Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

I think MR realised that SA is indeed spiteful.  She was recollecting that sa did hold the glass flask in the lab after giving to her but later dropped it.  There is a scene in the preview too showing MR's expression when SA tells something to that new  MR's middle school class guy.  She is really bad.  

 

It seemed to me in the preview that KS was drunk when he pointed to MR that she is the one he likes?  He is really a straight forward guy, wow!!!!

 

I agree, she is not really subtle either so i think maybe this is the last chance Mirae will give her, i hope so. I'm happy she didn't have too many scenes today, i get so angry with her haha...the actress is palying her part very well! 

 

Yes he could be, i can't imagine him confessing so straight forward even if he is a blunt person, maybe the preview is trolling a bit hehe....seems to good to be true :P but then again, this drama keeps surprising me with the storyline, it's so well made and in perfect pace! 

 

Someone mentioned fireworks? Is it from the webtoon? What happens? I'm so curious haha

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

I think MR realised that SA is indeed spiteful.  She was recollecting that sa did hold the glass flask in the lab after giving to her but later dropped it.  There is a scene in the preview too showing MR's expression when SA tells something to that new  MR's middle school class guy.  She is really bad.  

 

It seemed to me in the preview that KS was drunk when he pointed to MR that she is the one he likes?  He is really a straight forward guy, wow!!!!

 

I like all the other student characters also.  They r really performing well.  

 

Looking forward to removal of the fake mask of KS's dad that he is a good dad and the reunion of mom and son. 

I think tomorrow's ep. Is also going to be daebak.:wub:

Fighting!!!!!!

 

 

I really hope she start to get more careful about her and get doubts...

 

And me too - I want KS to find out... and I want the mask to fall too..

 

Spoiler

I loved it in the webtoon that KS straightforward confronted his father with what he found out... and I trust KS in the Drama will be like that to - fits to his character.

 

And I hated it that he did not told his sister... Hope that will be different here. If I where the sis and found out later.. I would be so angry and felt betrayed...

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

But will there really be a second lead male syndrome here? I did not read the webtoon and I know that TA seemed quite interested in MR, but it seems TA is for MR's best friend

 

 

TA Woo Young is somehow a new character. There was a rival for KS in the webtoon but he was different... can´t really compare them. So I wonder too - but he is interested in MR. I am not sad when he ends up with Hyun Jung later. I love this actor.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

But will there really be a second lead male syndrome here? I did not read the webtoon and I know that TA seemed quite interested in MR, but it seems TA is for MR's best friend

TA is pretty cool..

 

I just like author for creating his line of thought..

 

When society shames you for liking something just because you find it attractive (and not looking for some deeper meaning upfront).. and also.. if someone you like, doesn't like you back.. just move on!! .. you don't have to turn into an evil pursuer or become a tortured failed love soul .. (anyone's watched wicker park)

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ganko said:

Someone mentioned fireworks? Is it from the webtoon? What happens? I'm so curious haha

 

Yes it´s from the webtoon. It happen on  the festival so I hope to see it too. Wonderful scene in the webtoon.

 

Spoiler

Wait - will there be a KPop Girlband as cameo - that would be fun.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

 

So many? Soo Ah for sure - yes....  and the Guys from today - they are low lifes... of course the senior from before (did he vanish in thin air or will he come back later?)

 

There is one more ... but so many - not really... more that there are a few in school getting on my nerves sometimes...

 

There is one more...

 

I hate the guy with the long leg's , the senior , Soo Ah, KS dad as well. Also hate all the annoying boys chasing Soo Ah and anyone who bully's MR. 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wotad said:

 

I hate the guy with the long leg's , the senior , Soo Ah, KS dad as well. Also hate all the annoying boys chasing Soo Ah and anyone who bully's MR. 

 

 

 

This Drama must be so stressfull for you :lol: So many bad feelings. I hope the love for the OTP and others can ease your pain. ;)

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

 

This Drama must be so stressfull for you :lol: So many bad feelings. I hope the love for the OTP and others can ease your pain. ;)

 

Yeah i like the OTP and quite a few supporting characters ;p

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

waiting for the subs to ep5 but reading all ur views are so amazing :lol: im glad to find many Soo A haters here :lol: act like she is not that pretty when she knows v well how darn swooned those guys are for her.. act rich.. act innocent.. :thumbsdown: i din read the webtoon yet, but im hoping she is one major gangnam plastic monster too!! dun understand why she has to pick on Mi Rae.. !!

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wotad said:

 

I hate the guy with the long leg's , the senior , Soo Ah, KS dad as well. Also hate all the annoying boys chasing Soo Ah and anyone who bully's MR. 

 

 

lol.. they have honestly changed MR's dad's character here.. read webtoon, opening statement and you will be hating him

 

lol. why hate boys who chase SA.. they have their own choices.. and well she is pretty 

 

btw, you lisa fan :P .. that girl is epitome of awesomness

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The more i watch, the more i like TA. Can i cheer for Mirae and Kyung-Seok, but steal Kwak Dong-Yeon for myself?? :lol: 

 

And they play a really nice song at the bar again when they are drinking beer together all four, anybody who recognise it? I can't tell if it's korean or english. I wish i could go there, they have really great music haha

 

Edit: It's BOL4(볼빨간사춘기) _ Travel(여행), write it here if someone else liked it haha

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ohoheli @deez04 Thank you for the screencaps and @0ly40 thank you for the Youtube links and new OST. Also thanks to anyone else I missed. This episode just makes me giggle. It's soo nice seeing them together.

 

4 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

 

 

And here is the recap:

 

https://www.dramamilk.com/live-recap-my-id-is-gangnam-beauty-kdrama-episode-5/

 

Oh I love them for doing this for us! :wub:

 

Just finished reading the live recap. Thanks for sharing. Now gotta wait for english sub to rewatch the episode, again. :D

 

Instead of the black outfit, they changed it to the red top. That's why it looked really nice on KMR. :) I am really looking forward to the next episode. Cannot believe it that DKS choose KMR. :blush: 

 

Also I hope KMR start to realize quickly that SA is a two-face person. That evil lying human being! Seriously hate her.

  • Like 9
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ganko said:

The more i watch, the more i like TA. Can i cheer for Mirae and Kyung-Seok, but steal Kwak Dong-Yeon for myself?? :lol: 

 

And they play a really nice song at the bar again when they are drinking beer together all four, anybody who recognise it? I can't tell if it's korean or english. I wish i could go there, they have really great music haha

 

Edit: It's BOL4(볼빨간사춘기) _ Travel(여행), write it here if someone else liked it haha

i love this duo.. listen to when i fall in love . i love the vocals.. the duo is awesome

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CEW is really handsome. My eyes are cleansed from all the PC strain this week. 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

lol.. they have honestly changed MR's dad's character here.. read webtoon, opening statement and you will be hating him

 

lol. why hate boys who chase SA.. they have their own choices.. and well she is pretty 

 

btw, you lisa fan :P .. that girl is epitome of awesomness

 

I just think people chasing her because shes pretty are vain and daft but thats just me.

 

Also stupid for not seeing how fake she is. 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jeijei said:

CEW is really handsome. My eyes are cleansed from all the PC strain this week. 

@jeijeiI recently began watching this drama and now I started reading the webtoon. I agree with you CEW is handsome. I like that he can look straight through SA's fake acts. By the way, from what movie/drama is your profile pic from? The person looks familiar but I can't tell. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3.326% was the rating for Friday , its down on last week's Saturday episode but its the highest rated Friday for the drama. Rating's always go up on the Saturday so i hope to see 4%+ for Today's EP. 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ep. 5 rating: 3.3% 

Friday's rating is increasing each week, nice. It's expectedly lower than saturday since i live alone(very popular) and produce 101both air at the same time on fridays. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wotad said:

 

I just think people chasing her because shes pretty are vain and daft but thats just me.

 

Also stupid for not seeing how fake she is. 

 

 

Ya.. i don't understand that..

 

people look down upon liking someone for being pretty.. and i don't see what is wrong there.. 

people love babies for being cute.. that should be looked down upon too..

or liking people with "good" personalities.. there are no bad personalities.. just that everyone's motivations and priorities are different.. you may agree to it or you may not.. just as someone's facial appeals are different..

 

technically, she is actually very well behaved in public and that is no reason to hate her from view of characters in the drama who are interacting with her.. not every boy chasing after her gets to talk to her or knows what she does with MR...

 

the ones who pay attention to MR - KS, JH, EY.. those are the only ones who can sense something is off with SA

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...