Quantcast
Jillia

[Upcoming Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별 - Seo In Guk, Jung So Min - Wed & Thu 21:30 KST - Premiers on September 26th

On 7/10/2018 at 4:47 PM, jongski said:

@camichi All I can say it's dark really dark  and tragic. I wonder how k-version will be like. K-dramas tend to be conservative so I'm not even sure for some of the scenes to be like in the original.

Korea LOVES dark and tragic, many of the classics of old are 100% bitter. And the Drama's on tvN, a cable network, so there is likely to be more leeway about what they show. 

• Like 2

Oh boy oh boy. 

Waiting for this drama.

Read the drama is dark. 

Another dark drama again?

SIG And JSM will have perfect chemistry. She always do with her co stars.One of the few actresses I admire a lot.

The trend now is that tvn is out to buy all the big hit actors. Almost all of them have one or two things to do with tvn recently.

The public tv stations are losing big time. With the way it's going, if they don't sit up, nobody will be ready to watch their weekdays dramas anymore. Most of their dramas has been very disappointing recently. Kbs entertainment weekly even covered this issue. Big writers directors and actors are having swell time there.

• Like 1

Nothing to do with this drama, just to make this thread merrier. Since SIG and JSM in a same MV before, I thought maybe I could post it here. Let me know if this one break the rules and I will delete it... ;).

"TAKE" is Seo In Guk's second digital single. The song is a Korean cover of A-ha's 1985 hit "Take on Me". The music video, featuring a similar concept to A-ha's original videoclip, stars actor So Ji Sub  and actress So Min Jeon. The song was released to promote KT Tech TAKE smartphone. (https://www.generasia.com/wiki/Take_(Seo_In_Guk)