Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

2 hours ago, annie1234 said:

I noticed that too. :lol: He always looking at her when she didn’t notice but when she turned to look at him, he always end up looking away and laughing. :lol: 

Hahaha seems like everyone here want him to take psychotic role :lol: and vampire CEW???? HERE, BITE ME!!!

It’s cute that Cha Eun Woo approached her first. I can understand about her hesitation to approach him first because of his status as an idol. Some fans can be scary. Hopefully they will remain a good friend (I don’t mind if they date, but the possibility is like 0,000000009%) and support each other for long time. And also, a project together again, please! 

LOL THEY ARE TOO CUTE TOGETHER!! I do also think CEW has a little crush on her. He's always teasing her and I see that he's always lingering around her, especially in the VLIVE! I think CEW is especially attracted to ISH not only because she's pretty but because she's one of the few who has more to say than just how he looks. I think he appreciates those who can look past his looks and focus on his personality, OMG ALMOST LIKE THE DRAMA LOL.

BOTH OF THEM ARE MEANT FOR THEIR ROLES.

I think ISH has good feelings for him too, as they both have fun and enjoy each other's company. As for dating, *I WISH AND IT WOULD BE EPIC* but timing wise, no, not right now. Both of them are starting to get more popular, and yes, we all know the crazy fans who go NUTS. I doubt they are dating, which I don't think will happen right now only because CEW is busy with promotions and ISH is probably going to rest and think about her next project, I hope that they continue to keep their friendship, and maybe in the future when they are both more well established, lights will sparkle. Heheh

Love is in the air and love that survives through a period time only gets stronger. I'd rather have them keep their friendship and maybe MAYBE date in the future when theyre both more stable and established and have a long love, than date like some other idols who date for a bit and then break up. But I think our boy def got his eyes on her LOL

And I think this project is something they will cherish forever - CEW for one was his main lead role that did well and ISH also gained a lot more fans and became more popular. They both had fun filming and they got really close to each other. I'm just SO GLAD that despite how busy CEW is, he is still able to attend events and activities for this drama, like the VLIVE. I was gonna be so bummed out if he didn't go!

And to be honest, I don't want them to date right now. I think when two people have good feelings towards one another, that butterflyy feeling and time where they can get to know one another is fun and exciting. Take it slow take it slow >:] I'm now just waiting for articles about their ideal types and such to come out!

• Like 13

14 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

And to be honest, I don't want them to date right now. I think when two people have good feelings towards one another, that butterflyy feeling and time where they can get to know one another is fun and exciting. Take it slow take it slow >:] I'm now just waiting for articles about their ideal types and such to come out!

CEW is actually a matured guy being a first born and leader since school years. I feel like he's more attracted to older female that's why his chemistry with ISH is skyrocketing. He's come a long way since his debut with ASTRO barely 2 years ago. Dating for him atm as an idol is unfortunately out of question based on how the Korean entertainment industry works. He still has a long way to go and I shamelessly will tell I'd follow him in every step of his way to stardom:love:

ISH has been one of my fav actress and I found that her voice is really unique. Hope she will get more job based on her success as Kang Mi Rae and I'd keep tab on her future projects too.

A treat to you guys. Angels do exist on earth and this must be one of them: 

Spoiler

42297082_10156786368010929_2579665866031

• Like 10

2 hours ago, annie1234 said:

I noticed that too. :lol: He always looking at her when she didn’t notice but when she turned to look at him, he always end up looking away and laughing. :lol: 

Hahaha seems like everyone here want him to take psychotic role :lol: and vampire CEW???? HERE, BITE ME!!!

It’s cute that Cha Eun Woo approached her first. I can understand about her hesitation to approach him first because of his status as an idol. Some fans can be scary. Hopefully they will remain a good friend (I don’t mind if they date, but the possibility is like 0,000000009%) and support each other for long time. And also, a project together again, please! 

omg!! i thought im the only one who noticed that CEW is lil bit awkward around ISH.. i mean yes he's always teasing her but he seems like didnt show his talkative side like when he is with ASTRO

• Like 5

I don't know if you guys have already seen this or not.

I was bored and want to see some astro videos but always watch it on their channel with no sub so i tried to type astro engsub and this one came out first.

This was sub right on the day they post the video

Can't believe s.o could sub the video so fast like that :open_mouth:

and a compilation on astro's member imitate KS

I think the last one was the one that the director watched ^^ 

Spoiler

Spoiler

this one did not relate to the drama but I just want to share it because it was so funny

esp EW who was the only one actualy made the effort to hide and even got upset when he was being caught first :joy: (pure boy:lol:)

• Like 10

On 9/17/2018 at 7:02 AM, icyphoenix said:

My favorite song on DoRae couple:wub:

Crazy, sexy, cool astro's song on DoRae

wow great fan made videos... :love: i just finish watching it i feel like i need more episodes but i really love it...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos, thanks! :)
  • Like 5

@joan140, tks for the videos.  Astro members are cute.  This is the first time i had interest to see who are all the members of that k-pop group.  Is EW the youngest in that group?  I had been crazily following k-pop until recently everyday there is a new group forming and the old disbanding.  So i lost interest in k-pop.  Hope ASTRO remain for a long time as a group.  Fighting!!!!!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, amisyka77 said:

CEW is actually a matured guy being a first born and leader since school years. I feel like he's more attracted to older female that's why his chemistry with ISH is skyrocketing. He's come a long way since his debut with ASTRO barely 2 years ago. Dating for him atm as an idol is unfortunately out of question based on how the Korean entertainment industry works. He still has a long way to go and I shamelessly will tell I'd follow him in every step of his way to stardom:love:

ISH has been one of my fav actress and I found that her voice is really unique. Hope she will get more job based on her success as Kang Mi Rae and I'd keep tab on her future projects too.

A treat to you guys. Angels do exist on earth and this must be one of them: 

Reveal hidden contents

YESSSSSS i was actually surprised about how mature he is! he's also very thoughtful and caring. i recall an interview i saw where he felt like because he's always out doing other activities compared to the other ASTRO members, he felt bad. I also think he's more mature because he was raised to do well. I mean, the boy is practically a GENIUS! If he weren't going to be an idol, he said he'd be a prosecutor, a judge, or something that's highly well regarded in society. I'm not surprised about how mature he is thinking back. And yes, for a gentleman like him, I think he's def more attracted to older female.

I still remember the press conference where he helped ISH get water. HE WAS SUCH A GENTLEMAN. that def caught my eye into wanting to watch this drama. it was so cute! When I watched the knowing boys episode, the impression I got was he was kind of nervous and wanted to do well. IT was like his ONE SHOT to show a different side of him, and also gain exposure for him and his ASTRO members. I think in that episode he was kind of more serious or tried to put himself out there. But as I see, it looks like the whole filming process went really well in that, he was able to enjoy the moment and production rather than be so serious. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 13

14 hours ago, pad-hari said:

@joan140, tks for the videos.  Astro members are cute.  This is the first time i had interest to see who are all the members of that k-pop group.  Is EW the youngest in that group?  I had been crazily following k-pop until recently everyday there is a new group forming and the old disbanding.  So i lost interest in k-pop.  Hope ASTRO remain for a long time as a group.  Fighting!!!!!!

He's the 3rd oldest...anyway sometimes he is more like 2nd oldest because MJ ,who is supposed to be the eldest hyung, acts more like the youngest most of the time. CEW acts like the boys' OMMA most of the time. He has a hot temper too..dont get deceive by his look and smile. He's literally  DKS when he's in bad mood.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

I checked out jtbc videos n guess what is the most viewed scene of our drama

If I m wrong plz do crt!

The most viewed BTS

• Like 10

5 hours ago, annie1234 said:

:joy: Many would like to be bitten or kidnapped and by the villain if it will be CeW. That’s so hillarious. Me too I want to see them in another project. That’s more realistic than waiting for them to date. Hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

6 hours ago, sunshinefate said:

This post about ISH's perspective of the drama and how tough the filming was done but came out beautifully like that. So happy they got what they deserve like the high ratings and great popularity without too much forced exposure unlike other dramas. Even when I watched the latest vlive of them, one of the comment said that his/her grandma also loved our drama, means that this drama really touches the heart of anyone who sees it. Daebak!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1234103wpp/im-soo-hyang-explains-id-gangnam-beauty-means-working-cha-eun-woo-like

Thank you for the link! Her interview really comes out beautifully like you said. Beside the bubbly side we see on BTS, ISH is definitely thoughtful and well-spoken. I remember watching their Vlive Early Interview, and what she said when being asked to describe the drama in one word: "Growing Pain" really resonates with me. Here in the interview, I can see her not only understanding KMR the character, but also embracing and relating to MR's struggles and growth as if they were her own. I may have a girl crush on her :blush: If you let me pick whom to meet IRL between CEW and ISH, I will definitely pick SH :heart:

• Like 9

Wow!!!! Cool interview given by a cool person.  How he chose the right words to tell.  :thumbsup:.  Shows how matured he is for his young age. Thanks @annie1234 for posting the translations.

Actually I like kwak dong Yeon too.  He also seems to be more matured for his age.:love:

• Like 10

Both ISH and CEW are really good with putting the right words in interview. Their interviews are so genuine. Makes me love them more :heart: He really want ASTRO to get more recognition and I hope they will. I also love the story when ISH accidentally met him in department store before he got DKS role and she thought it would be a fate if he got the role. It is indeed a fate. These role were made for them. All of the casts here were really perfect for the role. 

Yes, despite of his cheerful and youthful image and also very young age, with his words, it shows how mature he is. Even Soo Hyang said that sometimes she felt like he is an oppa to her. :lol::lol: 

I was so suprised when I learned that CEW and KDY are the same age. :lol: He himself admitted that he looks older compared to his actual age. But I also think that he is also more mature.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, 0live13ranch said:

Thank you for the link! Her interview really comes out beautifully like you said. Beside the bubbly side we see on BTS, ISH is definitely thoughtful and well-spoken. I remember watching their Vlive Early Interview, and what she said when being asked to describe the drama in one word: "Growing Pain" really resonates with me. Here in the interview, I can see her not only understanding KMR the character, but also embracing and relating to MR's struggles and growth as if they were her own. I may have a girl crush on her :blush: If you let me pick whom to meet IRL between CEW and ISH, I will definitely pick SH :heart:

TBH same i have the biggest girl crush on her.. im 2 years older and i feel like we are similar in a lot of things.. Its funne how she said growing pains as words to discribe the drama and CEW said in his interview that Astro's song growing pains is the song that fits with the drama..

@annie1234 thank you for sharing the interview he is indeed very mature and well spoken through his interview i can really see his artistic side especially the part where he talks about how the sky changes..

me being an astrology enthusiast.. can tell he is an aries just by his interview...

• Like 6

hello everyone!

So happy we are still here...

Thank you for all the goodies, the interview trans @annie1234 yeah CEW is more matured than what we see him, he has grown up since he debuted in ASTRO.  He actually is intellectual, he know how to put words, he is so polite and very responsible.  That's why I love this guy very much.  As well as ISH, gahh both of them are intelligent, smart and very sensitive and reasonable people.  

With regards to their pairing,  in as much as I would like them into a relationship, (which is unlikely to happen yet), I really would like them to build their friendship that would be lasting.  and when the time comes that they are both ready, I hope they will give their heart a chance hihihi...I only have one ship (Changmin couple), and if I will ship again it would be them DoRae.

I have been replaying non-stop coz I missed them so much! 

Argh, my heart goes for this drama, my favourite this year.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I still remember the press conference where he helped ISH get water. HE WAS SUCH A GENTLEMAN. that def caught my eye into wanting to watch this drama. it was so cute! When I watched the knowing boys episode, the impression I got was he was kind of nervous and wanted to do well. IT was like his ONE SHOT to show a different side of him, and also gain exposure for him and his ASTRO members. I think in that episode he was kind of more serious or tried to put himself out there. But as I see, it looks like the whole filming process went really well in that, he was able to enjoy the moment and production rather than be so serious. 

Their press conference was so interesting, and I loved how both CEW and ISH came across in it. Soo Hyang gave a really interesting response about the burden of playing a character whose undergone plastic surgery, which also made me think about the real-life analogies that make a drama like this one relevant. And of course, Eunwoo was so thoughtful with the water. 

I definitely believe that they're both actors who discuss the material deeply and figure out their motivations together, which is rarer than it should be.

@annie1234 Love that Eunwoo interview for Elle, that's exactly what I mean! I really did his research, going through the manhwa for Kyungseok's expressions and feelings. As far as I'm concerned, he pulled it off really really well and so did ISH. I love thoughtful actors.

• Like 9