Quantcast
smellycat59

[Official] Joy (Red Velvet) x Woo Do Hwan - JoHwan ship

This thread is dedicated to Joy and Do Hwan as I really love their chemistry on/off screen. I'm well aware most of JoHwan shippers feel disheartened after the way the drama ended but there are a lot of reasons why I think we shouldn't. 

This thread might be unpopular but I really hope JoHwan shippers who still believe in them can freely come here so we could share our opinions and give them much love and support. 

Spoiler

I don't believe in the controversy nor the dating rumour for a few good reasons so feel free to PM me if you want to know my opinions about that. 

This is a link to my blog analyzing the whole vlive. I hope I can change your opinion about why it is not true he was more attentive to Ga Young and why his interactions with both girls are different from the start. 

https://captainofjohwanship.blogspot.com

So who miss Joy and DoHwan as much as @joyhwan and I miss them ?

• Like 1

I loved JoHwan a lot.. It was disheartening that ppl lost faith n criticized the other.. I can't forget the spark which I saw during press conference :wub:..i m in!! 

• Thanks 2

Welcome on board @icyphoenix ! 

Yes it's unfortunate we lost so much shippers but I won't give up on them. There are too much evidence JoHwan is real if we look closely. Real as in really friends and are not on bad terms. Not that I think they are dating because I'm pretty sure they are not.

Their undeniable chemistry on screen made me want to know if it was the same off screen. I decided watching the press con and this particular moment sold me : 

DCM7LgQ.png

LuEMrJB.png

The way they look at each other is...:wub:

I also LOVE the vlive because it says sooooo much !! It's not edited and cut abruptly so we are able to catch genuine JoHwan moments. Especially DoHwan who is very expressive lol 

Thank you for sharing the video (I love watching it again) and Dohwan ig update ! ^^ 

Too bad Joy doesn't have a real ig account. She is still in her Japan Hall Tour. 

• Like 2

Thank you so much for creating this thread @smellycat59:wub: & thank you for joining us @icyphoenix:D

Call me delusional but Joy recently wore a hat that’s quite similar to Dohwan’s with the rings on the side! I wonder B)

• Like 2

@joyhwan you're welcome my dear and you are absolutely right ! Haha Joy wore it first so...maybe he saw her pics scrolling through his ig feed or when he searched her tag ? Cause there is no way this guy doesn't miss her the slightest bit lol 

As fans we would have done the same. So imagine Dohwan :D

Joy will be back in town in a few days. Let's cross our fingers and wait patiently for any johwan interactions ! 

Should we have a trip down memory lane and re-live all their moments together ? 

I want to re-watch and analyze the press con in case I've missed something lol 

• Like 2

This thread is reaaaaalllyyy too quiet lol

As I browse through the net looking for some Johwan news (wishful thinking) I stumbled upon these. I don't think we have seen these pics already but here is a pic uploaded by a staff member after the wrap up party on May 4th. A new pic of Joy speaking/singing ? And guess who commented the pictures ? Dohwan himself ! 

b1DYBy4.jpg

I checked and she also uploaded selfies of her with him but he didn't comment those ones. 

Well to be fair, she uploaded 3 pics and the first one is a BTS of him while filming the bench scene after his hospital crying scene (when TH left him). And the third pic she uploaded is the group pic with all the staff along with Dohwan and Joy in the hospital. 

But I think it is quite interesting it was the only time he commented her posts. When you can indirectly see him and Joy together. 

Apparently she said something along the lines of pictures she wanted to take with them ? Or she had a lot of pictures ? And then Dohwan said she worked hard or something. 

Unseen picture number 2 (at least for me). 

This one is Johwan BTS pic while filming their big break up scene after MinJae revealed the bet. 

What I like about this pic is the fact that Dohwan held Joy's wrist (?) while revising his script. Based on his right arm direction and the fact that he held his script with his left hand. 

CuStvyU.jpg

It is quite similar to their BTS where he held her sleeve in the hospital scene. 

It may be nothing but I will take every Johwan skinship I could get. That is how desperate I am haha 

And third pic. I called it "fate pic" haha

Apparently before filming for his OCN drama, Dohwan got a haircut. Guess what's the name of the hair salon ? JOY 187 !! 

ab3K2d2.jpg

Spoiler

BjaRaDb.jpg

I bet everytime he will go there, now he will think about Joy lol :D

Anyways...now that Joy got back to Korea seems like Dohwan is in New York ? Ahhhh when will these 2 meet ? 

• Like 2

I must say this thread is very quite.. But it might jump up if we get some news of them.. 

Their interactions before the show even started.. This award show interaction was epic.. Look at the smile in Joy's face when WDH called her n asked her if she has eaten?? Within a short period of time they looked soo close

• Like 2

Hello Soompiers,

The Events' team has an Amazing Hunt in progress, so feel free to participate to win some prizes & reputation points!

@icyphoenix thank you for posting the video ! I also found their first on screen interaction very cute. They were really shy back then. You could see it when dohwan gave her the award she didn't look at him or smile and there still was a certain distance between them compared to the press con. They definitely grew closer in a short amount of time. I can't get enough of their interactions. I don't know how many times I've re-watched all their videos already lol 

Let's pray we could have some kind of news about them to stop the war between the fandoms. I'm sad about the bad treatment Dohwan got because of a mere misunderstanding...

• Like 2

@smellycat59 Thank you for those goodies you found!! You’re amazing as always! Haha makes my Johwan heart so happy since it’s like a Johwan drought right now ): Even this thread is proof haha! But 3 is a start (:

Thank you for sharing the vid again! Johwan couple became such a hot topic because of that! Haha ((: I think a lot of fans were so hyped up to see the drama and their chemistry even before it started (: it’s a shame that it wasn’t so well received but in spite of that, it’s amazing that its popularity did not become affected due to the casts (:

Joy was emotional on the last day of the concert, she’s so softhearted ): <3 I’m sure this would make a certain someone’s protective instincts come out :wink:

• Like 2

You are all very welcome ! I'm so deprived of Johwan I needed to find anything new that could link them together lol 

And I really think the fact that he replied back to that staff member post related to him and Joy isn't a coincidence. I think he has too mucj followers so he doesn't really have time reading all the posts mentioning him or posts about him. So taking his time replying to a specific post must mean that it was something that caught his attention. So it is a good sign for me he stopped to read her post and reply back. 

On another note I wish he still was in the United States so he can secretly meet Joy there haha 

Oh well talk about timing...

Crossing my fingers they still keep in touch. I miss them so much together ! 

• Like 2

Thank you @icyphoenix for the update ! He is such a cutie. Perfect skin lol 

Do we know where the pic was taken ? 

On another note Joy was spotted wearing the same cap with the rings on the side in San Francisco like what DoHwan wore in New York haha.

I know it means nothing but it's still a tiny tiny thing linking them together. How desperate did I sound there ? Lol

And as @joyhwanmentioned they seem to have the same kind of comfy sportswear clothing styles that match each other. 

As I really miss them together let me share with you my homemade sticker of them haha I'll probably make a better one when I have time and good furniture lol

But for now this is my cheap version xD 

• Like 1