Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

22 minutes ago, jujuls said:

I want to cry so bad

I CAN'T EVEN FRIGGIN WORK

19 minutes ago, aisling said:

I bursted into tears after watching the preview. This is not OK. This isn’t fair :tears:

AFTER SO MUCH FLUFF. NOW THIS? I can't even tell how much of a wreck I've become after watching that preview.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

This person Miyako Nakamura posted this translation

MY: tell me who I am
That Lady: your right shes the real sibling you've been looking for
JK: tell me why you did that
MY: you were/are dumped why did you think you are special?
Sorry idk what Tak said exactly but it seems like shes saying does he still have the gun
JG: Kim Mooyoung
MY: Theres no one like that here
I tried guys I'm not a Korean speaker this is just what I picked up from kdrama watching
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, miyukiakira1988 said:
This person Miyako Nakamura posted this translation

MY: tell me who I am
That Lady: your right shes the real sibling you've been looking for
JK: tell me why you did that
MY: you were/are dumped why did you think you are special?
Sorry idk what Tak said exactly but it seems like shes saying does he still have the gun
JG: Kim Mooyoung
MY: Theres no one like that here
I tried guys I'm not a Korean speaker this is just what I picked up from kdrama watching

Idk why but the "revelation" sounds like a red herring to me. It's too early to show the whole picture in a preview. It seems like JSR's still messing with MY to manipulate him.

• Like 4

If SR dies MY would have killed her in order to protect Jin Kang. 

Here is my opinion on the final episodes. 

Spoiler

Although there will be changes it looks like everything is going to follow the JDrama.

In order to break things off with JK completely MY will have to shatter her and make her believe everything she felt was not real. Events leading up to them being together showed how careful and reluctant JK was accepting MY into her life. She knew there was no turning back from him once they got together. This breakup will make her disillusioned and make her surely believe that she like Seung Ah was just a game to him and nothing was real. 

Did anyone notice that MY dropped the flyer and JK has it again? I have a feelings somehow Jin Kang is going to find it. She knows MY's real name and unfortunately she is somehow going to find out about MY's relationship with JK. The problem is I don't think she will get the information from JK given all the events that have transpired between MY and JK. I think she will go to Tak for answers and most likely Tak will tell Jin Kang that MY tried to shoot JK. After all the things JK has said about MY and the stabbing is going to  make Jin Kang believe that MY wanted to get close to her to get revenge on JK.  And hence it looks like misunderstandings will lead them to have an ending similar to the JDrama. Jin Kang will probably feel guilty and responsible ignoring Jk's advise and for MY almost killing her JK so she will do whatever it takes to protect her brother. We know she loves MY more than anything and in some ways they have shows she needs him more than JK. But given how she feels she owes JK for sacrificing his life for hers all these years she will sacrifice  her own happiness in order to protect him. 

As for them being siblings, I'm still not sure I believe it. We will have to wait and see. Instead of Se Ra I hope MY can go to JK for answers. 

I know JK is not a bad guy but I know at the end of this drama I am going to be so mad at JK, Tak and all others that ruined MY and JK's lives. 

As I have mentioned before, this show is a masterpiece. I love this show so much!!! And as for the finale I hope they ended it on their own terms with no compromises. If its controversy they want then I hope for a bold, epic ending that is true to the characters and ties in with the story. It was always going to be a tragic drama (even though a few days ago I dared to believe in a HEA) so I what we will end up seeing is something so memorable in the best ways possible. And as for a MooKang,  I hope that no matter what happens, we will always remember this beautiful, magical couple and their incredibly powerful, tragic and moving love story.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

This preview punched me right in the stomach this morning. I don't know what to believe anymore!!!!Today i am team siblings. Ok the preview may be deceiving but one thing seems to be sure that SR is going to die and that MY is going to turn himself into a murder. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

OMG. WAIT. I have no words. I can't gather my thoughts.

@alivingparadox24 i agree the revelation seems too early.

my gosh im almost quite certain that MY killed SR. MY and JK look profoundly devastated and JK's crying is enough to make me cry, too.

I CAN'T GET JK's CRYING AND CALLING OUT MY'S NAME OUT OF MY HEAD! IT'S THE SADDEST THING IN THE WORLD!

poor girl is completey oblivious to everything that's happening around her. the truths she will learn will absolutely break her- how far she'll plummet remains to be seen.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

44 minutes ago, teachermok said:

OMG. WAIT. I have no words. I can't gather my thoughts.

@alivingparadox24 i agree the revelation seems too early.

my gosh im almost quite certain that MY killed SR. MY and JK look profoundly devastated and JK's crying is enough to make me cry, too.

I CAN'T GET JK's CRYING AND CALLING OUT MY'S NAME OUT OF MY HEAD! IT'S THE SADDEST THING IN THE WORLD!

poor girl is completey oblivious to everything that's happening around her. the truths she will learn will absolutely break her- how far she'll plummet remains to be seen.

It's going to be so  brutal. Its going to be so brutal for both of them, but especially Jin Kang. She has no idea what is going on. MY has become her home and she is figuratively and literally being locked out of it. There are so many  "truths" she will learn and its going and I don't know how she will be able to cope with it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

He kills Se ran because she was going to tell Jin kang that they're siblings. He breaks up with Jin kang so that she'll forget him. The police hunt him. He escapes to the woods where his father died, and where his father murdered his mother. I know how this is going to end, guys. She'll track him down to the house in the woods. He'll tell her the truth. They're going to die together. The final twist will be when Jin kook finds their bodies. He'll reveal that they're not siblings.

• Like 3
  • Sad 6
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

He kills Se ran because she was going to tell Jin kang that they're siblings. He breaks up with Jin kang so that she'll forget him. The police hunt him. He escapes to the woods where his father died, and where his father murdered his mother. I know how this is going to end, guys. She'll track him down to the house in the woods. He'll tell her the truth. They're going to die together. The final twist will be when Jin kook finds their bodies. He'll reveal that they're not siblings.

This makes so much sense, @ChewyChocolate and it breaks my heart.

Just in case they are not siblings, I hope they won't die thinking that they are because that will be so brutal. I know full well things don't look good, but I hope it won't end that way.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

the other set of parents/couple is keeping me hopeful for a different twist... because those two werent present in the jdrama version. that and the cult plot. i think that my's mom brought him while jk was brought by the other couple into the cult. my's dad found out and ran after the mom to save his kid. the other couple could be collateral damage and/or was killed by my's dad in rage due to influencing his wife into joining the cult. 

if we follow this scenario, then jk could've been adopted by kook's mom .. and kook took her in due to his guilt of not being able to stop her parent's murder or assumed that she was the killer's kid as well. this could easily be solved a dna test wc im hoping the writer have my think of ..but im not very positive about that. 

im also worried that now that my has found out the high possibility that jk could be his sibling, that he will of course ignore SR and she'll retaliate by threatening to tell Jk. and in my's rage.. he kills sr. that would just devastate jk.

now that ive said it.. its likely that jk isnt a kid of the killer bec kook wouldnt be reacting to my this way knowing he has been hanging out with his sister. my bet is he brings jk to the temple to visit her own parents.

• Like 4

BTS Ep. 13& 14 with english subtitle

cr : Team EngGuk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

we are all in this together, right?'coz i won't be able to handle eps 15 and 16 all by myself. i just cannot.

i'll stop theorizing for now and will just see how ep 15 pans out. this is the first time im truly and utterly nervous about a drama's ending.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

24 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

I'd rather Jin Kook finds them before she takes MY life and her own... :bawling:

PDnim and writers better keep their word..still waiting for that twist YAH!pointing-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Many of you said that JK isn’t the type that would kill herself... However what if she found out she was pregnant with MY’s baby and then discovered the truth about them being the siblings? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1