Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

Yeah, he didn't say I LOVE YOU, to JK yet. @aisling

From that scene to the suicide of Yuko, was really a roller coaster of emotions. I cried and cried. Although the roller coaster started when Ryo remembered that Yuko was with him in the past and the confirmation of Dojima that both were siblings.

This remind me the production statement about the "displaying the original work’s strengths"

Spoiler

"Ryo saying he loves Yuko for the first time and Yuko killing Ryo with the gun"
"The letter that Ryo wrote to Dojima and Yuko found and reading the letter"
"The suicide of Yuko"

These scenes are also the "original work strengths".
Are you think, what I'm think?

This is the letter of Ryo to Dojima.

Spoiler

Dojima Kanzo-sama,
Whenever I meet you,
I feel like it might be nice to play a little longer in this world...
My determination might be wavering.
So, I wrote a letter to you...
I'm sorry.
That Mita university student...
Nishihara Miwa...
Kashiwagi Sayuri...
Just as you thought,
I did it all.
From since I was young,
love from people...
And when I grew up, too,
love with women...
I can't handle them.
So I deceived people,
putting their hearts out like blocks
and moving them into position.
Even if someone died,
I didn't feel sad.
It was just like a broken toy...
Always doing those kinds of things...
But...
after meeting your sister,
I changed.
For the first time,
I fell in love.
I felt sad.
I felt pain.
Darling.
Adorable.
So when I found out
she was my sister I didn't know what to do.
You said
you would return Yuko to me, but...
Yuko is...
your sister.
You often called me evil, but...
now...
I feel like I've finally become human...
although it's too late...
Finally...
for adopting Yuko
and bringing her up...
I thank you from my heart.
I truly thank you.
Sawada
Shougo.

If all of this happening in the K-Drama Version. We will not endure and overcome. I think we need to prepare our self and I think we need to demand TVN another drama for these two.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

5 minutes ago, aisling said:

I’m pretty sure they did it more than three times. They just didn’t show it onscreen but come on... Their relationship is quite physical unlike in other k-dramas. Also, look at SIG. Would you be able to do it only three times if someone like him appears in front of you?  :yum:  OK, time to crawl back to the shame corner :ph34r:

LOL I vote for more than three times, too! With a guy like SIG it's more likely three times a day! just kidding HAHA omg i hope i don't get any penalty for this post. lemme join you cower in your shame corner @aisling

5 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

We should also take note that MY's bed is too small for two people to fit in.

Very impressive   

and unbelievably impulsive :tounge_xd:

Oh my @alivingparadox24 i guess our imagination are now on overdrive!

I love all this bedroom talk haha! Such a whiff of fresh air amid the palpable feeling of doom!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

In this version JK burns her hand, not MY, and then he goes to the pharmacy.

He won’t come back, I am 100% sure of that and it will be simbolic cause again he will leave JK . At this point, I don’t think she is going to stand and watch again. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, teachermok said:

lemme join you cower in your shame corner @aisling

Count me in :astonished:

31 minutes ago, teachermok said:

Oh my @alivingparadox24 i guess our imagination are now on overdrive!

I love all this bedroom talk haha! Such a whiff of fresh air amid the palpable feeling of doom!

apparently, my (pervy) imagination (loljk) is the only way I can cope with the stress this drama's been giving me for the past 4 weeks.

Spoiler
34 minutes ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

Sorry to cut your post! This reminded me of episode 13 where JK fixed MY's robot. JK's the only person who can repair the "broken toy" inside MY.

No matter how much I've prepped myself for the J-ending route, I guess it will still take me a lot of time to fix the miserable wreck I've become because of this drama.

20 minutes ago, jujuls said:

He won’t come back, I am 100% sure of that and it will be simbolic cause again he will leave JK . At this point, I don’t think she is going to stand and watch again. 

You're hunch is probably right. Something (bad) is definitely going to happen to JK as soon as she makes her move and eventually finds out the truth. Apparently, the same thing also happened to Yuko. :( 

Edited by alivingparadox24
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6

9 minutes ago, jujuls said:

I'm sure he won't be coming back, too, and the question here is- whom shall he seek out for the truth? JG or JSR? And I have a baaaad feeling about this.

ryo's letter to kanzo is soul-crushing. i have no better word. @miyukiakira1988

25 minutes ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

This is the letter of Ryo to Dojima.

Reveal hidden contents

Dojima Kanzo-sama,
Whenever I meet you,
I feel like it might be nice to play\Na little longer in this world...
My determination might be wavering.
So, I wrote a letter to you...
I'm sorry.
That Mita university student...
Nishihara Miwa...
Kashiwagi Sayuri...
Just as you thought,
I did it all.
From since I was young,
love from people...
And when I grew up, too,
love with women...
I can't handle them.
So I deceived people,
putting their hearts out like blocks
and moving them into position.
Even if someone died,
I didn't feel sad.
Always doing those kinds of things...
But...
after meeting your sister,
I changed.
For the first time,
I fell in love.
I felt sad.
I felt pain.
Darling.
Adorable.
So when I found out
she was my sister I didn't know what to do.
You said
you would return Yuko to me, but...
Yuko is...
your sister.
You often called me evil, but...
now...
I feel like I've finally become human...
although it's too late...
Finally...
for adopting Yuko
and bringing her up...
I thank you from my heart.
I truly thank you.
Sawada
Shougo.

If all of this happening in the K-Drama Version. We will not endure and overcome. I think we need to prepare our self and I think we need to demand TVN another drama for these two.

6 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

Count me in :astonished:

apparently, my (pervy) imagination (loljk) is the only way I can cope with the stress this drama's been giving me for the past 4 weeks. 

Hahaha i'm glad to know that i have a kindred spirit in you LOL @alivingparadox24

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, teachermok said:

Hahaha i'm glad to know that i have a kindred spirit in you LOL @alivingparadox24

Image result for pervy gif

yeah right kababayan

5 minutes ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

Only you guys to make me smile @teachermok @jujuls @alivingparadox24 @aisling

I hope this also make you guys smile.

Awwwwww...thank you <3 

We should probably also make a collection of MY's "Ok". :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, teachermok said:

I'm sure he won't be coming back, too, and the question here is- whom shall he seek out for the truth? JG or JSR? And I have a baaaad feeling about this.

ryo's letter to kanzo is soul-crushing. i have no better word. @miyukiakira1988

What if JG knew about JK adoption? Maybe JK was adopted by MY parents a year before MY's mother change her life with the new religion... I really can't see the incest thing happening and i repeat myself for that. I want to believe writer will make a right decision!!

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

yeah right kababayan

Awwwwww...thank you <3 

We should probably also make a collection of MY's "Ok". :joy: 

HAHA that kuya gif is super funny! and yes to a collection of MY's "okay". who knew that a heavily accented "okay" could still sound so sexy

thanks for the funny video @miyukiakira1988! truly, SIG shines in any role that he takes on :wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

@miyukiakira1988 auhahaha thank u so much, I feel the same too! That clip of SIG put a big smile on my face. I needed that. Thank u. 

@teachermok MY will 99% go to SR. She will fool him and ruin everything since she knows he has a girlfriend and that she is his weakness. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, teachermok said:

LOL I vote for more than three times, too! With a guy like SIG it's more likely three times a day! just kidding HAHA omg i hope i don't get any penalty for this post. lemme join you cower in your shame corner @aisling

205E8058-86BA-4D83-B81B-34CFB63C1CFF.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

It's so cool that my post has opened a chain of dirty thoughts. HAHAHA how can i blame you? he is a hot oppa! 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Hi, all! It's Sunday morning here in Manila and, *surprise, surprise* I'm doing what I've been doing the past few weeks- analyzing and theorizing over breakfast. This show has driven me bonkers. :bawling:

@jujuls Thanks for opening that Pandora's box of pervy thoughts! That helped balance things off as we are all teetering on the edge of doom. I'm still waiting with bated breath for anything- be it a BTS shot, a still- that could give us a feel of what Wednesday has in store for us.

I honestly couldn't imagine how utterly destroyed MY might have been after the realization that JK was the kid who was with him all along.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Sorry just a few random thoughts before I start doing what I need to do (= work):

I guess some of you may have already noticed that I keep on blathering about how they love intertwining/ holding their hands. I rewatched the last scene of the Jap-version (I dunno why I'm doing this to myself when I have work to do)- and noticed that

Spoiler

in the minutes leading to Yuko's suicide, she took Ryo's hand first and held it gently (!), before turning to look at her brother to mouth "I'm sorry". I need not mention anymore what she did next.

I'm now teary-eyed :bawling:

We also have noticed how some key scenes were interchanged, right? JK is always the one worrying and waiting for MY. I dunno if the tables will be turned as regards these specific roles, too.

Lastly, in JK's VO which many of us consider a farewell of sorts, it was SHE who spoke first (about how those things that are part of a home should cling onto MY) and MY answered that no matter what happens he would always come back to her. Which brings me to my earlier theory that it is JK who will go first and MY keeping true to his promise that he won't be going anywhere because she is his "home" will come back to (follow) her (an echo also of OST 1).

BUT, I'm also holding on to TVN's statement that, "With the theme of ‘love,’ it is a work that simultaneously tells the story of people. We’ve made an effort to portray the story of a man and woman who suffer with their individual emotional pains and overcome and grow from this through [the power of] love." The keywords here are "overcome" and "grow" and I don't think these words equate with death. Huhu here I go again trying to comfort myself.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

I still think they’re going to end with a tragic ending that will tear our heart apart (and theirs too according to SIG).

I understand the theme of love as something that saved MY from becoming a complete monster. He tried to become a better person thanks to JK. Imagine how the things would be right now if not for his love for JK - he’d surely kill JG, and thus traumatising JK and other people who care about him. He’d probably manipulate and toy with other people to destroy their lives. Imagine if he truly joined forces with JSR. I shudder just to think about it.

So love did save his soul from the complete destruction but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have to pay up for the things he did in the past. As JG said it “nothing comes free in this world.” 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

I saw someone post this in the comments section of the recap on dramabeans (credits to username YY). I wanted to share it here coz I found it super funny:

This is my prediction list for survival expectancy next week. It's ranged from 1 to 10. Tell me if you agree or disagree with it. 0 means dead. 10 means alive without any threat to face another day. Ranked from highest survival expectancy to lowest.

1. The cat.10/10. This guy's a survivor. He lives to miaow another day.

2. Tak. 10/10. I'm ranking her below the cat because the cat has eight lives more than her.

3. Cho rong 9/10. He's expected to be less lucky than the cat and Tak because he could put himself in harm's way to protect Jin kang. But still, because of his sweetness, and boyish enthusiasm, and uncluttered baggage, I pronounce him second runner-up in The Stars Survival Contest.

4. The doctor. 8/10. He should survive, but he annoys me. So I decided to minus 2 points from his survival expectancy because I don't like him.

5. Jin kook. 8/10. He's going to survive, and live to see what destruction he has wrecked on the lives of others. But he's in a slightly more precarious position than the cat, Tak and Cho rong.

6. Moo Young. 2/10. Highly likely to die to pay for his sins even though the drama has absolved him of them by blaming his flawed character on his childhood.

7. Jin kang. 1/10. I feel that she'll die. The innocent victim dies, while the rest live to feel the pain of her passing, and the agony of her loss. She'll either fling herself off a cliff, or save someone, most probably Moo young, and die.

8. Jang Se ran. 0/10. This evil woman's gonna burn for all her wickedness. She'll probably be murdered by Moo young, or the blank-faced secretary.

Thanks, username YY :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 6