Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Lovely Horribly, 러블리 호러블리

Spackman Entertainment Group's Frame Pictures Wins Camera Equipment Deals For Korean Drama Series, LOVELY HORRIBLY, Starring RUNNING MAN's Song Ji-Hyo

(MENAFN Editorial) Spackman Entertainment Group's Frame Pictures Wins Camera Equipment Deals For Korean Drama Series, LOVELY HORRIBLY, Starring RUNNING MAN's Song Ji-Hyo

(MENAFN Editorial) Spackman Entertainment Group's Frame Pictures Wins Camera Equipment Deals For Korean Drama Series, LOVELY HORRIBLY, Starring RUNNING MAN's Song Ji-Hyo

• Frame Pictures, a leading movie/drama equipment leasing player in Korea, to supply camera systems and equipment for upcoming major Korean drama series, LOVELY HORRIBLY
  • LOVELY HORRIBLY stars Park Si-hoo of MY GOLDEN LIFE (2017) and Song Ji-hyo of RUNNING MAN
  • Frame Pictures continues to add high-quality projects to its steady pipeline ahead of its planned listing as a combined standalone entity with Novus Mediacorp,

SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 12 June 2018 - Spackman Entertainment Group Limited ("Spackman Entertainment Group" or the "Company" and together with its subsidiaries, the "Group"), one of Korea's leading entertainment production groups founded by financier Charles Spackman, wishes to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Frame Pictures Co., Ltd. ("Frame Pictures"), has won a contract to supply camera systems and equipment for the upcoming major Korean drama series, LOVELY HORRIBLY.

The total contract value for the camera equipment deal tentatively stands at KRW 200 million...

source: http://menafn.com/1097008009/Spackman-Entertainment-Groups-Frame-Pictures-Wins-Camera-Equipment-Deals-For-Korean-Drama-Series-LOVELY-HORRIBLY-Starring-RUNNING-MANs-Song-JiHyo

• Like 4

Some shots of Song Ji Hyo shooting Lovely Horribly :wub:

DgIHPibUEAAbjut.jpg

our gorgeous Song Ji Hyo

DgIHN1YV4AcFh9d.jpg

Now let's hope we will get some shots of both of Song Ji Hyo and Park Shi hoo soon :w00t:

• Like 5

DgqYzHxUwAE3xGX.jpg

Park Si Hoo, Song Ji Hyo, Ham Eun Jung, Lee Kikwang with other cast gathered for the first script reading of KBS’s upcoming MONDAY & TUESDAY drama 'Lovely Horribly'.

Lovely Horribly is described as a horror romantic comedy about a man and a woman who are bound by an unusual fate: one’s happiness always results in the other’s misfortune. Park Shi Hoo will be playing a successful A-list actor whose luck never seems to run out, while Song Ji Hyo will star as an unlucky drama writer for whom nothing ever seems to go according to plan.

The cast also made quite the impression with passion to their characters. Lovely Horribly will premiere in August, following the end of Are You Human?

DgqX6O3VMAAfAY9.jpg

DgqX5qvVQAAD77o.jpg

DgqYfbGUEAA_RHC.jpg

DgqYfmRV4AASgvy.jpg

DgqX6c1UcAAIx2j.jpg

DgqX7AHU0AAgDMQ.jpg

Cr.onehallyu

• Like 8

Finally we get a picture of the two main leads Song Ji Hyo and Park Shi hoo :) i hope we will get some clips of them interacting with eachother, i'm dying to see more of these two together

• Like 3

HaHa To Make Special Cameo In Song Ji Hyo’s Drama

song-ji-hyo-haha.jpg

On June 27, a source from KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Lovely Horror-vely” (working title) stated, “HaHarecently finished filming for ‘Lovely Horror-vely.’ It’s planned that he will appear in the early part of the drama.”

It’s reported that HaHa accepted the offer to make a special appearance on the show because of his friendship with his fellow “Running Man” cast member Song Ji Hyo.

“Lovely Horror-vely” is a romantic comedy drama about a top star and a drama writer who are connected by an unusual fate. It stars Park Shi Hoo, Song Ji Hyo, Highlight’s Lee Gikwang, T-ara’s Eunjung, Choi Yeo Jin, Jang Hyuk Jin, and more. It’s slated to premiere in August following the end of “Are You Human, Too?”

Source (1) (2)

Cr. Soompi

• Like 4

On 6/27/2018 at 3:11 PM, mary-ann said:

Finally we get a picture of the two main leads Song Ji Hyo and Park Shi hoo :) i hope we will get some clips of them interacting with eachother, i'm dying to see more of these two together

I thought they would have release the video of their script reading by now since the pictures of it are out already.

• Like 2

So I can assume  the main point is they are going to balance each other out and learn how to support, cheer each other, ETC  when he starts having misfortunes and she triumphs? 

Sounds novel and potentially very good. I will look forward to this drama :)

• Like 4

9 hours ago, RobinM said:

So I can assume  the main point is they are going to balance each other out and learn how to support, cheer each other, ETC  when he starts having misfortunes and she triumphs? 

Sounds novel and potentially very good. I will look forward to this drama :)

yes I assume they will have a love-hate relationship, that starts more with hate develops more towards love as fate keep connecting them

• Like 3

I really can't wait for this drama to air, i keep googling it trying to find some news or clips

• Like 3

Spoiler

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 4

Song Ji Hyo And Park Shi Hoo’s New Horror Romantic Comedy Offers Intriguing First Glimpse Of Its Leads

Song-Ji-Hyo.jpg

Park-Shi-Hoo.jpg

KBS’s upcoming drama “Lovely Horror-vely” has revealed its first sneak peek of stars Song Ji Hyo and Park Shi Hoo in character!

“Lovely Horror-vely” is an unusual “horror romantic comedy” about a man and woman who share a mysterious zero-sum fate: one’s happiness always results in the other’s misfortune.

Park Shi Hoo will play the role of Yoo Philip, a highly successful A-list actor whose luck never seems to run out, while Song Ji Hyo will star as Eul Soon, an unlucky drama writer for whom nothing ever seems to go according to plan. Although Eul Soon outwardly appears to have a dark aura about her, she turns out to have an unexpectedly bright and positive personality, remaining stubbornly optimistic in the face of her never-ending misfortune.

On July 17, “Lovely Horror-vely” released its suspenseful first stills of its two main characters, revealing that the drama is not exactly the typical romantic comedy. One photo shows Song Ji Hyo soaked in rain, looking ominously solemn as she wields a shovel, while the other shows Park Shi Hoo looking apprehensive as he nervously stares at something offscreen.

The producers of the drama remarked, “On top of the unique subject matter, two actors have come together who share more chemistry than we could ever have imagined. This summer, we will bring viewers refreshing laughter and an exciting, heart-fluttering horror romantic comedy, the likes of which have never been seen before. Please look forward to it.”

“Lovely Horror-vely” will premiere on August 13 at 10 p.m. KST. In addition to Song Ji Hyo and Park Shi Hoo, Highlight’s Lee Kikwang, T-ara’s Eunjung, and Choi Yeo Jin will also be appearing in the drama.

Source (1)

• Like 5

On 6/27/2018 at 2:11 PM, mary-ann said:

Hello JH girl B)   Yes I’ve been waiting  for a good romcom with lovely SJH.   I hope this drama might be the one.   I already like the cast. 

• Like 5

On 7/18/2018 at 1:09 AM, feelbora said:

Ths makes me sooo excited for this drama, looks like it's going to be an emotional ride

Div_gN0V4AADYFV.jpg

I can't wait for this drama to air, these teasers are making me really super excited

• Like 3