Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

@maniac1    I think in Korea, wearing short skirts, dress or shorts is fine and acceptable but wearing low cut shirts or shirts that expose your shoulders is considered lewd and provocative  (namely festival attire).  That's why I don't think MR wearing very short shorts is an issue because she usually pairs it with a T-shirt or a long sleeve blouse.  

• Like 6

Watch: ASTRO’s Chan Eun Woo Throws Punches And Cuddles With Im Soo Hyang In “My ID Is Gangnam Beauty” Making Video

Watch: ASTRO’s Chan Eun Woo Throws Punches And Cuddles With Im Soo Hyang In “My ID Is Gangnam Beauty” Making Video

Sep 4, 2018
by yshin

JTBC’s “My ID is Gangnam Beauty” has released a making-of video of episodes 11 and 12!

The clip gives viewers no time to prepare as ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo dives into filming for his fight scene. He throws a punch at the other actor that looks so realistic the director has to check if he really got hit. Thankfully, it was all acting!

Although Cha Eun Woo is great at these fight scenes, he still needs help from the director on how to correctly grab the other actor’s collars.

Im Soo Hyang enters the scene to break up their fight, but adorably says, “Those two are so close together, it’s hard to come in between them.” Cha Eun Woo agrees, saying, “We almost kissed!”

In the next scene, Jo Woo Ri runs up to Cha Eun Woo in the rain and hugs him tightly. After filming, Woo Ri assures viewers that it is only acting and she is different from her character Soo Ah.

Later, Cha Eun Woo and Im Soo Hyang huddle under blankets after filming those scenes in the rain and stick close together.

Finally, the video shows Cha Eun Woo in a recording studio to sing his OST track “Rainbow Falling.” He reveals, “I thought of Kyung Suk and Mi Rae’s relationship while singing.”

Src: soompi

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

OMG OMG what's this closeness.. They r making me all chummy.. CEW n ISH r soo cute

ISH n JWR r soo cool offscreen..ISH telling JWR that she will would protect n them two practising the hug:wub:

Thanks @kangminjae for sharing the video

OMOOOO!!!!! Loving it! Just look at their smiles! I'm going crazy here. They do well on screen and off screen. :wub:

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

OMG look at that.. happy to see there's no awkwardness in the bts! Can't wait to see more!! And omg CEW's sweet voice in the OST.. just perfect!!! FRIDAY hurry up!!!!

No awkwardness.. They r close to each other.. Their smiles tho:heart:

3 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

OMOOOO!!!!! Loving it! Just look at their smiles! I'm going crazy here. They do well on screen and off screen. :wub:

I m too going crazy abt their smiles.. They r doing too well in both.. That I anticipate both the drama n offscreen segments! :D

• Like 7

It makes me so happy to see the actresses get along so well behind the scenes. Always a nice reminder that a villainous character in no way means there's something wrong with the actress.

I wish we could get a promo, but I'm guessing they still have a day or two left to film of 13 and that's why we don't have one yet.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, sakuno1 said:

Really loving behind the scenes :heart: when will we get the next preview? Can't wait! :(

By tomorrow it should come.. I m also eagerly waiting for it;)

• Like 7

5 hours ago, maniac1 said:

Despite loving the drama to bits and pieces , there are things I wish were done a little differently... 

1) The scene where KS drops off MR to her room, and then he looks around at her room. In this scene I wish they had shown a little more of her room, especially her shelf of perfumes... It would've shown that he has noticed her love of all things perfume-y. 

Forgot to mention that I would have liked to have seen this too. Just a little bit more of him taking in her interests, and thus a subtle reminder of her future as a perfumist. But I am glad they added the internship, and that we got a chance to see Mi Rae's natural talent in that area. Hopefully they continue to add more of her career aspirations in the final stretch.

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, tianaa said:

his love for mirae m melting

That's a beautiful gif! In fact, the whole scene was breathtaking. Hopefully her confession will be just as great in its own way. :wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tianaa said:

his love for mirae m melting

40 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

That's a beautiful gif! In fact, the whole scene was breathtaking. Hopefully her confession will be just as great in its own way. :wub:

I loved this scene. His confession was just great. Even afterwards when they met again and he said he'll wait on her. Oh! That melt my heart. He's soo in love with her. :wub:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Is MR purposely  happy to be wearing  shorts all the time? I know the actress is tall and has a good body.

But the drama keeps potraying a girl who is insecure  about her looks and  doesn't  want to a gossip target.  Yes I realise that  a lot of Koreans dress in shorts. Yes I don't  want  to be sexist. Yes I realise that a girl can wear anything  and not expect  to be harassed about her clothes.

What I am saying is the writer keeps hammering  the viewers  about her immer psyche and self image.  Yet her outward dressing invites  people to look at her. I am normally more well  versed in acute mental  illnesses or situational  crisis.  But I could do a whole essay on what the writer wrote for  the manga. Then what the heck the PD and stylist is doing with KMR and using the actress' body for in this  drama.

Alternatively  it is just a manga  and I am imposing  real life  issues onto a shallow drama. I see patients  presenting  for the  weight disorder units. And  teenagers as well with body image  issues or currently unable to cope.

So I can't actually fully immerse myself in the drama logic. Vs real life  logic  on how she dresses then what the  character  talks about regarding her body image.  She  needs  to see a psychiatrist.  For drama purposes  I have such low  expectations. And  understand  the writer's  shallow logic about  character growth within  16hrs. A real life person will need a lifetime  of behaviour  modification  and how to rewire her thinking. 

Nowadays Girls dress like that and in summer people dress like that in every country is the same. If you go to Europe Right now you would be shocked, i think Koreans are still conservative.  Course i can understand your point, and yes, she could have dressed a nice summer dress or long pants sometimes. 

I wonder why she is always wearing those shorts, not because i don't like but i think they need to show different aspects of the character. 

I respect the fact that a woman can dress  whatever she want and it is not a reason to be target o harassed by anybody. The society need to change. 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, ganko said:

There are a few new stills, but this is my favourite :wub:  

Loving this full shot picture of our Otp :heart:

They indeed posted a lot of new cuts....Sharing some about Cha Eun Woo behind set :

w78SmpnyDmN-SLOU4AAWD-b.jpg

Spoiler

Dl_5FgjWwAAaADF.jpg

Dl_4dpqX0AAXv9m.jpgDl_5kL7XcAERdc7.jpgDmN-SLzVsAAZ8nK.jpgDl_5ecMWwAEdw7y.jpg

• Like 11

51 minutes ago, ganko said:

There are a few new stills, but this is my favourite :wub:  

I love the still too but couldn't help myself feeling pity for KS's knapsack...always being drenched in the rain every time he's chasing Mirae.

:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

43 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

I love the still too but couldn't help myself feeling pity for KS's knapsack...always being drenched in the rain every time he's chasing Mirae.

:lol:

The things we do for love... :P

Those pictures are lovely, though! I love how the week has barely begun and I already think it needs to be Friday.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, kangminjae said:

Another Making! YESSSSSSS:

i already watch this BTS and please look at 2.22-2.23!! :blush: the way they're look at each other makes my heart feel flutter.

idk why but i think they're have a feelings?

i really wanna ship them hard but their age gap and CEW's fans make it seems impossible.

i hope they will ended up like song song couple.

btw.. i wonder where's the preview for ep 13?

normally after JTBC release the BTS it followed with preview for the next episode

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, Ni Shanti said:

i already watch this BTS and please look at 2.22-2.23!! :blush: the way they're look at each other makes my heart feel flutter.

idk why but i think they're have a feelings?

i really wanna ship them hard but their age gap and CEW's fans make it seems impossible.

It’s not uncommon to feel the confusion offscreen when you’re playing strong emotions onscreen, but he may be a little too young and inexperienced for them to date *now.* Maybe in a couple of years, lol, if those feelings linger longer than usual.

I hope the lack of preview means that the scenes we saw filming last week are in 13. ☺️ The sooner, the better!

ETA: Cute pic!

• Like 7

@kangminjae that pic is soo cute.. The stalker boy,  the bf  and the girl :rolleyes:*pardon me.. I m still in drama mode*.. CEW n ISH r close enough to take pics with others offscreen.. 

When will we get a preview... I hope at least by tomorrow we will get it!! 

tenor.gif

• LOL 5