Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

Waaahhhhhh, the fans:cold_sweat:.  I am sad that the fans hate JWR for her character.  they should not take it to their personal level.  Its too bad.  I feel sad for her.  She did a great job portraying her character SA.  likewise, for the actor who acted as CW.  himne seyo!!!!! fighting!!!! off topic,

Spoiler

If anybody is into C-drama, in the recently concluded HSALF drama, the actress who did the character as heavenly empress got a lot of hate and she had to close her weibo a/c.  She expressed her sadness that the viewers/fans posted hatred towards her in her weibo.

EDIT:

OMO, i topped the page,  I ll post some funny gifs during recent V LIVE :joy:

How he sarcastically started laughting when she did her aegyo!!!!!!

fhHRT2C.gif

But both ISY and MDH adjusted his sweat shirt, how sweet of them to take care of him like their dongsaeng

Of1DnlE.gif

cr: dc gall

@chiana2017, i have no idea about the dvd making.  The dc gall fans started but it was cancelled.  But some fans are trying desperately, i guess in the dvd making.  I ll post immdly if i get to know any news on the dvd making as many fans are waiting for any new on it in this forum

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

@icyphoenix thanks for the beautiful gifset and cute bts pic!

I love seeing the impact this show has had. Fingers crossed it also reduces the amount of violent wrist grabs we see in future kdramas. :lol: Eunwoo really mastered the “softest wrist grab” technique after Mi Rae called Kyung Seok out. 

Agree. I am actually not a fan of wrist grab. And I was so happy when Mi Rae called Kyung Seok out about that. He didn't force Mi Rae by grabbing her wrist anymore and change it to "softest wrist grab". It was more about asking her to stay rather than force her to stay. 

Do Kyung Seok~~ why are you so perfectttt??? :heart: 

1 hour ago, chiana2017 said:

Does anyone know the news of MIIGB DVD of director's version?

I really want to buy it and watch more behine scenes.

Me too. I hope they will make it. I want more behind the scene too :lol:

And I Jo Woo Ri really did a great job as Soo Ah that made fans hate her so much. I hope she will get a new drama that will show her other charms and fans will appriciate her more.

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Agree. I am actually not a fan of wrist grab. And I was so happy when Mi Rae called Kyung Seok out about that. He didn't force Mi Rae by grabbing her wrist anymore and change it to "softest wrist grab". It was more about asking her to stay rather than force her to stay. 

Do Kyung Seok~~ why are you so perfectttt??? :heart: 

Totally with you on the grabs! And sometimes they take it a step further and back the girl or throw her up against the wall. Why?????

I feel like this show is one where you can really tell both the drama and the webtoon were written by women with progressive views. And I Iove it.

• Like 8

REwatch the making on episode 1! Remember that EW gave a drink to Soo hyang.. I thought at first is water but I realize it’s already half way and he sharing it to her?? Gosh! DORAE couple really? 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, kangminjae said:

Totally with you on the grabs! And sometimes they take it a step further and back the girl or throw her up against the wall. Why?????

I feel like this show is one where you can really tell both the drama and the webtoon were written by women with progressive views. And I Iove it.

:lol: Hahaha true. Many of kdrama wrist grab scene usually force the girl to turn around or to pin her against the wall. I will definitely slap the guy if someone does that to me .:lol:

52 minutes ago, molaihawaii said:

REwatch the making on episode 1! Remember that EW gave a drink to Soo hyang.. I thought at first is water but I realize it’s already half way and he sharing it to her?? Gosh! DORAE couple really? 

:lol: Heard so many rumors about them sharing drink. Just like in press conference, someone pointed, the water bottle that CEW opened for ISH was actually his bottle. ISH bottle supposed to be on the other side. Later, when he drank, the water in his bottle was not full already. :lol: Omooo this two made me delulu. 

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Guys voting alert

Hide contents

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=factor

ISH is lagging behind guys.. Plz do vote more n more for her,so that she gets in top 5 n also for  CEW!!

I'll prepare my thumbs to vote for her more. :thumbsup:

• Like 10

Funny scene BTS

That aegyo scene. :lol: So funny. I can’t imagine if Mi Rae does that to Kyung Seok when he is angry or jealous. :lol: No more cool Kyung Seok.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Ahhh, Kyung Seok calling her name makes me weak!  @icyphoenix And the BTS of Soo Hyang trying the aegyo was way too funny. Release all the extra footage, guys!

• Like 6

Ahhh, Kyung Seok calling her name makes me weak!  @icyphoenix And the BTS of Soo Hyang trying the aegyo was way too funny. Release all the extra footage, guys!

that call is just wayyy too much for me.. i have to give in...! :lol:

definitely re-watching...!

oh how can i move on???!!! :lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I m in re watching mode.. 

This scene caught my attention at two instances 

1.when DKS saw the text of MR n he tried to be normal n cool but his face showed it all that he was surprised plus excited:w00t:

2. When MR asked him for a drink, his facial expression.. The slight smirk at the end, was KS having naughty thoughts? Naughty boy.. :ph34r:

P. S. I know the show is over but my heart still wants to analyze n stick on it:sweatingbullets: . When will I be over this drama I have no clue!! 

• Like 11

1.when DKS saw the text of MR n he tried to be normal n cool but his face showed it all that he was surprised plus excited:w00t:

2. When MR asked him for a drink, his facial expression.. The slight smirk at the end, was KS having naughty thoughts? Naughty boy.. :ph34r:

P. S. I know the show is over but my heart still wants to analyze n stick on it:sweatingbullets: . When will I be over this drama I have no clue!! 

wahhhh..... this makes me wanna go home and start the marathon...!!!

keep it coming... lets re-live those moments...! :wub:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I loved these moments! It’s those subtle shifts in expression that make me think Eunwoo is a better actor than he’s given credit for. It reminds me of when Yoo Jin was like, “I can tell what you’re feeling even when others can’t.”

The widening of his eyes when Mi Rae asks him for a drink is one the sweetest and most squee-worthy moments in the early episodes. :wub:

• Like 5

I loved these moments! It’s those subtle shifts in expression that make me think Eunwoo is a better actor than he’s given credit for. It reminds me of when Yoo Jin was like, “I can tell what you’re feeling even when others can’t.”

The widening of his eyes when Mi Rae asks him for a drink is one the sweetest and most squee-worthy moments in the early episodes. :wub:

Soooo agree with you.. He has all these minute details in his facial expressions, that if you actually paid attention, you can see what he is trying to convey with his eyes, mouth, body language.. omg! Anyone who says he sucks at acting totally does not have a clue! He's not supposed to make it super obvious either, given KS's character. That can be pretty hard to do--all these subtle movements that actually hold meaning and make sense when you think about it! CEW studied hard for this role and recognition is rightfully deserved!

eeeeeeekkk I got another friend to watch this drama and he finds it hilarious. I'm so happy to spread this drama over to others!

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

Soooo agree with you.. He has all these minute details in his facial expressions, that if you actually paid attention, you can see what he is trying to convey with his eyes, mouth, body language.. omg! Anyone who says he sucks at acting totally does not have a clue! He's not supposed to make it super obvious either, given KS's character. That can be pretty hard to do--all these subtle movements that actually hold meaning and make sense when you think about it! CEW studied hard for this role and recognition is rightfully deserved!

eeeeeeekkk I got another friend to watch this drama and he finds it hilarious. I'm so happy to spread this drama over to others!

I too agree that CEW has the eye acting chop for sure....for newbie he's good. I see that if he really takes acting seriously he'll become  super star someday... he won't be labeled as IDOL star who can't act.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

Same goes for those who said Soo Hyang didn't do well or was "too awkward/scared." She was conveying Mi Rae's lifetime of insecurity and low self-esteem, so of course the growth was subtle and gradual.

I've been convincing everyone I know to watch this show as well, even if they weren't previously into kdramas. I got a friend of mine to watch it with me as her first kdrama ever, and now she's sending me updates about which ones we will watch together next lmao.

• Like 7

I couldn't keep track how many replays watching this knowing brother episode. So natural the Dorae skinship. On this part, i feel that Eunwoo is like a older oppa to Soo hyang. okay, repeat! :D

• Like 5

6 hours ago, KymberleeD said:

wahhhh..... this makes me wanna go home and start the marathon...!!!

keep it coming... lets re-live those moments...! :wub:

Let's stream it lolz:P

4 hours ago, kangminjae said:

His eye acting is the best part of his character.. Many ppl might crib that he is stiff etc etc.. I don't feel like that most ppl forget to see the small details of acting but CEW did all the details of his character.. I guess he was immersed in it.. That's y we as audience could enjoy his character a lot!! 

---------------------------------------------

Compilation of jealous Do Kyung seok 

P. S. Reminder of voting for AAA 2018 for ISH n CEW

• Like 5