Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

so the literal translation is:

don’t be anxious...don’t be anxious...don’t be anxious about our couple...

wat does dat mean. i can’t get even get my work done because of these fan theories :tears: and now you’re telling me not to worry?

Image result for what does that mean gif

Edited by alivingparadox24
*sorry for posting consecutively! I just couldn't edit it out  
  • Like 8
  • LOL 5

Jung So Min And Seo In Guk Hold Each Other Tight In “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes”

Jung So Min And Seo In Guk Hold Each Other Tight In âThe Smile Has Left Your Eyesâ

Jung So Min and Seo In Guk are full of love in newly-released stills!

On November 13, tvN’s “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” released stills of Kim Moo Young (played by Seo In Guk) and Yoo Jin Kang (played by Jung So Min).

In the stills, Kim Moo Young sits on his knees to look at Yoo Jin Kang while she looks back at him with a loving smile. The two are then caught in a sweet embrace that makes viewers’ hearts flutter.

Kim Moo Young appears to be full of happiness as he lies his head on his girlfriend’s lap. Yoo Jin Kang holds him close and continues to smile. This makes viewers wonder if the two lovers will be able to continue their relationship despite the many difficulties that threaten to break them apart.

jung-so-min-seo-in-guk-1.jpg

A source from the drama stated that the two actors tried to show the “warm, close hug” in various camera angles and worked hard to capture the most heart-fluttering scene.

Spoiler
Last week, Kim Moo Young and Yoo Jin Kang continued their relationship despite the disapproval from her brother Yoo Jin Kook (played by Park Sung Woong). It was also revealed that Kim Moo Young, whose real name is Kang Sun Ho, was the boy Yoo Jin Gook searched for 25 years ago.

Will Kim Moo Young and Yoo Jin Kang be able to protect their love? Find out when “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. KST.

src : https://www.soompi.com/article/1262213wpp/jung-min-seo-guk-hold-tight-smile-left-eyes

Jin Kang's eyes    :love:  :love:  :love:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, alivingparadox24 said:

so the literal translation is:

don’t be anxious...don’t be anxious...don’t be anxious about our couple...

wat does dat mean. i can’t get even get my work done because of these fan theories :tears: and now you’re telling me not to worry?

Dear production, if you don’t want us to worry then teach us how because we are not capable anymore.:joy: 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

I was rewatching earlier episodes and MY was really so scary at the beginning. The first time I watched it I didn’t find it funny but I laughed yesterday when I watching the scene where MY tried so seduce JK by showing his scars. 

I think JK was intrigued by MY when he covered her with his hoodie but because of her friendship with SA she didn’t do anything. I don’t believe she wasn’t interested in him before he pointed out it to her.

• Like 10

What is this with the letter?

Anything with WY'sister ?

ljkQ2Cs.png
VYo64AS.png

( the moments SIG pop out the door like that, he so have boylish face :wub:)

• Like 9

@MarJo_Lei thanks for sharing the new stills! huhu they look so adorable! the lengths moo young would do to please jin kang LOLOL

but... this gets me worried 'coz

Spoiler

the jap original has a similar scene and things took a turn for the worse from there :((((((

anyway, let's just relish those cute photos for now, shall we? ;)

• Like 5
  • Sad 6

Here goes the article:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1262741wpp/jung-min-seo-guk-fun-amusement-park-smile-left-eyes

"The new stills show the two at an amusement park together, enjoying a sweet date. They’re wearing headbands with rabbits ears, and Kim Moo Young is doing his best to steal his girlfriend’s heart. While he seems unsure of how to act, Yoo Jin Kang looks like she’s ready to jump up and run towards the rides."

LOL I'm sure as hell he's so unsure how to act- what a fish out of water! I can't wait for this scene!

I'm torn between wanting this drama to go on for like 50 episodes if we could only have all the fluff; but I also want it to end already with the mysteries solved coz I honest-to-god can't be productive in between episodes! Theories are swimming around my head all day since episode 8! I'm now as stressed out as our leads are hahaha

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, teachermok said:

I'm torn between wanting this drama to go on for like 50 episodes if we could only have all the fluff; but I also want it to end already with the mysteries solved coz I honest-to-god can't be productive in between episodes! Theories are swimming around my head all day since episode 8! I'm now as stressed out as our leads are hahaha

50? Try 100. I could watch these two all day with all the love, fluff, angst, beauty, passion, pain, and innocence they they bring to this incredible relationship. Their scenes are so organic. But like you my head is spinning with theories. I have tried to start a new Kdrama  but its no use my mind keeps drifting back to this show. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

LOL, MY actually looks like he wants to die of embarrassment :joy:

Spoiler

What happened in j-version after this scene?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@kdramaaddict212 haha I tried to do the same thing. I tried watching Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter's premiere episode only to find myself swimming back to the toxic wasteland that's TSHLYE haha

@aisling That scene is actually in the penultimate episode of the series if I'm not mistaken. It comes after

Spoiler

Ryo confronts Kanzo at the police station and threatens to shoot him while asking him why he killed his father; and right after Ryo meets up with the Jap-version of witch Jang Se Rang wherein she asks him if he's going to Yuko 'coz he loves her. She was supposed to say more, but Ryo asks that she says it some other time (and we all know what that is). After the amusement park date, they still cuddle up and Yuko suggests that they live together and have kids, it is only in this part wherein Yuko reveals that she and Kanzo are not real blood-siblings (a significant deviation from the K-drama plot). As she talks about this part of her life, Ryo burns himself with the water they're boiling, she runs off to buy medicine, and Ryo's memory clears up and he realizes that the sibling who was with him during the shooting and the subsequent burning incident was not a little brother, but a little sister.

In the Jap version, the VO during the amusement park date made me cry- Ryo mentions that Yuko for him is the "last spark of life", the last "reason to live". Pass me a box of Kleenex, please.

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

"Happy" wednesday, are you ready? I can't contain my excitement. 

Poor MY, JK made him buy all that stuff for his house that he is not going to use if they follow the j ending. Such a waste. Kidding :joy:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, jujuls said:

"Happy" wednesday, are you ready? I can't contain my excitement. 

Poor MY, JK made him buy all that stuff for his house that he is not going to use if they follow the j ending. Such a waste. Kidding :joy:

OMG , that was brutal  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4