Quantcast
Sejabin

fun chatting

19 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Omg... no no i m still at Soompi. My last posts are for those threads that i dont wish to be joining anymore. Hahahaa.. i need to set this straight:

1. Dont be surprised if u see me posting at other threads.

2. NO HATES of coz.. hahahaaa... 

Omo... i hope i didnt offend any chingus hahaaaa... omgggg...

seriously i am very skeptical in all my posts now.

(All it takes is a joke ---> what a joke!!! Hahaaaa...)

3. Juz sharing -  I m feeling superlight now after making these choices. Things happen for a reason and it makes me have some realisation which i dont want share publicly. 

4. Hahahhaa... i better stop here ... the more i comment - the more trouble i may get....hahaahaaa... not fun chatting anymore hahahhaaaaa

** NO OFFENSE to those who dont get my jokes ah - u choose what u think n itz NOT my problem **

Juz sharing :

dont-judge-someone-for-their-choices-whe

So...u r not leaving?...nod...nod...

Just change thread?...nod..nod...

Hmmm...

I only know " dont judge book by its/the cover" hehe...

Ctto

(Sorry...limited knowledge, kkk...)

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Omg... no no i m still at Soompi. My last posts are for those threads that i dont wish to be joining anymore. Hahahaa.. i need to set this straight:

1. Dont be surprised if u see me posting at other threads.

you don't like us in here anymore? huuuuuuu .. uuuuuu... :bawling:

2. NO HATES of coz.. hahahaaa... 

Omo... i hope i didnt offend any chingus hahaaaa... omgggg...

seriously i am very skeptical in all my posts now.

(All it takes is a joke ---> what a joke!!! Hahaaaa...)

remember.. isn't it you are too old for hating feeling? I believe you in 'no hates' and 'no offense'

3. Juz sharing -  I m feeling superlight now after making these choices. Things happen for a reason and it makes me have some realisation which i dont want share publicly. 

I don't trust you. you are a celebrity. everything happened seems will be broadcasted everywhere in soompi soon.

4. Hahahhaa... i better stop here ... the more i comment - the more trouble i may get....hahaahaaa... not fun chatting anymore hahahhaaaaa

** NO OFFENSE to those who dont get my jokes ah - u choose what u think n itz NOT my problem **

if you have a problem then just go to problem thread. type everything there and back again in here to having fun :blush:

Juz sharing :

EDIT. Ops... i juz wanna say - Memories are memories... no such thing as good or bad...hahaahhhaaa...at least for me. 

*dum dum dum*

I want to pinch your cheeks now.. :expressionless:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, singlebilingual said:

This summer's temperature is strangely colder than last year's.

in my place it is always summer all the year :mrgreen:

• Like 1

On 8/14/2018 at 12:32 AM, Sejabin said:

I am tired with this life.

Life is fun. Make it fun and you won't be tired. 

I am trying to figure out this blog thing!!

• Thanks 1

On 8/14/2018 at 12:02 AM, rosierosie said:

I am tired of this hotness. I cannot wait for Fall already!

I understand how you feel. Besides I can't wait to get new fall wardrobe. :D

• Like 2

I am looking forward to fall clothing and cute boots, and fall leaves.

1 hour ago, halfmoonsmile said:

I understand how you feel. Besides I can't wait to get new fall wardrobe. :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rosierosie said:

I'm already looking at different styles of long-sleeved blouses, sweaters and long skirts.  Of course pants for when I have to work LOL. I wear skirts and dresses because it's been so hot at work. I'm also going to change my  usual makeup look. Of course I also promised myself that I would have a traveling job my fall. Halloween is another big thing for me. It's also the season of pumpkin spice coffee LOL

@Sejabin

I know how you feel but you have to do things that make you happy. I used to do whatever for everybody else and ignored my needs. Now I do almost what I want everyday. There are still people and things that bother me but I just meditate and know that I deserve more than what people give me. Other people even tell me that.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

I'm already looking at different styles of long-sleeved blouses, sweaters and long skirts.  Of course pants for when I have to work LOL. I wear skirts and dresses because it's been so hot at work. I'm also going to change my  usual makeup look. Of course I also promised myself that I would have a traveling job my fall. Halloween is another big thing for me. It's also the season of pumpkin spice coffee LOL

@Sejabin

I know how you feel but you have to do things that make you happy. I used to do whatever for everybody else and ignored my needs. Now I do almost what I want everyday. There are still people and things that bother me but I just meditate and know that I deserve more than what people give me. Other people even tell me that.

I agree with you.. hugggssssssss :heart:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I agree with you.. hugggssssssss :heart:

Then start applying it. haha I know it's not easy though. I am working to find a way to move away from someone really negative. I also try to shut her out because I won't let anybody else make me unhappy.

Yesterday a baby softly touched my arm when I was talking to his mom, a customer. He had big eyes and a lovely smile. The humidity in the store was so unbearable. I am so happy that I'm in a cool library now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@halfmoonsmile I will find a date soon to erase all negativity in me hua ha ha ha ha.. I think it's the time to start to spend my saturday night with someone handsome ^_*

• Like 1

On 8/28/2018 at 10:16 PM, rosierosie said:

Arghh it’s always hot here in South East Asia . I love fall fashion :lol:, but how to wear ? 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, triplem said:

Arghh it’s always hot here in South East Asia . I love fall fashion :lol:, but how to wear ? 

I usually look up online :). Or check fashion bloggers.

• Like 2