MR: No, I don't use it much these days.

KS: Was it because I hate it?

MR: That's not it.

KS: That day, I went to the hospital.

MR: Huh?

KS: I met with that person.

MR: Ah is that so.

KS: Aren't you gonna ask how it was?

MR: If I asked, then you'll hate it. But how was it?

KS: It was okay.

MR: Is that so.

KS: Keep on wearing the perfume.

MR: (?) I'll do it on my own, do I have to do it just because you asked. (playfully)

KS: If you don't want to, that's fine.

MR: I'm glad.

KS: For what?

MR: For you, not hating on your mom.

KS: I'm thankful.

Translation cr to a commentator in the youtube.

Superlove their deep talk here. DKS is always super warm and super kind whenever he goes heart to heart with her. Is it just me or everyone think KS looks super manly in this scene?

I have to use  a lot of 'super' when describing KS.  He just cannot be put at any level lower that that..lol

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

24 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

KS : Mission...ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Oh that face will change the moment he has to clean the bath. :blink::D

• LOL 10

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

https://www.dramamilk.com/my-id-is-gangnam-beauty-kdrama-live-recap-episode-8/

Finnished reading and one line of the preview shocked me a bit...

SA – You still did not find a part time job, do you want to interview where I work?

Dont tell me KS will work together with SA????

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::triumph::triumph::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

I think there is going to be misunderstanding in the next ep.,as SA is trying to help KS get part time job at her place.  We see MR (crying)unhappy.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy god hates us .

1 hour ago, deez04 said:
Spoiler

SA hugs DKS & MR just happens to see it & runs off

oh my god no.

its near the confession .

And I fear they will first give us the part when SA tried to use MR to bring her together with KS. I am already prepared for serious rage trouble from my side.

But I love how KS asked MR - What are you doing here right now... Again he understood what was going on at once and he hated it.

THis drama.. NOoooo to every SA scene .

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Wotad said:

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy god hates us .

Because a good Writer always have an evil side too. :ph34r:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, deez04 said:

i just suddenly thought of this scene from the webtoon that i'm not anticipating

Hide contents

SA hugs DKS & MR just happens to see it & runs off

I guess this scene is coming next week, it's obvious that they'll have to show that, MR needs to be self-confident

• Like 3

I love that the boy KS has to stand up on his own two feet and become independent in the real meaning. I feel it shows more courage of him rather than rely on is mom completely. Ofcourse I feel his mother would help him no matter what in becoming an outstanding citizen. I feel it's more realistic of the way how the society works in SK right now.

I feel KS mother is also going to visit the TA apartment now and come across KMR!

SooAh says she is independent but why does she crave so much codepency. A bit of explanation on her motivations is not a bad idea I think.

KMR is independent in her thoughts but she does not want to offend people with her views I feel. After all acceptance is something we all crave from society.

Okay I need to watch the 2 episodes with subs now. Maybe I will have more thoughts after that.

• Like 5

When I first heard of this drama I laughed it off thinking that it was low key sponsored by plastic surgery clinics so that they could legitimize surgery and people could feel better about themselves....yeah I know I was too harsh and I'm actually so happy that this drama proved me wrong. I totally fell in love with the plot and the characters that I had to go ahead and read the whole manhwa in one night (sleep is for the weak lol). 

SPOILER

Often story changes to the big screen make the characters seem more inconsistent with their behaviour or the story falls into cliches which end up taking the story into a generic path. So after reading the whole thing I was kinda disappointed with episode 5&6 because I thought that the drama writers had softened up KS's personality in a way that would make his character development less meaningful, and I didn't like how they made MR more docile towards him. But with episode 7&8 I was really pleasantly surprised how the changes from the manhwa to the drama had turned out well! 

This drama managed to make changes that fits the drama version of this story. I am really happy to see that because imo it's really empowering, specially in KDrama land! For example I really liked the dialogue during the rain scene. It showed a sensitive male lead opening up to his female friend without being overly dramatic (or going out of character) and a female lead not giving up on her independence while being with her romantic interest. Imo this is totally refreshing to see.

Also I really like that KS has to become independent and will move in with WY, this change is a really good idea and makes sense plot wise.

I also love how they showed KS's mom struggling being a mother who wants to realise her own dreams in a patriarchal society. Imo the writers gave her a lot of agency in her subplot which at the same time is actively helping the main lead go through his own character development and I LOVE THAT!

WISHES FOR THE NEXT EPISODES

- I really hope the writers will keep up with the quality of the script 

- I won't really mind if the subplots get more screen time, if it's mostly KS's family but I don't really care about SA and her problems…

- SPOILER I don't want the drama to end when they finally get together. I want to see them together as a couple for a few episode first and have it end like in the manhwa, if you know what I mean kkk

- I WANT A KISS SCEEEEENNNNEEEE PLEASE

ps.

For once I am not really suffering from the second lead syndrome (even tho I really like the actor) and I'm really happy about that!!

• Like 11

4 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Poor KS - I feel like MR is calling him friend as often as possible to make herself believe in it - but he must feel like he is friendzoned.

That's exactly what happens in the webtoon.. worse he gets to hear that she doesn't like handsome men :P .. lol.. funniest moments actually!

Preview: that rain scene..

lol after In Zo Sung's scene in classic, it is like the ultimate romantic must have rain scene in every korean content

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I have been thinking about how KS can make money without taking up on SA offer. In episode 7 they make a big case about how his friend bar those not make allot of money. I could see KS starting to help him redevelop the bar, I mean he is smart, and I think after reading the book he could help his friend. anyway I would be sad if they do not dwell into it more when they let us know about it.  I just hope he do not need to work at the place SA work at. 

I am looking forward to see MR getting stronger and start to verbally talk about how she likes KS. We need the girl that is not afraid to tell how it is! also looking forward to see her giving SA a pice of her mind :D 

• Like 8

@ohoheli Thank you for the screencap. I haven't watched the episode, but only seen the clips on YouTube. Oh! The movie date is soo hilarious. Love CEW's face when she pulled out the straws. HAHAHA! :joy:

Today seems like a nice episode with seeing DKS and KMR together. I am definitely not looking forward to next week's episodes. It's like "Here comes SA." Ugh! I hope DKS don't end up working with her. I'm banking on that he's smarter and won't do stupid things and will tell her off. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

WoW!.. although i had this view but seeing it actually happen irks me more..

SA is a major attention freak. Basically, no girl should have a boyfriend or a man expressing interest in them.. she has to be center of attention .. and a boy's attention is her trophy.. if someone else gets it she becomes enemy..

Kim tae hee's case and SA strikes when she doesn't even care about anyone involved.. and is actually busy pursuing a rich man for now.

DKS dad when comes back into the car after meeting mom and flashback shows her remembring mom and feeling hot..

I mean, after what he has done to her over past 20 odd years, he still has the audacity to have hots for her... I'm amazed..

are you sure SA isn't congressman's daughter?

• Like 8

Hmmmmm, that's kind of wired for me graphics-3d-smileys-779901.gif  because everyone so worried about MR to have misunderstanding or she becomes jealous about SA and KS relation but for me, I think this is one of the best ways that KMR can understand how much she loves KS and confesses her feelings to him.graphics-3d-smileys-111148.gif

Seriously I really tired that girls who avoid boys because they like them or they don't know what to do.graphics-3d-smileys-298524.gif

Go KMR!!!!!! confess how much you love him and how important he is in your life.graphics-3d-smileys-695202.gif

Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can do it!!!!!.graphics-3d-smileys-723101.gif

I still hope they have a kiss graphics-3d-smileys-653197.gif

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Silver Fall said:

He can make her jealous with any other girl apart from SA.

Also where ur sig gif from

18 minutes ago, spark101 said:

ep. 8 rating: 4.4% 

New high, yay!

4.5% on cable for a show this late at night is crazy good.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Wotad said:

He can make her jealous with any other girl apart from SA.

Also where ur sig gif from

my signature from web drama Dream Knights. it is a cute drama and it so short. 

This drama is kind of fan service for got7 fans but I truly like it even though I wasn't their fans because it was so pure and romantic for me I just fall in love with this drama.graphics-3d-smileys-695202.gif

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Wotad said:

4.5% on cable for a show this late at night is crazy good.

Yep, that's a big factor; plus the fact that this drama really has no big names is even more impressive. 

• Like 5

Ahnyong chinguzzz, 

this is my first time posting in this thread so firstly: nice to meet u all~!!

just wanted to say that I like this drama sooooo much I stopped watching after the 1st ep bc I knew I cannot handle all the waiting each week.. kkkk

didn't read everything but quickly skimmed through the messages and saw ppl mentioning reading the manhwa, so I was wondering if sb could share the link with me coz I cannot find any website that has released the entire webtoon, only up till ep 60sth 

Anyway, i'd appreciate it a lot!!! Thanks x1000 in advance!!!

• Like 8

im not reading up the webtoon, although im really keen to see what kind of retribution that SA will get in the end :naughty: i tend to lose interest in the drama if i know how the plot will flow.. just like WWWSK i regret reading it cos halfway through the drama i dropped it completely cos i alr know whats going to happen :sweat:

back to evil SA.. if its really according to the webtoon content which one of the chingus shared previously, then her grandma is not wrong to have that perception of her mom and her.. (insert swear word) lol

i think KMR is just a bit lost of not knowing how to handle the attention she is suddenly overwhelmed with.. she wasnt being noticed all her school life with her looks and now, so popular and has 2 top uni hotties (KS and WY) after her :love:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

SA is a major attention freak. Basically, no girl should have a boyfriend or a man expressing interest in them.. she has to be center of attention .. and a boy's attention is her trophy.. if someone else gets it she becomes enemy..

Kim tae hee's case and SA strikes when she doesn't even care about anyone involved.. and is actually busy pursuing a rich man for now.

So she does that to other girl. Not only Mi Rae. She doesn't want other girl got boy attention. I think YE start doubting SA. She start question if she live with her grandmother. By the way, is it true SA doesn't have mother as her claim to DKS? And it irritate me when DKS start soften to her....

The rain scene for next week.... Friday please come faster.

• Like 10