We all know that sooner or later we will leave this 'soompi world',

(especially when you married and have little kids).

Ne, arraseo Ssaem. Still, i need to keep practise or i might forget it all.

Btw...this post is OOT.

I just found out that mod MadraRua changed his/her name to ais1ing and theres a member name aisling. I thought they were the same at first...hehe.

Edited by dotonly
Add words
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, dotonly said:

We all know that sooner or later we will leave this 'soompi world',

(especially when you married and have little kids).

Ne, arraseo Ssaem. Still, i need to keep practise or i might forget it all.

Btw...this post is OOT.

Omo.. u getting married ah? Hahhaaa... 0k ok juz pulling yr leg.. 

Ahh.. pls.. don call me Ssaem la... no big deal in sharing what i know. Plus itz easy peasy stuff..like what u said juz need more practice ya.

Spoiler

Oh btw i received yr 30+ notifs.. i cant help it but i m very curious-- why u like to click 'like' on soooo many posts (but actually u dont read them?) Hahahhaaa..itz like u r very free ah ?? Ops!:tongue: 

(No offence ah -- juz my opinion.)

can-relate-funny-seriously-stuff-teacher

headlineImg.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@supergal99I only give thank you emoji to all of you. I did it cos im being away for awhile so i must do what i havent done (give react to every post like triplem did). 

Okay...i guess you all on soompi are a ssaem cos you teached me new things.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

@dotonly OMG thank you for your loves *hugssssssss :heart:

hello everyone *huggsssss happy monday from my place :blush: I just finished re-plant some flowers in my garden and water them.. now I want to watch The tudors series and later will watch secretary kim ep 3 - 4 :love:

I think there is no leaving in soompi hua ha ha ha ha.. I came in here first at 2011 .. then I leave.. then I come again at 2013 then I leave then I come again at 2016 and lurking at DOTs thread before one chingu successfully drop my mood to keep lurking there then I come again at 2017 until now hua ha ha ha ha ha :joy: 

btw I am surprise that queen elizabeth and her husband are still strong like horses at their 90s.. I read that they only eat grilled fish or chicken and avoid shrimp and garlic and no junk food mmmm.. I always think our eating habbit will effect our live. I try to keep natural for any food I eat. I want to be strong like a horse too when I old. btw am I too serious? hahahahah or wrong thread? lols :mrgreen:

okey gtg grup hugsssssssssss :love:

@supergal99 you are funny. btw why are my posts becoming longer nowadays? I think I spend a lot of times in soompi hua ha ha ha ha ha ha.. this is a disease lols

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dotonly said:

@supergal99I only give thank you emoji to all of you. I did it cos im being away for awhile so i must do what i havent done (give react to every post like triplem did). 

I need to confess i dont know how to react to yr post .. hahaahaa *dum~~*

2 hours ago, Sejabini said:

dotonly OMG thank you for your loves *hugssssssss

I need to confess again - the way u guys responded really 'amused' me hahahahaa... pardon me -- i think i m too blant.:grimace: i still dont get it why u guys feel soooo excited while i find it weird *scratch head*

absence1.jpg

VPaRD5D.jpg

(Disclaimer : jokes not targeting at any specific person)

@Sejabini wahhhh... tks for yr history lesson... *zzzzz...*:glasses:

Ya.. u should open another thread la:

** share your 101 tips on diet **

(I can imangine u writing this:

I keep trying to lose weight, but it keeps finding me.)

ok ok chill juz pulling yr leg ya (seems like yr leg is the 'best' for me to pull in soompi hahahahaaa)

edit. @dotonly oh the MadraRua u mentioned... i used to see her/his posts but i think she probably not here anymore? So maybe now another Mod take over.

Edited by supergal99
Ops sorray for the big fonts...hahaaa editimg issues
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think i saw ais1ing somewhere.

Well...we all start to wrote a long post here...contagious?

• Haha 2

@supergal99 because of my crazy-laugh-thing? wkwkwk :joy: 

btw yes I want to be as skinny as catherine duchess of cambridge. feels like it is easy for her to loose weights. I am still under 50kg I don't know perhaps between 47kg but you know that fat only goes to my legs and butts.. I want them to go to you know.. chest part.. hands part.. arms.. there are the right places wkwkwkw (talking about blunt I am more blunt than you .. forgive me ... *cupssss your cheek) 

NB. I don't understand that weird part and lonely part. forgive me for my limits wkwkwk

@dotonly this is a disease.. wkwkkwwkwk 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

NB. I don't understand that weird part and lonely part. forgive me for my limits wkwkwk

:wacko: aw man... ops woman.. erhm.. 

Spoiler

Wanted to say coz most of the time u understand my jokes.. but now.. erhm... erhm... wawawawaaaa

:grimace:

Ya.. ya ya .. this thread is not for HEAVY topics... hahahahaaa

Anyway i dont think my post is loooooong -- itz juz that i have pics + big fonts la la la

Oh i remember u like to eat people heeee..

* Don’t forget. You are what you eat….
U need to eat a skinny person.:dizzy: (point to dotonly)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@supergal99 :blush: I understand you of course .. the feelings are mutual wkwkwkwwk :mrgreen: 

nah what's up after I left you for 6 hours? I found that my stomach looks like I have 3 months pregnancy wkwkwk I am stress now :bawling: how will I survive my supermodel's body :bawling: wkwkwwkwkwk :joy:

I can't watch secretary kim yet. I will save it when I will be in Toraja next week. will be boring I guess. thousands of people around you and you will feel... weird. forget it. 

I will continue the tudors now they are about to cut anne boleyn's beautiful head.. 

btw yes what happened with aisling? she might be busy now I rarely seen her or we are in the different threads perhaps. I like her  posts .. very unique.. reminds me of bambina. but a bit short and cute.. wkwwkwkwk oh but you will never forget someone's post.. it was like you read The Holy Bible .. so talented.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Omgggg @Sejabini after reading yr post i kinda lose appetite...hahaaa... but itz ok... help me 'shake it off...shake it off...(some fats) :grimace:

* Welcome to the Weight-Loss Forum.
To lose one pound, double-click the mouse five million times.

*whisper*

Ok ... i have to focus on my work n try to catch up ep. 2 of that Cdrama loveo2o...hahhaaa.. i almost thot i m watching some historical drama...ops!

(Edit. All jokes on weigh loss cr owner)

Edited by supergal99
  • Like 1

@Sejabini if you're asking bout ais1ing, i dont know where he/she now but, aisling...he/she busy finding clues.

@supergal99 ooohhh...superlittlegal with daddy...how sweet...

The way you look at him...i wanna cry...

I know, being superhero not easy...