Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

Idols reacting to and acting out MIIGB, I'm screaming!

As for the breakout, all he needs to do is not wear makeup for a little bit and try a new face wash, I think. I obviously didn't see it in person, but it didn't look any worse than my own face during a bad week lol. Hopefully he's taking care of himself even as he films yet another variety show.

@kangminjae Your post makes me jump out of lurkdom. Is this bad that I while watching and laughing at the second scene (backhug), I want to shout at the kids that "You guys got the hand position wrong" :D

@monica63 Thank you for sharing ISH's message with us. She's such a sweet and down-to-earth person. Anyone that stays around her will be very happy thanks to her positive energy. Like you guys, I'm sad that EW and SH's interaction has been restricted so much due to all those negative reactions from EW's crazy fans (seriously, are they really his fans or just a group of narcissistic people who want to dictate how someone should live his/her life). I'm looking forward to seeing SH in variety shows soon :)

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, 0live13ranch said:

@kangminjae Your post makes me jump out of lurkdom. Is this bad that I while watching and laughing at the second scene (backhug), I want to shout at the kids that "You guys got the hand position wrong" :D

I was doing the same thing, rofl!!!! It's not like that, guys, c'mon!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@kangminjae that reacting video is so hilarious! That back hug and hand gesture... they doing it the wrong way though. Can they make more romantic at least?? :sweatingbullets: All those sweet scenes makes you... ahhh.. couldn't explain the feeling.. now i want to re-watch all those scenes. I can finally imagine the feeling of other idols watching the MIIGB sweet scenes. hahaha...

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

46 minutes ago, molaihawaii said:

@kangminjae that reacting video is so hilarious! That back hug and hand gesture... they doing it the wrong way though. Can they make more romantic at least?? :sweatingbullets: All those sweet scenes makes you... ahhh.. couldn't explain the feeling.. now i want to re-watch all those scenes. I can finally imagine the feeling of other idols watching the MIIGB sweet scenes. hahaha...

LMAO, I am sure they'd be mighty uncomfortable trying to act the scenes out for real. Guess they're not actors, lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

This got me cracking. Ex-boyfriend and current boyfriend going to Mexico together. Soo Hyang, ottoke. Both are handsome guys. Poor girl, she is always indirectly involved in something. Can't help laughing.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

LOL, love that two of Soo Hyang's boys are gonna be together now!

I've been downloading the games and reaching levels in order to vote for ISH, just because she's closer to 3 at the moment than CEW is to 6. I don't know why, but the "watching videos" option doesn't work for me.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, monica63 said:

This got me cracking. Ex-boyfriend and current boyfriend going to Mexico together. Soo Hyang, ottoke. Both are handsome guys. Poor girl, she is always indirectly involved in something. Can't help laughing.

Hahahaha!! ISH is involved or remembered with CEW at any instance!! Again a coincidence lolz!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

Wow! Naver HD video of MIIGB is super clear... Feels like watching the drama in real life! Whoever wants to rewatch without subtitle should check out the MIIGB naver video site! :D

https://tv.naver.com/v/4057362/list/256591

Gonna use this as an excuse to practice my Korean, lol. Actually, I love translating the comments too...

• Like 5

hht

The above 2 videos made me laugh non-stop. The fan made videos are so hilarious. Why have they got to put these two guys together in a show when Eunwoo and Soo Hyang are still in the minds of many fans. Poor Sung Hoon. :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

32 minutes ago, monica63 said:

The above 2 videos made me laugh non-stop. The fan made videos are so hilarious. Why have they got to put these two guys together in a show when Eunwoo and Soo Hyang are still in the minds of many fans. Poor Sung Hoon. :D

LMAO omg. Poor Sung Hoon!!!!! I loved them together in New Tales of Gisaeng. But I mean.. CEW is like a newer model of a car that wins in this case! Can't wait to see what other fan edits may come out after they air their Mexico travel show!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

On the topic of "everything SH does somehow relates with EW", I am watching SH's episode of Let's Eat Dinner Together, when the shaman asked Minho's birthday and he said "March 30", I totally laughed at myself because I was thinking "Hey, he has the same birthday as CEW" :joy: So random!!!

By the way, does anyone know the name of the song in the first Instagram post EunWoo vs SungHoon that @monica63 posted above?

Edit because I just finish the episode. SH really got a heart of gold. She gifted the couple their dream wedding photoshoot and even shared their photo on her Instagram. I think I will forever be her fan :heart:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, monica63 said:

LMAO, I think the music in the first one is what sells it best for me. So dramatic! Also, I can't believe Gisaeng was nearly ten years ago, and yet Soohyang still believably passes for a college student in Gangnam. Amazing!

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

LMAO, I think the music in the first one is what sells it best for me. So dramatic! Also, I can't believe Gisaeng was nearly ten years ago, and yet Soohyang still believably passes for a college student in Gangnam. Amazing!

The song sounds so nice so I look for the name of it: "Two people" by Sung Si Kyung. Fun fact, CEW performed this song on Radio Star before:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Detective eyesB)

Im sorry but what in the world is he wearing:scream: 

I also saw a picture of CEW on a boat with a few ppl and ISH manager was also in the picture...

• Like 3

After watching Lets Eat Dinner Together, I love Soo Hyang more and more. She is such a wonderful and kind woman. She arranges for the photoshoot for the Mongolian couple. She really takes the initiative to fulfill other peoples wishes.  I cried tears of joy for the couple and to me Soo Hyang is an angel. I believed that all the males that have worked with her will really adore her as she is beautiful, friendly, warm hearted and kind.

I will definitely follow her career closely and hope she gets the love and recognition she deserves. The shaman lady said that lady luck is shining on her and I totally  agree with her. From now on, all good things will come to her. Even Mino who met her the first time that day invited her to his event the next day and he drew her beautifully.She is the kind who makes people very comfortable to be with her and that is why Eunwoo adores her.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, monica63 said:

After watching Lets Eat Dinner Together, I love Soo Hyang more and more. She is such a wonderful and kind woman. She arranges for the photoshoot for the Mongolian couple. She really takes the initiative to fulfill other peoples wishes.  I cried tears of joy for the couple and to me Soo Hyang is an angel. I believed that all the males that have worked with her will really adore her as she is beautiful, friendly, warm hearted and kind.

I will definitely follow her career closely and hope she gets the love and recognition she deserves. The shaman lady said that lady luck is shining on her and I totally  agree with her. From now on, all good things will come to her. Even Mino who met her the first time that day invited her to his event the next day and he drew her beautifully.She is the kind who makes people very comfortable to be with her and that is why Eunwoo adores her.

Your right! I watch the let’s eat dinner together and I was touch and cried of SH generosity... I respect and adore her more... 

Not sure if u guys watched this but JTBC made a video for all their hit dramas and MIIGB  DORAE COUPLE are part of it.. 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

Your right! I watch the let’s eat dinner together and I was touch and cried of SH generosity... I respect and adore her more... 

Not sure if u guys watched this but JTBC made a video for all their hit dramas and MIIGB  DORAE COUPLE are part of it.. 

That is so cool! And they're the thumbnail too, I love that.

BTW, this is a fun lil' thread of someone live tweeting MIIGB. It makes me happy to read people's thoughts as they go through it, because the show was so fun to watch but also gave everyone a lot to think about:

• Like 6

I just watched Let's eat dinner together raw...I liked it a lot.  I must say that ISH has such a beautiful heart.

• Like 6