Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

9 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

omoOmo, do they have a bed scene in the webtoon???????:love::wub: can we have in the drama, please PDnim????

That must be from the spin-off. Tragically neither the last 15 chapters nor the spin-off have been translated into English yet, so I haven't read this scene for myself. But oh how I wish they would give it to us.

I tried averaging how many chapters each episode covers, but it's too hard because they pull from various chapters at once. Let's just hope they pull from the spin-off for the finale!

• Like 8

The latest spin off is chapter 5 and I heard there are 7 chapters for the spin off so the sleeping together scene must be on the next 2 chapter! I read on the comment section that the spin off is especially made for the drama and so far the spin off is about KS and MR who spend time together to celebrate MR's birthday. They were originally planning on a 2 days 1 night trip but MR was too concerned about her weight gain and was all embarrased with her own dirty mind that if they were to sleep together, KS will notice her belly hahaha. So MR calls off the trip and instead they go to historical site (?) where they can put on traditional clothes and MR is excited to put on different kind of clothes on KS. So they finally walking around the site and they see people are filming something there. So people heard there is a celebrity doing a filming there and notice KS with his awesome face and asking whether he is a celebrity and KS is like no I'm not. So more people heard about it and they thought KS is really a celebrity so KS and MR escape the site and walk until they realise they have been walking too far from the historical site and they still have to return the clothes. Once they realise where they are with lots of hotels and motels in front of them, MR starts to have her dirty mind again and think they will spend the night together since the sun has set and they went to a far place. As they walk, they brush their hands unintentionally and MR is embarrased and blurts out the words that have been occupying her mind. MR: "I'm not thinking/imagining of you asking me to spend the night together!!" And KS is blushing hearing that and as he reach MR to put his arm around her shoulder, he says "Don't worry! I'm not going to say that. Let's just get out of here!" And the end. Continues to chapter 6 hahaha

• Like 15

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

Looks like there are more angles/takes of the filming. These two are truly adorable, and so comfortable with each other:

Aww they're so cute together! They should just embed these cute real life scenes into the drama for us hehe

I'll be so dissatisfied if it was just one kiss at the very end and then the drama ends.. it will be beautiful and then we'll have to live with the fact that there are no more episodes of our babies :bawling:

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

37 minutes ago, coldcucumber said:

The latest spin off is chapter 5 and I heard there are 7 chapters for the spin off so the sleeping together scene must be on the next 2 chapter! I read on the comment section that the spin off is especially made for the drama and so far the spin off is about KS and MR who spend time together to celebrate MR's birthday. 

If it's especially made for the drama, then that's a great sign for us lol! 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

the webtoon art for kissing scene.:kiss_wink:.  It's more than sexy. wow!!!:wub:

Wow! It's the drama kiss i didn't know i needed~ They shouldn't let the chemistry between the leads go to waste haha

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

Aww they're so cute together! They should just embed these cute real life scenes into the drama for us hehe

I'll be so dissatisfied if it was just one kiss at the very end and then the drama ends.. it will be beautiful and then we'll have to live with the fact that there are no more episodes of our babies :bawling:

Same here.. One kiss isn't enough!! Chaebal!! More kisses that too passionate one.. I m greedy when it comes to our babies.. Hope we get special episode too if it's possible!! :P

• Like 8

did anybody post that yet?

edit;

I won't be able to watch the episode live this Friday and it's already killing me!!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ganko said:

Wow! It's the drama kiss i didn't know i needed~ They shouldn't let the chemistry between the leads go to waste haha

They really do have spectacular chemistry! I know people talked about the age difference and Eunwoo's inexperience with acting at the start of the drama, but I feel they have more than surpassed those barriers. Now to make sure that chemistry's not wasted in the last four eps... :wub:

• Like 8

I have rewatched the preview and saw there is a scene where we see SA at home crying... make me think we gonna get the confession from MR at the lab, witch SA not gonna like :D  also I feel KS not gonna give her the respons she want. IS it the start for SA downfall :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, pad-hari said:

omoOmo, do they have a bed scene in the webtoon???????:love::wub: can we have in the drama, please PDnim????

dc gall

some  bts pic of CEW

related article:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000895468

:astonished::astonished::astonished: Oh boy! Oh boy! What will happen in the drama? Will we get it? Lol! There's soo much that needs to be added to the drama before it ends.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

no-one fugging even cares about SA or her damn backstory if she was like other villains and had a redeeming quality i might have sympathy but literally if she got hit by a car i would be like oh well..

maybe im going to far or w/e but i hate irrelevant villains who never fugging get the damn picture or are so one dimensional and have no redeeming qualities. 

Some Korean drama's make you feel sorry for murders etc.. This SA is so one dimensional that i feel not one ounce of sympathy. 

They really do have spectacular chemistry! I know people talked about the age difference and Eunwoo's inexperience with acting at the start of the drama, but I feel they have more than surpassed those barriers. Now to make sure that chemistry's not wasted in the last four eps... :wub:

Even a few days ago some people here were saying they had bad chemistry and the age difference was a issue.. pfft at them.

The latest spin off is chapter 5 and I heard there are 7 chapters for the spin off so the sleeping together scene must be on the next 2 chapter! I read on the comment section that the spin off is especially made for the drama and so far the spin off is about KS and MR who spend time together to celebrate MR's birthday. They were originally planning on a 2 days 1 night trip but MR was too concerned about her weight gain and was all embarrased with her own dirty mind that if they were to sleep together, KS will notice her belly hahaha. So MR calls off the trip and instead they go to historical site (?) where they can put on traditional clothes and MR is excited to put on different kind of clothes on KS. So they finally walking around the site and they see people are filming something there. So people heard there is a celebrity doing a filming there and notice KS with his awesome face and asking whether he is a celebrity and KS is like no I'm not. So more people heard about it and they thought KS is really a celebrity so KS and MR escape the site and walk until they realise they have been walking too far from the historical site and they still have to return the clothes. Once they realise where they are with lots of hotels and motels in front of them, MR starts to have her dirty mind again and think they will spend the night together since the sun has set and they went to a far place. As they walk, they brush their hands unintentionally and MR is embarrased and blurts out the words that have been occupying her mind. MR: "I'm not thinking/imagining of you asking me to spend the night together!!" And KS is blushing hearing that and as he reach MR to put his arm around her shoulder, he says "Don't worry! I'm not going to say that. Let's just get out of here!" And the end. Continues to chapter 6 hahaha

The Spin off was created for the drama if that is true i hope this stuff happens pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

SKIP all SA scene's and do this higher rating's 100%. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

I took a screen shot from the preview and from a fancam. Isn’t KS wearing the same outfit?  if it is that means we get the confession early and they start dating in ep 13.  What do you think?  

43_BBCFF4-3_B6_E-44_C8-81_E5-99_A2_F4591

FCEAEF58-1_EE5-4365-_A780-8_D3_F6_F297_F

Here’s what I hope will happen. The opening scene is the repeat of ending, KS seeing MR and WY together, then walking away. He goes to the Berlin bar and gets drunk. He doesn’t go home since he doesn’t want to see WY. He goes to Kellum the next day looking like hell.  SA pulls her crazy stunt to get the others gossiping. After the day is over MR was going to go home but runs back to the lab and sees SA and KS together and will confess. Then the romance starts and we get all the cute moments of hand holding and dating. 

In between we also see Hyun Jung upset cause she saw WY with MR too. 

The running to to the park scene throws me off though. Lol

• Like 16

@kodomonojikan same here!! The park scene just confuses the order.. But we don't know what might.. I m waiting for Friday to unveil things.. Plus rainscene of OTP is also missing!! I m struck on it.. Hope they didn't cut it off!! But still I guess the scene is skipped off! 

• Like 6
  • Sad 4

12 hours ago, kangminjae said:

Is there anyone who has translated the BTS captions/dialogue? I'm dying to know!

And another Making!

thanks for the BTS dear! noticed that CEW likes to smile and laugh a lot...! i wonder if he is having such difficulty filming since he has to stay looking serious all the time...

15 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@kodomonojikan same here!! The park scene just confuses the order.. But we don't know what might.. I m waiting for Friday to unveil things.. Plus rainscene of OTP is also missing!! I m struck on it.. Hope they didn't cut it off!! But still I guess the scene is skipped off! 

could it be the scene after she was crying in the rain... she could have probably ran back to see CEW, but he is no longer within her sight? her outfit looks the same.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, kodomonojikan said:

I took a screen shot from the preview and from a fancam. Isn’t KS wearing the same outfit?  if it is that means we get the confession early and they start dating in ep 13.  What do you think?  

Here’s what I hope will happen. The opening scene is the repeat of ending, KS seeing MR and WY together, then walking away. He goes to the Berlin bar and gets drunk. He doesn’t go home since he doesn’t want to see WY. He goes to Kellum the next day looking like hell.  SA pulls her crazy stunt to get the others gossiping. After the day is over MR was going to go home but runs back to the lab and sees SA and KS together and will confess. Then the romance starts and we get all the cute moments of hand holding and dating. 

That is exactly what i said a few pages back..

i was so confused by the park scene because i think it will be after the confession, but she looked so sad looking at his picture so that is why i thought maybe KS didn't give her a direct respond but they talked about it in the park scene...

• Like 9

51 minutes ago, KymberleeD said:

thanks for the BTS dear! noticed that CEW likes to smile and laugh a lot...! i wonder if he is having such difficulty filming since he has to stay looking serious all the time...

He's got a dorky side and loves messing around with his ASTRO bros! Super adorable. It's totally different to see him playing a cold guy in this drama! Can't wait to see a transformation of his character when love is blooming :wub: I think his killer smile is going to melt everyone's hearts along with Mirae's!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, kodomonojikan said:

Hopefully it's that they start dating early and not that he's too broke to afford more clothes, lmao.

But your order seems right, it's just that she's also looking pensive at their photo in the tan(?) shirt as well as running out. Maybe it's the part from the webtoon where:

Spoiler

she doesn't pick up his call after they agree to date because it "feels like a dream," and then they see each other the next day and confirm it wasn't. So maybe instead of waiting until the next day, she runs out to find him to confirm in person? That way we get an extra cute scene. The only thing is that she looks kinda stressed, so idk. 

I guess Soo Ah's outfit change also indicates that the confession will be the next day (KS in the green, MR in the white, SA in the pink) and then SA will confront him once more the day after when she's in the white and KS has the dark jacket.

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Wotad said:

no-one fugging even cares about SA or her damn backstory if she was like other villains and had a redeeming quality i might have sympathy but literally if she got hit by a car i would be like oh well..

maybe im going to far or w/e but i hate irrelevant villains who never fugging get the damn picture or are so one dimensional and have no redeeming qualities. 

I don't know I don't think you're going too far. I'm a person where I don't give a damn to forgive the villains. I don't care if they turn around and tries to redeem themselves. I cannot forgive for what you've done. Like i wished the worst happens to you, but I just don't care and want you out of the picture.

5 hours ago, kodomonojikan said:

I hope they start dating earlier in the episode, so we don't have to wait for the whole episode to just end with KMR confessing. Seems like there are a lot of the dating pictures going around, so the episode will probably start off with DKS being drunk after seeing KMR and WY together. Eventually KMR pluck her courage to confess and they secretly dates and pretty much SA gets in the way and starts her gossiping.

Why do I feel like SA will be the first to find out that they are secretly dating and will be the one to revealed it? It's soo obvious that her character would do something like that. 

• Like 9