Quantcast

Hi everyone. It's very regretful that I come to this forum very late. I only binged watched the drama after it aired, and even though I finished last week, I cannot move on from these characters! On twitter, I follow Korean fans of this drama, as they still post so much beautiful fanworks such as fanart and gifs. A Korean fan seems to have designed this lovely ring symbolizing Choi Yoon and Hwa Pyung's bond. I would love to buy it, but I can't figure out if she's selling it or not? If someone could help me by doing some sleuth work and finding out whether it's for sale, and for how much, I'd really appreciate it!

Edit: 3 versions, so beautiful! 

On 11/19/2018 at 2:28 PM, phoenix24 said:

Why are people expecting him in part 3 and 4?  If he is in it, I wonder in what way.  

The ending kind of gives it a hint that he might return. So it’s normal for people to expect him to come back. 

It would be very funny if he is the next house god :lol: after Ma Dong Seok.

I just have a bright idea haha. Imagine The Guest & Priest have a spin off :D

• Like 1

Oh wow... I didn't realize this forum is still active. Haha! 

I turned off the notification after my last comment :joy:

Just lurking around to see if somebody got anymore news or goodies relating to TG. I don't remember the last time I was this much attached to a drama. It has been almost a month. 

BTW, I thought once Priest started airing everybody in this forum will be shifting to that thread but it seems like Priest soompi thread is not as much active.

@akiera Ikr, at first when it aired the pilot episode I expected people to flood in but it didn’t really happened.

KDW starred in God’s new MV, yet there are comments on PID & HP still. I can’t haha.

@ellelyana88 I still have it on, wishing that maybe one day someone will post up something about S2. *wish*

The story is so sad omg. But hey, at least we got his eyes back:joy: as one comment said.

• Like 1

Hey guys! First time posting here. Not sure if anyone know about this, but there's a pre-order for The Guest's Director's Extended Edition DVD & Blu-Ray.

Contents are not confirmed yet, but it should include:

- Director's re-edition of The Guest

- Bonus video/NG Scene

- Actors' behind story

99F827355BF8240D322C79

999190355BF824111E3284

Currently, the Blu-Ray has been confirmed for production as it already has over 1,000 pre-orders. DVD is still pending. As of now, there's no plan to add on subtitles for overseas fans. 

The price may be abit pricey but I want to see more of the boys so I already placed my order. 

If you are interested, you can check out The Guest's Cafe Daum here: http://cafe.daum.net/handtheguestBD

Pre-Order links are not allowed to be shared outside of the cafe, so you'll have to access it directly from the left menu. 

Cut-off date for 1st round of pre-order is 30th November 2018, KST 11:59p.m. 

• Thanks 1

@dblkjdw would it be weird if we as fans ask you to tell us using words on what the contents is about after you got it? Like tell us some memorable moments...cause no money. I’m a student. :) 

Haha, I’m just waiting to get the normal DVD instead. (Those in the shop version, to keep as memorabilia.)

Man...Kind of upset...that I couldn’t get it...it sucks. :tears:

To those who can’t get it...let’s cry together :bawling:

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@dblkjdw would it be weird if we as fans ask you to tell us using words on what the contents is about after you got it? Like tell us some memorable moments...cause no money. I’m a student. :) 

Haha, I’m just waiting to get the normal DVD instead. (Those in the shop version, to keep as memorabilia.)

Man...Kind of upset...that I couldn’t get it...it sucks. :tears:

To those who can’t get it...let’s cry together :bawling:

Aww. If you understand Korean, they also have a special group buy option for students. Only this version comes with the extra stuff. Afraid normal DVD produced by othet countries doesn't. 

The director's been posting in the cafe asking for fans to submit their questions for the actors interview. 

My mind's a blank. Anyone's got any questions to ask? 

• Like 1

Ok I’m late to the party on this one  but the wife and I watched the first episode yesterday and holy freaking cow am I hooked. This one has “pick me up Netflix” written all over it.

• Like 2

I have commented in The Priest forum. Still not feeling as involved as The Guest.

I suppose I will keep hanging around here a while too.. Haha

• Like 2

On 10/25/2018 at 9:06 PM, bebebisous33 said:

@zenya22  @alekaonu The episode 13 was terrific. I have to say that I have always been expecting YK to die because he had visions, where he saw himself dead. Sure, his visions showed him being dead home.

On another webside, there was this theory that father Yang could be the boy who was in the well and survived the massacre . As you can see, the boy was not dead like the others. Maybe he witnessed PID's death and how he became a superior spirit. Therefore he became the protector and worshipper of PID. Notice that next to HP's house, there must be something belonging to PID: maybe his remains. So let just say that the boy survived and followed PID to the village. Once PID killed himself, he buried the body there. This would explain why YK was attacked by some mysterious and invisible spirit. This would explain why HP's family suffered so much. The demoniac spirit was buried next to their home.  

@bebebisous33 hi there. Thank you for your quotes. I had been away for quite a while but am back. Sorry for not replying on time. I watched the whole drama and it was great. Different and touched on cultural spiritual beliefs. suspense with a good ending. I hope you are well and hope to see you in other drama postings. 

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 1

On 12/9/2018 at 4:48 PM, sushilicious said:

Er....I want a sequel hahahaha i missed them :( 

Any updates about the trio? I heard KDW is considering an MBC drama special.

On 12/12/2018 at 1:45 AM, akiera said:

Any updates about the trio? I heard KDW is considering an MBC drama special.

Yup. Considering, as of now we have nothing for both CY and GY. I just seen a lot of KDW’s really old works.

@akiera so this is not a news. But apparently, Guest kind of got striked down, like they broke some television laws. After it got released and ended:joy: I’m laughing because they only strike them when they ended.

• Haha 1