Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

22 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Why am I looking at DKS/CEW collarbones in the rain gif ! Why is he holding one umbrella while Mirae is covering him with the other?

ROFL, important questions! As for the second one, I think we know they'd rather share one umbrella than open up two. B)

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Why am I looking at DKS/CEW collarbones in the rain gif ! Why is he holding one umbrella while Mirae is covering him with the other?

I think he's holding an extra umbrella because he wasn't with MR but knew she was out when it started raining.   Since he's always thinking and worried about her, he wanted to meet up with her to give her an umbrella.  That's when Soo Ah interferes since she comes out first and gives him a hug.  

It's related to this fancam

• Like 7

Is that ending song his song?

20 hours ago, amisyka77 said:

I think he can see it but he's a very considerate guy to everyone he loves so he won't be a pushover even though Mirae's hesitation is killing him. . Like in the preview, he rather wait for her to decide and confess to him. If you read the webtoon, you will be swooning because he actually pretends to not understand what Mirae was saying until she was 'forced' to say it out loud that she like him.

P/S Actually, I cant wait to see Mirae confessing to him because I am sure KS will have a hard time keeping his face straight because Mirae, being clumsy, nervous-wrecked Mirae is just so,so cute.

I hope this is the time when he smiles brightly 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Wotad said:

Is that ending song his song?

The song at the end of the promo is "Always You" by Jin Min Ho.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Holy mother of god visuals. 

5 hours ago, mizuharaaya13 said:

Seeing its only 5 eps remaining until the end and there are still so much story to be told, i actually afraid we don't get the kiss scene part :bawling:

i still think we will get a kiss ill be surprised if not.

6 hours ago, amisyka77 said:

OMG..I just finished reading Spin-off #4 of the webtoon. They

Reveal hidden contents

cancelled their out of town trip that they were supposed to go and just went to visit one of the historical site. Mirae had a blast in making him wear all kinds of Joseon's era historical clothes. Can you imagine if they incorporated this in the drama...instead of the girl, this  time the guy got to parade in multiple clothes, historical at that and I bet CEW would look amazing in them!!

Since Mirae chose his outfit which is a scholar outfit, KS insisted in choosing hers and he got her to wear police/guard outfit because ' it fit her best'. You know the red and black one..hahaha... Anyway, he got jealous because she looked gorgeous in it and many visitors were paying attention at her. KS said he will flirt with every customer at their stopre and Mirae just laughed him off telling him she will never be concerned about it because he can never do that...haha

40523328_10156735327495929_6102616084815

I want him in historical clothes so bad i want him to do a historical in the future ;p

The song at the end of the promo is "Always You" by Jin Min Ho.

nice song ;p

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

I thought he was saying, "Perhaps , do you perchance even like me?" Well that's how I translated hokshi in my head the last scene in epi 11.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Wow! It's starting and my new found link is laggy today. I try not to spoil even though I wanna do live commenting!!

Can you share the link, please? even if it's lagging, it's something! please!!!!

Chk your inboxes .

Aaah. A cat is here again today!

I think I like the salt and pepper hair after seeing it in motion.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

She keeps denying him...andwae...KS frustrated look.

She replied that "I only think of you as a friend.. 100%." Aw, she hits where it hurts :(

He asks her if perhaps there's another person that she likes.. She said no, but proceed to friendzone him.

Oh, thank God the grey hair didn't last long!

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 7
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 1

@amisyka77 Another reason could be that KS did it in order to look less handsome. Since KS is quick-witted, he might have come to realize that KMR feels uncomfortable because he is beautiful. KMR said that she wanted to date a boyfriend that was average. 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, shunnie said:

Oh, thank God the grey hair didn't last long!

LMAO, it was hysterical, but I'm glad it's over.

• Like 4

OMG! He's savage not only with SoAh..lol

Once you 'hurt' him Mirae, he sulks and holds grudge and fries you with his words...lol..

I'm so loving sulky KS.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10