Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, athena22 said:

 

 

The way he  chose her was so cute! Straight to point and no wasting of time! :P

 

 

Wait did SA literally think DKS would choose her in that pairing ??? I mean why doesn’t she get a hint from all those backlash from him that he doesn’t have any interest… Dream ON gurl!

that preview of episode 7 is making me worried why did KS apologize and Soo ah looks happy!? (ok well thats her normal expression) 

From what I have seen until now Soo Ah is trying all her waays to show mi rae down by always putting her in a fix be it that guy from middle school or at the time from the bar. She is constantly trying her level best to show others by putting mi rae down. But It is nice that Mi rae's bestie noticed it and told mirae. Hope MR realises the true color of this two faced girl

On the other hand I am happy to see KS's mom and MR getting along! 

 

 

This part was soo annoying of SA thinking that DKS would pick her. Like literally, woman what is going on in your head?! You STUPID! It was hilarious that he did not pick her (of course) then KMR didn't let SA go with her to get change and takes DKS instead. DAMN! That got her! She deserved that.

 

I hope KMR continues to ignore her and stop being friends with her and have DKS being with KMR get back at her. It's like "That's what you get, woman! You don't deserve anything, because you selfish and evil!"

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

o my guess is,

 

Soo Ah hears that DKS is a congressman's son aka rich boy and decided to pursue him by returning his phone

 

DKS must have thought that SA had his phone but was not picking up the other night and didn't want to help or whatever... but then he lears that the phone was actually with Ji Hyo and therefore apologizes to SA

 

*******************

 

SA is used to be the prettiest girl around.. the first day itself she came face to face with another top notch beauty , even if she has PS..

 

and you see in these 6 episodes, nobody says SA is more b'ful than MR or MR is not pretty.. on the contrary everyone acknowledges that MR is very pretty.. only difference is.. they keep telling SA how SA is innocent beauty adn MR is sexy..

 

so technically, that doesn't make SA the queen bee.. n satisfy her need for attention

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I have to hand it to Soo Ah, Her confession!! was said at the perfect time. I wonder was it planned because it was well though out. The beeeech had the nerve to say " To be honest, I was a little prejudiced about plastic surgery. But I understand Now that some people are desperate." I really can't stand her because I feel she is really trying to hurt Mi Rae. I think she want to see Mi Rae in pain but Mi Rae has never given her the opportunity to see it. LOL LOL  She will keep trying to break Mi Rae but as long as she has KS and HJ she will be fine. 

 

When SA said those words mannnn, she's seriously has some sort of superiority complex. Yes thank goodness, Mirae has a good set of friends to protect her :D:D. SA reminds me of that character in Kimi ni todoke, who was also annoying trying to befriend the female lead for her own personal gain. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, athena22 said:

 

 

 

The way he  chose her was so cute! Straight to point and no wasting of time! :P

 

Wait did SA literally think DKS would choose her in that pairing ??? I mean why doesn’t she get a hint from all those backlash from him that he doesn’t have any interest… Dream ON gurl! kicked1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

that preview of episode 7 is making me worried sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862519 why did KS apologize and Soo ah looks happy!? (ok well thats her normal expression) meh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862513

From what I have seen until now Soo Ah is trying all her waays to show mi rae down by always putting her in a fix be it that guy from middle school or at the time from the bar. She is constantly trying her level best to show others by putting mi rae down. But It is nice that Mi rae's bestie noticed it and told mirae. Hope MR realises the true color of this two faced girl pointing-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

On the other hand I am happy to see KS's mom and MR getting along! 

 

 

 

You are so cute and funny. And i love the gif :wub::heart::heart:. SA is so annoying. Maybe she think KS is playing hard to get. Come on, she is the goddess. For her it is impossible she get rejected for girl with PS. :rage:

 

@enigmatic_zephy From what i see (and interpret) obviously most/majority boy think SA is the prettiest. Second is Mi Rae. This is what i think....

 

and you see in these 6 episodes, nobody says SA is more b'ful than MR or MR is not pretty.. on the contrary everyone acknowledges that MR is very pretty.. only difference is.. they keep telling SA how SA is innocent beauty adn MR is sexy..

 

 

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, etylovedrama said:

 

 

You are so cute and funny. And i love the gif :wub::heart::heart:. SA is so annoying. Maybe she think KS is playing hard to get. Come on, she is the goddess. For her it is impossible she get rejected for girl with PS. :rage:

 

@enigmatic_zephy From what i see (and interpret) obviously most/majority boy think SA is the prettiest. Second is Mi Rae. This is what i think....

 

and you see in these 6 episodes, nobody says SA is more b'ful than MR or MR is not pretty.. on the contrary everyone acknowledges that MR is very pretty.. only difference is.. they keep telling SA how SA is innocent beauty adn MR is sexy..

 

 

 

Hmm.. i wonder.. because what i get from the drama is.. MR is sexy pretty.. and SA is innocent pretty.. and that is what everyone is pitching for..

 

It's just that SK, you know how cute and innocent is hailed.. so most boys would go for that ( do note.. sexy = bold = someone easy to sleep with as well.. that's why that senior straight up went for MR in the beginning)..

 

TA , comments from random people who don't see MR and SA as competition (like even on fest day, the boys saw MR and acknowledge she is pretty.. ) are of both being pretty..  (its only when someone is consciously comparing the two , does one choose SA because of that innocent angle)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@athena22 i love ur emoji.. especially the one to kick SA high and far :lol:

i havent watched both episodes.. saving to watch both back to back when the eng subs is ready hahaha and im so delighted to find so many SA haters here haha

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kasjady said:

 

When SA said those words mannnn, she's seriously has some sort of superiority complex. Yes thank goodness, Mirae has a good set of friends to protect her :D:D. SA reminds me of that character in Kimi ni todoke, who was also annoying trying to befriend the female lead for her own personal gain. 

Yes, she also reminds me of Kurumi in Kimi Ni Todoke. Quite two-faced.

Actually, if you read the webtoon

 

she will attempt the same scheme as Kurumi did with Sawako. She’ll try to get Mi Rae to set her up with DKS knowing that Mi Rae seem to have feelings for DKS. However, whereas Sawako refused to do this for Kurumi, Mi Rae actually does it for Soo Ah. Both Sawako and Mi Rae have so much in common except that Sawako was indeed a “physically” beautiful girl whose gloomy aura hid her looks. I am kind of hoping that the drama changes Mi Rae’s answer and she refuses Soo Ah instead.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, etylovedrama said:

 

 

You are so cute and funny. And i love the gif :wub::heart::heart:. SA is so annoying. Maybe she think KS is playing hard to get. Come on, she is the goddess. For her it is impossible she get rejected for girl with PS. :rage:

 

@enigmatic_zephy From what i see (and interpret) obviously most/majority boy think SA is the prettiest. Second is Mi Rae. This is what i think....

 

and you see in these 6 episodes, nobody says SA is more b'ful than MR or MR is not pretty.. on the contrary everyone acknowledges that MR is very pretty.. only difference is.. they keep telling SA how SA is innocent beauty adn MR is sexy..

 

 

 

 

I kinda agree on @enigmatic_zephy interpretation on sexy part. I think that was what that mopped senior thought about MR who was easy to sleep with and took her to the room during the Fresher's Welcome or whatever it was.

 

 

18 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

 i love ur emoji.. especially the one to kick SA high and far :lol:

Haha I had to choose between   kicked2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625 and kicked1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625 (chose this because i can see SA swirling lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512)

Anyway aside from that I am happy MR has grown a lot from keeping quiet to not taking any trash from others about her from that guy from highschool... 

tumblr_pdc9qdnsBX1uq4zv4o5_400.giftumblr_pdc9qdnsBX1uq4zv4o6_400.gif

banghae tumblr

 

This was the lesson of yesterday's episode :

tumblr_pdcb1hkQBM1rlg0bvo1_540.jpg

 

  • Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not want to wait for a long frustration:sweatingbullets:, I hope that there will be no misunderstanding between our two leads, I hope that SA:rage: will not succeed in sowing doubt in the spirit of KS , and I hope she will not create misunderstandings to make MR jealous, I hope that the story of the mother of KS and MR will not be for KS a betrayal since he does not know any the story; certainly I have not read the webtoon, but we are not even in the middle of the drama, but things seem to evolve between our two leads.

 

I really hope that the writers will not tell a story similar to the one I just wrote, what we see, KS is already attracted to MR and even being in love with her and he is not a boy who seems to flirt with pretty girls or other girls, and besides he knows that SA is jealous of MR and wants to harm him, so even if he seems to accept his excuses, I hope he will not become close to SA. Really I hope so and there will be no misunderstandings, so far we have been shown a protective boy who cared about MR and who knows how to judge others according to their behavior

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, mizuharaaya13 said:

For anyone who hate SA, be prepared because the last arc in the Webtoon is all about SA :D

 

Seriously? please, can you tell me about it in spoiler?
 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

o my guess is,

 

Soo Ah hears that DKS is a congressman's son aka rich boy and decided to pursue him by returning his phone

 

DKS must have thought that SA had his phone but was not picking up the other night and didn't want to help or whatever... but then he lears that the phone was actually with Ji Hyo and therefore apologizes to SA

 

*******************

 

SA is used to be the prettiest girl around.. the first day itself she came face to face with another top notch beauty , even if she has PS..

 

and you see in these 6 episodes, nobody says SA is more b'ful than MR or MR is not pretty.. on the contrary everyone acknowledges that MR is very pretty.. only difference is.. they keep telling SA how SA is innocent beauty adn MR is sexy..

 

so technically, that doesn't make SA the queen bee.. n satisfy her need for attention

 

I mean I understand he's gonna apologize, but seriously woman that doesn't mean he has a change of heart and he's gonna like you! I swear they are make SA is F***en annoying and evil that you literally just wanna choke her. (At least I do. Lol) 

 

2 hours ago, mizuharaaya13 said:

For anyone who hate SA, be prepared because the last arc in the Webtoon is all about SA :D


Who cares if it's about her, at least explain why the hell is she the way she is. I'm sorry, I hope that her innocent two face act gets revealed and puts her to shame. In reality, someone is like that to me, sorry, but I'm not like KMR where I'll stay friends, I avoid the crap out of them and never go back to being friends with them. I don't care even if your past was horrible and everyone is now mean to you, I'm not the dumb one to go back and be nice to you. Which I have a feeling KMR will do.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mizuharaaya13 said:

For anyone who hate SA, be prepared because the last arc in the Webtoon is all about SA :D

Higraphics-3d-smileys-819940.gif

hmm graphics-3d-smileys-777831.gif I don't think in this drama they really focus on SA story because she is second female lead and if they tell any story they may just show us some flashbacks and just tell us why she becomes like this (which is I don't care graphics-3d-smileys-656635.gif). I don't think they focus a lot on her. I think they more focus on KMR and DKS relation like all Korean dramas graphics-3d-smileys-635475.gif . I don't really interest in SA stories and don't care about hergraphics-3d-smileys-938923.gif  but I truly like everyone finds out what kind of person she isgraphics-3d-smileys-403183.gif .

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
Spoiler

I cant remove the spoiler from mobile :dissapointed_relieved:

 

Spoiler for ending in webtoon

Spoiler
Spoiler

Basically about soah tragic past, and then there are creepy nerd who think that soah like him. He like to photo soah secretly and put it in some forum. When that nerd feel he was being jilted, he attack soah. Mirae and KS saved her. 

If you wait for mirae to stand up againt SA,in webtoon Mirae keep worried about her to the point that it making KS annoyed lol

 

 

Edited by mizuharaaya13
Editing the sentence
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SA makes me uncomfortable and if I were Kang Mirae I would avoid people who annoy my sensitivities. Is this not normal behavior for human beings in general. You avoid that which you don't like most of the time. Heck I'm liking that Kang Mirae's straight forwardness is coming out when she shouted at that first crushed who crushed her books and her heart. Damn that boy nearly crushed her confidence too. Thank god she did not grovel at his feet that day!

 

Sometimes it's hard for me staring at Eunwoo  being intense in this role coz I've seen his adorable dorkable self with his group! But not to the extent that I forget that Do Kyeongseok is an entity and character who is alive and sparks my interest of the ways he tick in this drama. But not smiling all the time must give him a headache sometimes. He has too much trauma and suffered at a young age. I wanna see him be healed and a blinding white-teethed smile that will flutter KMR's heart!:lol:

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Hmm.. i wonder.. because what i get from the drama is.. MR is sexy pretty.. and SA is innocent pretty.. and that is what everyone is pitching for..

 

It's just that SK, you know how cute and innocent is hailed.. so most boys would go for that ( do note.. sexy = bold = someone easy to sleep with as well.. that's why that senior straight up went for MR in the beginning)..

 

TA , comments from random people who don't see MR and SA as competition (like even on fest day, the boys saw MR and acknowledge she is pretty.. ) are of both being pretty..  (its only when someone is consciously comparing the two , does one choose SA because of that innocent angle)

 

:scream: ohhhh. I didn't know sexy they refer to that...... But anyway Mirae look sexy for me hehehehe.

 

Yeah. I agree with you SA look innocent. 

7 hours ago, Silver Fall said:

Higraphics-3d-smileys-819940.gif

hmm graphics-3d-smileys-777831.gif I don't think in this drama they really focus on SA story because she is second female lead and if they tell any story they may just show us some flashbacks and just tell us why she becomes like this (which is I don't care graphics-3d-smileys-656635.gif). I don't think they focus a lot on her. I think they more focus on KMR and DKS relation like all Korean dramas graphics-3d-smileys-635475.gif . I don't really interest in SA stories and don't care about hergraphics-3d-smileys-938923.gif  but I truly like everyone finds out what kind of person she isgraphics-3d-smileys-403183.gif .

 

Better not. writer shall not let the second lead shine that first lead. Except second leading man. SLS... 

 

Well. I saw some rumor. That CEW and JWR is dating. Is it for real?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, etylovedrama said:

Well. I saw some rumor. That CEW and SA is dating. Is it for real?

 

CEW is a very sensible guy irl. The rumour started with reference to their interaction during filming which is really lame since he is know to be a very kind and attentive to everyone. He's in the phase of climbing to be one of the most recognised idol/actor/celebrity and I dont think he is stupid enough to let himself be in any kind of relationship or scandals at the moment. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumors are not facts when it is from unreliable sources so therefore I'm not going to believe that CEW is dating unless he goes public!! Also I don't give a rats tail if he is dating or not!

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...