answer first before we use it as clue. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

On 6/9/2018 at 1:51 PM, stargazer187 said:

So has it been that long from the first season of team holiday hunt before? Now it's back. Great... I love to play. I just hope the clue isn't the other mystery that needs an answer first before we use it as clue. 

I feel like it was just yesterday when we were "hunting"  for the clues.. ha ha :D

I'm in for something like this.

• Like 5

Yes! Let's get ready for the hunt. 

• Like 3

Just now, dotonly said:

@stroppyse where should i register?

@Lmangla i want to register?

Considered yourself registered. No official registration form :)

Just check out the first clue posted above and start hunting

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So there will be a clue marker in the thread which we are lead to from the mod's profile?? How will we know we are heading in the correct direction?? What will be the clue marker?? How will it look like??

@stroppyse @triplem 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

So there will be a clue marker in the thread which we are lead to from the mod's profile?? How will we know we are heading in the correct direction?? What will be the clue marker?? How will it look like??

@stroppyse @triplem 

There is no clue marker on the Moderator profiles, you have to deduce the location of the next clue from whatever you see on the profiles. However, there will be this symbol

EX7Gysb.png?1

on the forum threads marking the location of the next clue.

• Like 3

Just now, kokodus said:

@stroppyse @triplem 

You will see this box and a clue in red on the thread and page where it is 

EX7Gysb.png?1&key=9786004f16b92ad106522f

• Like 3

Thanks @stroppyse I have a strong feeling on who the mod is but I can't 

find the next thread from his profile...So I guess I'm heading in the wrong direction...hmmmm. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Thanks @stroppyse I have a strong feeling on who the mod is but I can't 

find the next thread from his profile...So I guess I'm heading in the wrong direction...hmmmm. 

The profile page will show an interest the moderator has or a picture or something that is organically a part of his profile page. That is actually the clue to the thread that holds the next clue.

If you're still stuck after reading this, you can PM me, and I'll confirm this first Moderator clue to get you started. However, I will only confirm one guess at the Moderator. :)

I'm making this offer to @kokodus and to all the other participants. If you PM me, I will confirm (or deny) one guess towards the first Guess the Moderator clue.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

The profile page will show an interest the moderator has or a picture or something that is organically a part of his profile page. That is actually the clue to the thread that holds the next clue.

If you're still stuck after reading this, you can PM me, and I'll confirm this first Moderator clue to get you started. However, I will only confirm one guess at the Moderator. :)

I'm making this offer to @kokodus and to all the other participants. If you PM me, I will confirm (or deny) one guess towards the first Guess the Moderator clue.

Ooh I am so tempted to ask, but I will try first. Like @kokodus I have a strong feeling that I know which moderator it is. Hope I'm right :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Does the moderates profile also give us an idea on which page the actual clue is hidden or do we just have to click through every page? :D 

• Haha 3