Quantcast

You know what keeps me a bit happy? If Yoon lives through this, he might end up getting defrocked by the church. Amen. 

The scariest thing for me is if the PD decides to give us an open ending. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

yook gwang died -____- but at least they gave us about 13 episodes to appreciate him (ep 1 was purely focused on what happened 20 years ago)

• Like 1

So I finally watched episode 14 with subtitles.

It's really a goosebumps moment when HP saw the ghost YG (not sure why i keep calling him YK) at the field.

And the relative who is helping to care for grandpa... is pretty scary looking at the start so I'm pretty worried for grandpa.

@bebebisous33 regarding the little boy in the well. It bugs me as well.

But I also wonder. Why wait for many years later before PID struck again and this time HP's family.

And then another 20 years later for HP to catch him?

Something doesn't add up.

I was thinking... We could have gotten our theories all wrong.

What if PID did not possess anyone at all but is just waiting for the best vessel / host (*cough* HP *cough*) to be available for him?

Which is when HP did commit murder.. His soul would have been damned and hence able to accept PID into him.

Father Yang behaving such manner in the forest does seems to be following orders to me.

Gaaahhhh.  More questions and we can only watch the next episode next week before it's all over!!

• Like 4

Thoughts on 14...

HP ties PY to a tree, in a jungle...In my opinion it’s not really a good idea, cause it’s dark and all that. I feel that PY is hiding something from HP, when they had their convo I kind of felt like he was about to say something huge but kept it instead...Like some great reveal!

So if theories goes that PY is PID, so is PID a cleaner? :joy: If PY is PID, wouldn’t PHJ have already known PID? Then why would PHJ be thanking PID and wondering why he is helping her? 

As the trailer goes, CY is like ready to go ALL the way (To his death) just to exorcise PY...Please don’t die...

GY starts to treat Det Ko better now, which is a good thing! Love their teamwork, as for HP...

I feel that he is reckless again, with the punches (CY and PY) and tying PY to a tree...I don’t think PY is the actual ACTUAL PID, maybe he is just a follower that helps PID to cover PHJ’s reckless actions. 

But there are questions in my head:

(1) Where did Haraboji go? Is he possessed?Is he PID? One of the question that I really needed to now quick!

(2) Why did the bloody man(Trailer) help them to find PID? Could it be the bloody man sees HP as if like a leader or something?

(3)  Will they find the thing in the soil of HP’s Haraboji’s home? It’s either PY tells them or HP’s senses inform them.

(4) What will PHJ’s Ending be? Hope that She gets what she deserved! 

(5) How will they exorcise PY? Hope that this will not be CY’s last.

(6) How will HP’s Psychic Power be useful to the trio?Hopefully they can use him wisely (Omg, that sounded wrong, haha)

(7) Where is PID hiding!?Omg, have been waiting for the answer for the longest time!

When I take a look at the trailer, there are shots of HP which to me looks a bit off..Like the shot of his eyes turning to the old man and then the shot where he looks like he is grinding his teeth in anger in the car as the bloody man hits the car...I don’t know, he seems like he is like agitated :joy: I’m thinking too much.

@mrsj3n about committing murder, I think it will be true, because YK did tell HP that this is another way, but never try it. If he really did it, like CY said “What makes you any difference from a demon?!” But if he really kill PY, He will get caught by GY and CY will hate him forever.

• Like 4

Sometimes I do feel sad that not many people seem to be watching the drama but then I  get such great thoughts and comments from all of you!

I think the Trinity is now closer together and hell (!)- bent on defeating PID.

Whether he is Father Yang or some entity which is waiting for the right time to take control of HP completely, we can't deny his end game is pure evil.

A little part of me is waiting to see the full possession of HP - that will be an epic battle for HP's soul.

[If you watch KDW in Along with the Gods, he can be a pretty badass spirit. ]

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Sometimes I do feel sad that not many people seem to be watching the drama but then I  get such great thoughts and comments from all of you!

I think the Trinity is now closer together and hell (!)- bent on defeating PID.

Whether he is Father Yang or some entity which is waiting for the right time to take control of HP completely, we can't deny his end game is pure evil.

A little part of me is waiting to see the full possession of HP - that will be an epic battle for HP's soul.

[If you watch KDW in Along with the Gods, he can be a pretty badass spirit. ]

Yeah! I became a fan of KDW after ALWTG haha he looks cute haha! (Count in KJW too, I found him in Antique)

Me too, I low key wants HP to get possessed :ph34r:

It will also break the stereotypes of main Protagonist, not being able to turn evil in Dramas because they are supposed to be ‘Good’

@mrsj3n haha, I got really TOO in to Guest, that I have so many things that I need to know.

• Like 3

Actually, Ahn Nae Sang is great as Father Yang. But you couldn't help but realise why everyone thought he could be PID is because he is too famous to be just a minor character (plus the fact he was not in the main press conference but the actors playing YK and Det Ko were there.) I wonder if YK knew he was going to die because I remember the actor mentioning in the press conference that many other actors introduced themselves along with mentioning which episode they would actually die in. LOL...

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Actually, Ahn Nae Sang is great as Father Yang. But you couldn't help but realise why everyone thought he could be PID is because he is too famous to be just a minor character (plus the fact he was not in the main press conference but the actors playing YK and Det Ko were there.) I wonder if YK knew he was going to die because I remember the actor mentioning in the press conference that many other actors introduced themselves along with mentioning which episode they would actually die in. LOL...

But it’s just the first four episodes though haha, I think by then, episode 13 is still in the writing stage. But I guess the director might have hinted to him about it.

• Like 1

I have a feeling that if Mateo lives through this, he will be excommunicated from the church. SIGH...

From the vibe I get in EP 14, I have a bad feeling about his fate....

Plus he is 'I am ready to die' comment in the preview.

Father Yang does give good advice. He told HP not to be distracted. And 'STAB STAB STAB' because he was distracted. *face palms*

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I have a feeling that if Mateo lives through this, he will be excommunicated from the church. SIGH...

From the vibe I get in EP 14, I have a bad feeling about his fate....

Plus he is 'I am ready to die' comment in the preview.

Father Yang does give good advice. He told HP not to be distracted. And 'STAB STAB STAB' because he was distracted. *face palms*

Face palm a lot for this drama haha..

The Guest have somewhat ruined the thoughts of mine. I’m was watching a clip for a movie called truth or dare and there is a scene where the possessed guy stab himself I think it’s his right eye..Immediately I was like Ah PID possessed him. My family who did not watch the guest they like what?

• LOL 2

Watched epi 14, really that HP! Going to kill PID but no plans whatsoever and look at what happened to him.

HP found Father Yang and managed to tie him to a tree. But then when FY/PID was egging him on obviously, HP was asking him, what? Why? What?...

For goodness sakes man! He is evil and you are asking for answers that you don’t necessarily can trust. I was just so annoyed with HP.

From the preview, I am guessing CY saved him. 

How many more episodes do we have?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, maribella said:

Watched epi 14, really that HP! Going to kill PID but no plans whatsoever and look at what happened to him.

HP found Father Yang and managed to tie him to a tree. But then when FY/PID was egging him on obviously, HP was asking him, what? Why? What?...

For goodness sakes man! He is evil and you are asking for answers that you don’t necessarily can trust. I was just so annoyed with HP.

From the preview, I am guessing CY saved him. 

How many more episodes do we have?

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

How are they going to catch PID in 2 episodes? :o oh no not the ‘time lapse’ approach? If HP were stabbed and he looked quite healthy in ep 15, there must be some time in between.

I did not see Grampa in the preview. But that is not surprising, I was holding my breath many times while watching and did FF as many times. 

I know why girls like CY so much. It is that cold exterior and being a priest he is unattainable, and not forgetting that tight shirt. :D 

• LOL 2

14 minutes ago, maribella said:

How are they going to catch PID in 2 episodes? :o oh no not the ‘time lapse’ approach? If HP were stabbed and he looked quite healthy in ep 15, there must be some time in between.

I did not see Grampa in the preview. But that is not surprising, I was holding my breath many times while watching and did FF as many times. 

I know why girls like CY so much. It is that cold exterior and being a priest he is unattainable, and not forgetting that tight shirt. :D 

Haha I’m on the HP team. Anyways, that’s what have been bugging me a lot, it’s how to destroy PID in two episodes :sweatingbullets: it’s a struggle to come out with theories as to how it ends.

Possible Theories:

PID gets sealed in HP (Just a random no based theory) Naruto-Kuruma type

PID and HP dies together(Suicide)

Some sort of dream like fight(Like Freddie Kruger stuff)

Er, PID is never a real thing to began with (Just a random no based theory)

• Like 3

C'mon..

Spoiler

The only way to defeat PID is to dig out whatever that is buried and destroy it!

And then our trinity will look at each other... with blood from their mouth.. smile and THE END!

Tada!

Ding dong bell..... RIP PID

P.S: that's really the only plausible ending I can think of. Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I was excited for this drama, but it frustrates me week to week just how dumb the protagonists are. Why are they still keeping secrets from each other? Why is it so difficult to prove youre not possessed so you can work with the hot priest to go after the real bad guy djfjrjgkrbegsjf what pride do you left to save when your childhood possession killed off your family? Lol Why do they keep wanting to face demons alone, UNPREPARED? Why are they always leaving innocent people alone and sending them off to run important errands unaccompanied AT NIGHT? Why does the detective keep trying to do everything by the law when she knows how useless her commanding officer is??? Likewise with the diocese.  Why do they are always revealing to demons what they know and warning them beforehand? Its so exhausting watching this drama but ive come so far lol.... i keep hoping for a twist or progress in character development but nah, they just survive by sheer dumb luck. :(

• Like 1

This drama was interesting in the beginning but ..

ep after ep; it becomes boring

it seems like the writer is very tired and has no more ideas 

it's a shame !!!!

OppasSlyFox  i have complete opposite thoughts with you. :D I really love the progress of this drama,the characters and how they connect each pieces of the picture. Hope they will keep that till the end.

• Like 3