Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

1 hour ago, monica63 said:

After watching Lets Eat Dinner Together, I love Soo Hyang more and more. She is such a wonderful and kind woman. She arranges for the photoshoot for the Mongolian couple. She really takes the initiative to fulfill other peoples wishes.  I cried tears of joy for the couple and to me Soo Hyang is an angel. I believed that all the males that have worked with her will really adore her as she is beautiful, friendly, warm hearted and kind.

I will definitely follow her career closely and hope she gets the love and recognition she deserves. The shaman lady said that lady luck is shining on her and I totally  agree with her. From now on, all good things will come to her. Even Mino who met her the first time that day invited her to his event the next day and he drew her beautifully.She is the kind who makes people very comfortable to be with her and that is why Eunwoo adores her.

Your right! I watch the let’s eat dinner together and I was touch and cried of SH generosity... I respect and adore her more... 

Not sure if u guys watched this but JTBC made a video for all their hit dramas and MIIGB  DORAE COUPLE are part of it.. 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

Your right! I watch the let’s eat dinner together and I was touch and cried of SH generosity... I respect and adore her more... 

Not sure if u guys watched this but JTBC made a video for all their hit dramas and MIIGB  DORAE COUPLE are part of it.. 

That is so cool! And they're the thumbnail too, I love that.

BTW, this is a fun lil' thread of someone live tweeting MIIGB. It makes me happy to read people's thoughts as they go through it, because the show was so fun to watch but also gave everyone a lot to think about:

• Like 6

I just watched Let's eat dinner together raw...I liked it a lot.  I must say that ISH has such a beautiful heart.

• Like 6

Guys anybody has link of let's eat together with subs.. Plz do pm me!! 

That video by jtbc shows how popular our show is.. I hope jtbc has its awards n it gives our couple loads of awards.. I still waiting for CEW n ISH to confirm their presence on AAA!! 

Guys anybody has link of let's eat together with subs.. Plz do pm me!! 

That video by jtbc shows how popular our show is.. I hope jtbc has its awards n it gives our couple loads of awards.. I still waiting for CEW n ISH to confirm their presence on AAA!! 

• Like 4

@icyphoenix I watched Let's eat dinner together at kshow123.net. I am not sure whether you can access to kshow123.net but most variety shows can be found easily there.

Eyes don't lie. That is what the commentators were saying. Eunwoo is always attentive towards Soo Hyang and looks at her in a special way.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, monica63 said:

@icyphoenix I watched Let's eat dinner together at kshow123.net. I am not sure whether you can access to kshow123.net but most variety shows can be found easily there.

Eyes don't lie. That is what the commentators were saying. Eunwoo is always attentive towards Soo Hyang and looks at her in a special way.

Will try to search for it.. 

The way he looks at her.. More on eyes don't lie!! 

They r soo adorable:kiss_wink:.. I wish to see them in AAA n other awards!! 

• Like 4

This little write-up from dramabeans is perfect:

My ID Is Gangnam Beauty: This show is perfect and I wish I was a better writer so I can explain why. I just know it feels good to watch a show where they tackle the problems we face every day without exaggerating or downplaying them. Even if watching it doesn’t change anything in the real world, there’s this comforting feeling that someone out there took the time to make this thoughtful show to acknowledge what we’re going through and how hard life can be for us.”

• Like 6

Apparently Wonwoo of Seventeen nearly got the role of Do Kyungseok but due to the tight schedule of his group Seventeen and clash schedule with his group's comeback and tour, he has no choice but to withdraw. Well, I don't know whether he regretted not taking this role as the drama is a great success and brought instant fame to Eunwoo. On the other hand if he took the role, would his chemistry with Soo Hyang be that natural and would we fans get to see the great chemistry bts as we see between Soo Hyang and Eunwoo. As Seventeen is also famous, he might not be that friendly behind the scenes and would be more cautious. So, are you glad that Eunwoo took the role or would we expect something from Wonwoo. He is a great rapper though.

• Like 5

This is something the Indonesians said about the above posting. It is not confirmed or verified. So just read as it is and I just posted as it is. For all I know, our Dorae couple is perfect and Eunwoo and Soo Hyang are perfect for the roles. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, monica63 said:

This is something the Indonesians said about the above posting. It is not confirmed or verified. So just read as it is and I just posted as it is. For all I know, our Dorae couple is perfect and Eunwoo and Soo Hyang are perfect for the roles. 

I heard its just fan spread rumors!! I don't think anybody would be soo perfect for DKS as Eun woo.. I believe ISH n CEW r the best choices for DoRae!!.. They r the reason ppl still love this show a lot!! 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, monica63 said:
Apparently Wonwoo of Seventeen nearly got the role of Do Kyungseok but due to the tight schedule of his group Seventeen and clash schedule with his group's comeback and tour, he has no choice but to withdraw. Well, I don't know whether he regretted not taking this role as the drama is a great success and brought instant fame to Eunwoo. On the other hand if he took the role, would his chemistry with Soo Hyang be that natural and would we fans get to see the great chemistry bts as we see between Soo Hyang and Eunwoo. As Seventeen is also famous, he might not be that friendly behind the scenes and would be more cautious. So, are you glad that Eunwoo took the role or would we expect something from Wonwoo. He is a great rapper though.

I didn't pay attention to idol groups before MIIGB (thanks a lot, Eunwoo!) so I don't know Wonwoo or Seventeen that well, but I'm sure he would have been fine. The drama was so well-written, and the character of DKS + romance with KMR was so perfect, that plenty of actors could have pulled it off well enough. But Eunwoo and Soo Hyang together were magic, and their chemistry was definitely the reason that the drama is still lingering in my heart over a month later. 

Soo Hyang didn't speak to Eunwoo when she saw him before the casting was confirmed, because she figured that if it was fate for him to get the role then they would meet again at the script reading. That's how the story goes, right? Well, she was right, it was fate. Whether he was the first choice from the start or whether they were looking at other idols who didn't work out for one reason or another, Eunwoo playing Kyung Seok opposite Soo Hyang's Mi Rae was meant to be. :wub:

• Like 7

I don't think MIIGB would be the same without CEW as DKS. I am pretty sure that Won Woo would've played DKS in his own style (if the rumor was true)and he would be good on it, but for me, MIIGB is perfect right now with the current casts. ISH, CEW, KDY, and JWR. 

• Like 7

A very nice drama but I didn't realize she was the actual singer. Her voice is not bad.

• Like 6

Aww, I always love these little videos. Oh, and another sweet review for MIIGB:

Kyung Seok and Mi Rae are the kind of couple that brings fluttery feelings that comes out naturally when I see them. They are both simple yet endearing! A scene doesn't have to be complicated at all. They just have to be in one shot, together.

I totally agree with this quote. One of the best parts of the romance was that it didn't have to be epic in all the tropey ways. It was a believable depiction of first love that made me feel all the same warm, heartfelt emotions that my actual first love did. :blush:

• Like 7

I love how so many of us keep coming back to this thread. I feel like how I was when I first started watching dramas more than a decade ago; I first watched the Taiwanese drama ISWAK while it was airing and I have been watching Asian dramas since. But, probably, this is the first time since iswak that I have been so invested in the story and the characters. I keep coming back to read comments and reviews from people just now watching the show and it's exhilarating reading each and every positive review-- almost as if I was the one who worked so hard on this show haha. Anyway I just hope viki picks up the license for this show so that I can watch it again. I'm really missing it now and am mad that I didn't rewatch it earlier when a bunch of you were. Curse you Warner Brothers for taking away dramafever without any notice!!!! 

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, maniac1 said:

Anyway I just hope viki picks up the license for this show so that I can watch it again. I'm really missing it now and am mad that I didn't rewatch it earlier when a bunch of you were. Curse you Warner Brothers for taking away dramafever without any notice!!!! 

Ooh, that would be so nice! And give a whole new group of people a chance to watch it legally. Does anyone know if the exclusive license expires with DF shut down, or if the fact that they purchased it means that others would still have to wait to put it out?

ETA: Another lovely MIIGB review!

• Like 4

When you miss them, search for their photos. This one is hot and sexy. Soo Hyang has a fantastic body and Eunwoo is no longer a small cute boy. 

• Like 3

Soo Hyang started with the ice bucket challenge and she asked Eunwoo to take up the challenge. Our sweet boy does whatever his noona asked and he took up the challenge.

• Like 5