Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

10 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Don't worry!! It will have a replay soon!! 

@sunshinefate I guess it's network probs then.. As @annie1234 can see my posts well!! 

Edit:

The replay is back chingus!! 

https://m.vlive.tv/video/89968

The replay is already available? so fast :lol: i'll watch it later when the connection is good. I didn't catch anything from vlive. Just saw SooHyang jokingly grabbed EunWoo's collar because he said something to tease her :lol: it's a normal thing for EW and SH. :lol:

• LOL 6

They r really a wonderful young cast :wub: I love them so much.  It reminded me of my University days. I saw pics posted in DC gall since I cannot watch the vlive video, they r really enjoying.  Why woo ri is not there?  CEW adjusted his height for MDH for taking a selfie by ISY:joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

The replay is already available? so fast :lol: i'll watch it later when the connection is good. I didn't catch anything from vlive. Just saw SooHyang jokingly grabbed EunWoo's collar because he said something to tease her :lol: it's a normal thing for EW and SH. :lol:

Tom n jerry:phew: equations.. They were soo funny!! Hope we get English translations!!

• LOL 4

omo they're all so cute hahah. I loved the part when ISH was asking CEW when MR's bday was and he just smiled and couldn't answer..LOL

Also his manner legs.. MDH is tiny next to CEW hahah

Awww that was a nice treat to see.. it's Friday and there's no episode but at least there was a vlive!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

Ok, i ll just highlight with my little korean knowledge, the V-live 

1.KDY had the selfie stick and they didnt know if all of them came out well.  So EW tells that he will check online in his phone if the pic is coming out well.  SY praises EW that's why he is an idol star and he is smart

2.SY tells that today with EW she is going to visit the elderly to give them the chuseok gifts

3.There was a comment from a young fan that MIGB is great.  The fan seems to be from school and they were wondering if fellow is sending comments from the school.

4.All the viewers from Canada, Las vegas, new york, Malaysia and S'pore wanted to say hi.

5.SY says that the label ISH at the back of SY's phone was given by one of her fans.

6.Another fan writes:SY unni,.....(this portion i did not understand)after EW started teasing SY and so she grabbed his collar.

7.EW comes in front with the selfie stick and stands next to DH.

8.A fan wanted the Dorae couple to be together.  When they are going to change places, SY teases that MR likes WY.  They say they changed the pair. MR - WY and HJ - DS.

9.A fan request EW to play piano.  Since there is no piano, EW tells please wait until next time

10.Another fan asks abt. HJ and KS height difference. So EW does the manner legs.

11.A fan request SY to dance PSY's new face.  So DH takes over the selfie camera so that sy can dance.  

12.SY says, DH ya, you give the camera to us.  Since u r short, you are not in the picture.  So SY takes the camera back

13.So many requests for DH to rap since she is  a rapper singer.  So sweet

14.A request from a fan for EW to say some words.

15.DH tells that its her birthday on 25 of this month.  So everybody wishes her with the birthday song.  They want to have  a party.  She accepts.  (i dont understand this part, KDY says that beer+ popcorn is enough)

16.One fan request if KS remembers MR b'date?  KS does not remember and both MR and KS started to fight.  WY and HJ take over the camera saying since MR and KS are fighting they will take over for now.  Edit: I forgot, actually EW tells SY's birthday instead of MR's. But EW says when is DKS's birthday?  (Ha, he forgot KS's b'day)

17.But WY tells both KS 's and MR's birthday correctly.  MR is surprised how did he know their birth dates. Wow WY ah!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

18.So SY concludes the FACT is KS does not know MR's birthday:tounge_wink:.  EW say that KS, MR and DH noona all share september birthdays.

19.The team at the back shouts MIGB-great!!!!!:thumbsup:

Before they finish the program, SY takes the camera to PDnim, writernim and the producernim to say a few words.  There were a few fans down and they also wish luck to the team.  Instead writernim, her son talks on the camera. 

Finally they say good bye and wish everyone to be healthy!!!!

It seems the writer is a woman.  Woman power FTW!!!!!!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

This was really funny lolz 

the way ISH started fighting lolz!! Then ISH n CEW were bickering for their characters lolz

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

4 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Aaaawwww I hope ISH will update her ig during the rice cake event with CEW. :lol: Wow, they kept their promise to give rice cakes. It just make me love them more. 

And about the interview, I read somewhere she said something about the kiss scene with CEW. I wonder what did she say exactly because the korean title when I translated with naver, it's kind of Kissing scene with CEW is not real. But it's naver translation so it can be misleading. Anyone here know about that?

i guess this is what you're finding

so the fans asked how many times did they film the kiss scene

she said that it took a long time to finish it (sorry to ew's fan)

so she was very tired and sleepy 

• Like 9

some pics from V LIVE

EW's manner legs

4KVWxeZ.png

MR-KS fight (reg. MR's birth date)Seriously, these two :joy:

sMZOh5S.png

WY helps them to know each other birthdates

vNg0SDx.png

Spoiler

the fight continues

JpHMg4D.png

KDY was really serious in what he was asked to do unlike the other three who were playful.2uZvwBP.png

The final goodbye

E0zhOby.png

cr: dc gall

• Like 11
  • LOL 5

42 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

This was really funny lolz

the way ISH started fighting lolz!! Then ISH n CEW were bickering for their characters lolz

He answered ISH's real birthday instead of Kang Mirae's? :lol: Why so cuttteeee???? Even their bickering is so cute :heart: They are all like friends and not just senior-junior colleague. 

41 minutes ago, joan140 said:

i guess this is what you're finding

so the fans asked how many times did they film the kiss scene

she said that it took a long time to finish it (sorry to ew's fan)

so she was very tired and sleepy 

I don't know but maybe is this one. Because I saw it in article full of Hangul. That's why I can't understand what it said. Only knew they were talking about 키스신 (kiss scene) :D she so cute to apologize to EunWoo fans because of kissing scene. And how could she felt sleepy while getting kissed by CEW? I can't relate. hahaha

If we can't get MIIGB season 2, can ISH and CEW work together again pleeaaaseee? Their Vlive made me want them together again. 

• Like 8

Poor dohee she always gets cut of because of her height.. so cute

i love the chemistry of the 4 of them, they seem to have a nice feel to them..

• Like 5

@icyphoenix Thank you for the link :heart:

@pad-hari Thanks a million for the translation! :love:

I don't understand anything but I'm still watching :grin: KDY really seems like the most mature behaved among the 4 :lol: They are so cute. Anyone knows what event they were attending at the school(?) there? Were they gifting rice cake for Chuseok as promised? I see the director of MIIGB there as well.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, 0live13ranch said:

@icyphoenix Thank you for the link :heart:

@pad-hari Thanks a million for the translation! :love:

I don't understand anything but I'm still watching :grin: KDY really seems like the most mature behaved among the 4 :lol: They are so cute. Anyone knows what event they were attending at the school(?) there? Were they gifting rice cake for Chuseok as promised? I see the director of MIIGB there as well.

They are giving rice cakes to elderly for Chuseok.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, annie1234 said:

He answered ISH's real birthday instead of Kang Mirae's? :lol: Why so cuttteeee???? Even their bickering is so cute :heart: They are all like friends and not just senior-junior colleague. 

I don't know but maybe is this one. Because I saw it in article full of Hangul. That's why I can't understand what it said. Only knew they were talking about 키스신 (kiss scene) :D she so cute to apologize to EunWoo fans because of kissing scene. And how could she felt sleepy while getting kissed by CEW? I can't relate. hahaha

If we can't get MIIGB season 2, can ISH and CEW work together again pleeaaaseee? Their Vlive made me want them together again. 

true :lol:

but she said it was 3 to 5 o'clock so that we can relate.

however, i guess maybe she was just being too comfortable.

eunwoo, on the other hand, might not sleepy at all :D

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Adorables:wub:

poor DoHee constantly being teased for her height =)))))))

btw, i felt so sorry for her neck :P

p/s: since they still have the chatroom i hope the will go out sometime together like in the show :heart:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, joan140 said:

true :lol:

but she said it was 3 to 5 o'clock so that we can relate.

however, i guess maybe she was just being too comfortable.

eunwoo, on the other hand, might not sleepy at all :D

poor DoHee constantly being teased for her height =)))))))

btw, i felt so sorry for her neck :P

p/s: since they still have the chatroom i hope the will go out sometime together like in the show :heart:

:lol::lol: EunWoo must be like “I have to make noona proud of my skill!” :lol: namja da~

Yes, I hope they will be in contact with each other for long time. They will have vacation together in 19th October, so I expect some updates from our SooHyang. :lol: she knew that we are all crazy about DoRae couple.

Btw, is DoHee really a rapper singer?

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

:lol::lol: EunWoo must be like “I have to make noona proud of my skill!” :lol: namja da~

Yes, I hope they will be in contact with each other for long time. They will have vacation together in 19th October, so I expect some updates from our SooHyang. :lol: she knew that we are all crazy about DoRae couple.

Btw, is DoHee really a rapper singer?

yes she was in tiny g if i remember correctly

• Like 4