Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Let me introduce her / If it's her / About Her, 그녀로 말할 것 같으면

Hello everyone. Good to see all the discussions going on. I really like the drama and the mystery so far, so just would like to share my thoughts.

Let me first start by saying I'm really really annoyed with JEH's mother. Her focus has been too much on her daughter's husband, rather than her own daughter. I get that she felt thankful to him for getting the family their house and the shop, plus paying for the brother's surgery, but anyone could see how distressed JEH was and rather than spending some time with her to find some common ground and probably remind JEH of her childhood etc, she right away says how KCK would react and if he will take her back. Like I've mentioned previously, I haven't been able to warm up to her character and now it seems like I never would. I hope there will be some reason behind it, otherwise for now I'm leaning towards her being materialistic. The brother, on the other hand, scores point on being level-headed and cares about his sister. The graduation album was obviously his attempt to show her some parts of herself that she may not remember yet. Sometimes I had the feeling that there's something behind the money exchanged that he knew about, so like previous posters who mentioned this, it is possible that JEH married KCK for money, more specifically to pay for her brother's surgery. However, the actor himself is a bit emotionless, so I don't know if that uncomfortable emotion I detect from him in few previous scenes is part of the script or just due to the actor.

It is quite suspicious that Madame Min had never met JEH after KCK married her. It is said that the marriage was 8 years ago, but right after they get married, both went overseas for two years. So Madame Min only met JEH six years ago? The thing is, I'm still having mixed feelings over her. It seems like she had some preconceived ill notion about JEH that somehow didn't match with what she is seeing when she met JEH face to face (like when she said, "I still can't figure her out"). Her scenes of when she was alone washing her hands and talking to herself, plus the one where she conveyed her abhorrence towards her son after he said he wants JEH back, strengthened my belief that she knew her son did something bad, and JEH had the evidence that can destroy both her and her son. Despite that, I felt that she is trying to get JEH out of whatever twisted situation she is in, while also trying to protect her son out of familial loyalty.

I had a feeling that the young girl is either JEH's daughter or KCK's with another woman. If the former, my take would be they got married and went overseas, she got pregnant, gave birth and somehow lost her baby and KCK told her the girl died. That could explain her depression, as the death of her daughter might have pushed her over the edge. And when they went back to SK, she found out the girl is actually alive so she make it her mission to find her. Problem with this scenario is why would KCK fake his daughter's death? Which brings me to another scenario. What if KCK married another woman, and fathered a child. Then by some circumstances, the woman dies, got injured or went mad, and KCK asks JEH to marry him to hide the fact that he is somehow related to the hanky-panky behind whatever happened. In return, he will sponsor her brother's surgery and make sure her family is living comfortably. Then JEH found the suspicious circumstances behind the anchor and his wife or child, (or maybe even the company) and decided to unravel it. Dr Jang being her accomplice, is really making it more clear that its somehow related to medical/health.

One more thing, is it possible Butler Jung also had a relationship with KCK? She knew what side he prefers, and her longing for KCK is obvious behind that cold calculative look she had when looking at JEH as a rival. She also seems to have her own agenda. KCK seems extremely surprised when he saw the video of the young girl and a woman in the phone. It does seem to be Butler Jang's voice, right? That's why I think while both Jung and KCK is after a phone, it's for an entirely different reason and their respective aims is in different phones. The video in JEH's phone (that KCK said is his) could be something Jung did on her own that she is willing to kill to keep hidden (kidnapping the little girl maybe? Or shows her being guilty of causing something? Or is it possible she's actually the girl's mother?), while the thing that KCK said can save him is in the other phone (the one allegedly belonging to a random gardener) and is now still with HKW.

My interpretation of the dream sequence that JEH keeps having is that JEH is trying to save the girl. I don't know how this fits, but it is possible she was trained as a bodyguard of sorts for the young girl (or maybe for the actual mother?) while pretending to be the mother for some reason. That's how she had combat training, CPR and the domestic skills (cleaning, cooking etc). The will to protect was so strong that she keeps dreaming about it despite her memory loss, which means the girl is in danger.

With the CCTV room, it really is weird why KCK installed that. There might be more to the secret basement than just the CCTVs although time will reveal it.

Sorry for the long-winded post. Can't wait for the next episode.

• Like 8

On 8/8/2018 at 10:30 AM, missirina said:

Let me first start by saying I'm really really annoyed with JEH's mother. Her focus has been too much on her daughter's husband, rather than her own daughter. I get that she felt thankful to him for getting the family their house and the shop, plus paying for the brother's surgery, but anyone could see how distressed JEH was and rather than spending some time with her to find some common ground and probably remind JEH of her childhood etc, she right away says how KCK would react and if he will take her back. Like I've mentioned previously, I haven't been able to warm up to her character and now it seems like I never would. I hope there will be some reason behind it, otherwise for now I'm leaning towards her being materialistic. The brother, on the other hand, scores point on being level-headed and cares about his sister. The graduation album was obviously his attempt to show her some parts of herself that she may not remember yet. Sometimes I had the feeling that there's something behind the money exchanged that he knew about, so like previous posters who mentioned this, it is possible that JEH married KCK for money, more specifically to pay for her brother's surgery. However, the actor himself is a bit emotionless, so I don't know if that uncomfortable emotion I detect from him in few previous scenes is part of the script or just due to the actor.

It is quite suspicious that Madame Min had never met JEH after KCK married her. It is said that the marriage was 8 years ago, but right after they get married, both went overseas for two years. So Madame Min only met JEH six years ago? The thing is, I'm still having mixed feelings over her. It seems like she had some preconceived ill notion about JEH that somehow didn't match with what she is seeing when she met JEH face to face (like when she said, "I still can't figure her out"). Her scenes of when she was alone washing her hands and talking to herself, plus the one where she conveyed her abhorrence towards her son after he said he wants JEH back, strengthened my belief that she knew her son did something bad, and JEH had the evidence that can destroy both her and her son. Despite that, I felt that she is trying to get JEH out of whatever twisted situation she is in, while also trying to protect her son out of familial loyalty.

@missirinaSorry to cut your post. I also love the drama and thank you for posting your thoughts. So much possibilities. It seems JEH mother practically sold her daughter. As for the brother, I think he may suspect something. The help gossip say that there was family reunion with the Madam's family once a year in the past and Madam Min hated it and later on it was stopped. I think it was stopped for a reason except the help were told it was because Madam Min forbade it. The gossipmonger also said that JEH had not seen her brother for years. So, I think the brother senses something odd and is suspicious that is why he went to file a missing person report earlier but his mother forbade him. At he police station when they first met the amnesiac JEH he had asked why the facial surgery but  KCK appeared before he got an answer. I think Dr. Han did not notify the husband about them going to the police station in the earlier episodes because wanted some time to get information and notify the family about the problem JEH is facing as in running from someone wanting to kill her. Then KCK appeared. Dr. Han had asked how he knew to be there because they needed more time to talk and the brother agreed but JEH mom answered she called because the husband had a right to know his wife was found. She never even thought why her son in law did not report to the police that his wife was missing. It was the brother who filed the report. 

I also agree about Madam Min she knows something wrong about her son. Your theory about KCK having a first wife seems really plausible. The young girl could be JEH daughter or the first wife or maybe a girlfriend he KCK had gotten pregnant. It jives with @bebebisous33first theory. He dated JEH and then married her with no wedding but registered at the city hall. But if that is not JEH daughter, where is the mother?

The gossipmonger also had said that KCK may have cheated on his wife and that is why she left for the States and when JEH comes back that there will be a divorce and that there is already an arrangement for him to marry the daughter of a Chaebol daughter, it was business marriage. I wonder if that would be the girl's mother? 

Anyhow, I read a translated interview of Nam Sang Mi about her role as JEH and she said that she accepted the role because it is a role every actress would have wanted to do. She said that it will be revealed by the end of the show why she did what she did, had plastic surgery, that it would be very emotional. Kim Jae Won talked about his role as the plastic surgeon HKW who will help JEH. Jo Hyun Jae did not say much about his KCK character because he said his role played a major part in the turn of events that affected the other characters. From that interview, I surmise that the girl could be their daughter JEH and him? The preview is interesting, JEH recalling her pre surgery self attempting a suicide or was someone trying to fake a suicide making it look like JEH did it? 

• Like 8

@zenya22 Dr. Han is now suspecting the husband... I am glad that Dr. Han will still be there for JEH. I do think that there could have been two women in KCK's life and JEH never had a daughter. I mean, she just needs to visit a gynecologist in order to know if she ever had a baby. Giving birth leaves evidence. 

• Like 8

@bebebisous33, thanks for the preview. Things are getting so interesting. I wonder if the attempted suicide in the bath tub is JEH’s memory or a flashback from someone else’s perspective. Regarding whether the child is JEH’s, as I mentioned previously she just didn’t show any sign of having a child before her surgery. She seemed worried about her mother and brother like they’re her only family. Of course it could be there was a child that was in a safe place so she didn’t have to worry, yet, considering she had her memory then, it just didn’t come across that there was someone else precious to her out there.

I’m really looking forward to the episodes this weekend.

• Like 4

On 8/5/2018 at 12:21 PM, bebebisous33 said:

From the last two episodes (13-16), it is clear that the husband is not that "nice" as he manipulates JEH for his own benefit. Yet, he is not someone who wants to kill his wife. I don't know why but while watching this drama, I keep thinking of the fairy tale "blue beard", the rich man who had been married many times. He forbade his last wife to enter a certain room. The latter disobeyed and discovered that he had killed all his former wives. Once he realized that she had unveiled his secret, he wanted to kill her but she was saved at the end. This drama have many things in common:

- a secret room that no one is allowed to enter

- his marriage is also like a secret: nothing was posted about her in the internet aso

- Blue beard was rich like KCK.

Sorry for quoting myself... but in the last episode, we could see a picture of blue beard and this is no coincidence. So it seems that I was right.

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Sorry for quoting myself... but in the last episode, we could see a picture of blue beard and this is no coincidence. So it seems that I was right.

@bebebisous33, I watched the raw episodes but I need the subs to find out the details of what’s going on. Yes, you’re right though. That secret room has JEH traumatized and I’m dying to find out what exactly is going on. She fainted away at the hospital and it’s makes me so curious about what has her so shaken. I think these episodes are loaded with revelations. Finally HJW also meets Dr. Jang. I need subs asap.

• Like 5

KCK is proving to be dangerously unstable loon with a secret or not so secret/secret. Was he really in love with JEH or did he just dated and married her to use her? He told her family right after he married her that he would take her to the US and she will work as a foreign correspondent  but did she? According to the brother, JEH has not been in touch with her family in the last 2 years. After 2 years in the US, the couple came back to SK and JEH at least for 4 years was allowed to see her family even if infrequently, then completely cut off from the outside world for the last 2 years. What happened then? Brother said that because of him and his heart condition, JEH had trained to do CPR. But how about her martial arts training? Where and how did she learn that? She would have trained earnestly to be able to defend herself and fight a man the way she did in her dreams and when she was being chased by hired hit men. 
Jung tells KCK that they should shock EH to get bring her memory back. Jung thinks that if JEH gets her memory back, she will become the submissive drugged wife? She sends EH to the basement and she does recall something a young girl sitting in a chair and asked CK  but husband denies it. Jung asked JEH what happened when she came out of the basement and I am glad EH told her nothing about what she recalled but instead said her husband was watching a movie. Jung also tried to severe the respect of the hired help for their young Mistress by telling them to pay for the clothes they had destroyed when they tried to get EH off her jewelry earlier but it backfired on her. I am liking the senior maid who gave EH a chance to correct the wrong idea Jung tried to impress upon the help about EH, told EH about her mother in law's reputation as the worst mother in law who treated her daughter in law terribly and pointed her to the keys to the locked room. I think she knew about how EH got the scars on her wrists but was afraid to tell her. She also said that EH did not come out of the house but only when she planted the balloon flowers. But where is William? Can somebody unleash William on Jung? 

EH reaction to the box opener she found in the locked room where she remembered herself bleeding from cuts in her wrist in the hallway and calling for help while she was in her nighties. She remembered her husband looking down on her and then herself in a bathtub still in her nighties with her cut wrist out of the bath tub bleeding on the floor. Hmmmmm, anybody even Madam Min who is not stupid would conclude that there is something odd with the scene. Why would a suicidal person go fill a bathtub with water go inside the tub in her nightgown then carefully put her bleeding hand out of the tub to bleed? And the instrument she used to cut herself nowhere to be seen? Hubby should have at least taken her nightgown off to make the scene more authentic. A suicidal person would just cut her wrist off and not bother going to a bathtub unless she was going to take a bath then decided to cut herself while in the bath and then drown herself in which case she would just bleed in the bath? If she intended to drown herself she would have filled the tub to the brim. In the meantime KCK's co-worker who was the evening news anchor and rival, found out about the Japan address that KCK had visited often. Who is the mother of the child, is it Butler Jung? For one thing, Detective Kim found the identity of Jung the woman who contracted him to kill EH. I hope that this time Detective Kim will be on the side of EH and KW to reveal the truth. Dirty detective is not going to get even a penny of the money he was promised so am hoping he will make trouble for Jung. I am hoping that as JEH recalls her lost memories that she feign ignorance and not tell any of the household that she remembers especially Jung and hubby. 

In the meantime CY is really going to use her son to make HKW take her back and shame him into marrying her? She is not stupid to think that she could fool a doctor to take the child as his without verifying with a DNA, is she? So, she must be really be sure the boy is KW's son? The kid is cute and does look like KW. I really hope even if the boy was his son that KW will be steadfast in rejecting CY. 

Does art imitate life or does life create art? The macabre drama of JEH could be some woman's living story or lived story no? Goose bumps. 

• Like 5

I have just finished watching the episodes 9 and 10 and I must say that this drama is getting better and better. I agree with @zenya22 that KCK seems to be the one mentally unstable. The way he lashes on people is really telling. He has a problem to control his emotions. Moreover, when JEH remembered the night where her wrist was cut, she called for help which proves to us that she was never depressed. I guess, someone must have drugged her so that she couldn't protect herself. Seeing how coldly KCK reacted, when he watched her bleeding and calling for help leads me to the conclusion that KCK doesn't love his wife, rather he believes that he loves her. The fact that he was easily seduced by Miss Jung underlines the superficiality of his love. I don't think that Miss Jung had sex with KCK before. She thought, she could use his stressful situation. However, she misjudged her relationship with him.

Let me introduce her 9.png

In my opinion, this picture gives us a clue that KCK might have married someone else.

JEH believed the words from JSJ's wife. I wished that she hadn't jumped to that conclusion so easily. Besides, the notebook with the memories indicates that she was using the flat for something else.

I am quite sure that JEH was trying to use the evidence from the phone in order to cut ties with KCK.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I must say that this drama is getting better and better. I agree KCK seems to be the one mentally unstable. The way he lashes on people is really telling. He has a problem to control his emotions. Moreover, when JEH remembered the night where her wrist was cut, she called for help which proves to us that she was never depressed. I guess, someone must have drugged her so that she couldn't protect herself. Seeing how coldly KCK reacted, when he watched her bleeding and calling for help leads me to the conclusion that KCK doesn't love his wife, rather he believes that he loves her. 

I agree, this drama is getting better and better. and yes, what was Bluebeard doing in that macrame box? Wierd but then not so wierd as the drama moves with the story it gives us a clue about the anchor. Who had cut her wrist though? I really hope that EH will get her memory back and soon. 

Now we know that Jung has a reason to have JEH killed because Anchor "Bluebeard" is doing her in the basement. A loony and a psycho. I can't wait to find out what Drs Jang and Han talked about. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

I agree, this drama is getting better and better. and yes, what was Bluebeard doing in that macrame box? Wierd but then not so wierd as the drama moves with the story it gives us a clue about the anchor. Who had cut her wrist though? I really hope that EH will get her memory back and soon. 

Now we know that Jung has a reason to have JEH killed because Anchor "Bluebeard" is doing her in the basement. A loony and a psycho. I can't wait to find out what Drs Jang and Han talked about. 

I have just found out that next weekend, the episodes 21-24 won't be aired due to an Asian game contest!:bawling: Source: koreandrama.org.

So you think that KCK slept with Miss Jung before? 

There is a turning point in JEH's life now. Before, she only had the doctor Jang on her side. But now, HKW has decided to keep helping her. Then the ex-detective who was supposed to kill JEH has joined his hands with HKW. Sure, Miss Jung might hire someone to kill him. Yet, Kim shared his info with HKW hence he is one step closer to the truth. Finally, it seems that her brother is showing more concern for JEH and stops following the stupid orders from his mother.

I am really curious about the identity of the child. I guess, the girl is living in Japan. We saw her taking the plane and she used to be in the basement. Taking secret pictures and video from the girl outlines that JEH was investigating and is not related to the girl. If she was the mother, she wouldn't have been able to follow so discreetly the child with Miss Jung.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have just found out that next weekend, the episodes 21-24 won't be aired due to an Asian game contest!:bawling: Source: koreandrama.org.

So you think that KCK slept with Miss Jung before? 

There is a turning point in JEH's life now. Before, she only had the doctor Jang on her side. But now, HKW has decided to keep helping her. Then the ex-detective who was supposed to kill JEH has joined his hands with HKW. Sure, Miss Jung might hire someone to kill him. Yet, Kim shared his info with HKW hence he is one step closer to the truth. Finally, it seems that her brother is showing more concern for JEH and stops following the stupid orders from his mother.

I am really curious about the identity of the child. I guess, the girl is living in Japan. We saw her taking the plane and she used to be in the basement. Taking secret pictures and video from the girl outlines that JEH was investigating and is not related to the girl. If she was the mother, she wouldn't have been able to follow so discreetly the child with Miss Jung.

Oh no, the drama is so good and we have to wait for 2 weeks to see what happened next? I don't know if anchor slept with Jung before since he really treats her as "help" or he is just acting that way infront of the others to cover up the affair if indeed they slept together before? But because he was busy with Jung I don't think he saw EH go to his car to retrieve the phone with video of the girl. Yes, JEH had found out something about her husband in connection to the girl. Who is the girl and it seems that in the video grandma also knows about her.  

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

Oh no, the drama is so good and we have to wait for 2 weeks to see what happened next? I don't know if anchor slept with Jung before since he really treats her as "help" or he is just acting that way infront of the others to cover up the affair if indeed they slept together before? But because he was busy with Jung I don't think he saw EH go to his car to retrieve the phone with video of the girl. Yes, JEH had found out something about her husband in connection to the girl. Who is the girl and it seems that in the video grandma also knows about her.  

I do think that he was honest and serious, when he described Jung as just an employee. He had already told her this once and nobody was present except her. Miss Jung was definitely hurt, when she heard his speech. 

That's the reason why I suspect that nothing between them happened before but she thought, she could use the gap between them in order to push JEH away. She never expected that if she seduced him, he would treat her the same way. Moreover, the fact that she remembered seeing the girl sitting there and I doubt that the room was used for his "affair" with Jung.

Moreover, it is interesting to see that his co-worker who likes KCK and even supports him is getting close to JEH's brother. At some point, she will realize that KCK is mistreating his wife. So far, she has a positive image of the anchor.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Moreover, it is interesting to see that his co-worker who likes KCK and even supports him is getting close to JEH's brother. At some point, she will realize that KCK is mistreating his wife. So far, she has a positive image of the anchor.

The reporter working with CK might even be surprised that the wife she knows has now a different face. She is a reporter so yes, she may start investigating too. She also knew before that the brother did not have the phone number of the brother in law and CK's anger when she said she would like to make a report about men using make up and wanted to use the brother in law for her report. I agree, it won't be long before she realizes about CK. 

• Like 4

I only watched episodes 17 and 18 but even those revealed a lot. I agree that KCK seems unstable. Things I noticed:

1. Considering the way KCK treated his mother initially, I was caught off guard when he lashed out at JEH for thinking his mother is violent. Why was he so riled up to the point that he abruptly pulled the car over? 
  2. The reporter that threatened him and called him a mommy’s boy also brought up the fact that KCK likes to portray himself as morally upstanding. This again reinforces to us the reason why he’s looking for that phone because according to him it can ruin his current and future life.
  3. KCK is awfully controlling but he does it in a nonviolent way. The way he orders JEH around makes me wonder if that’s how their marriage was before.
  4. JEH’s family doesn’t even know her phone number signifying what kind of life she lived previously. The rules that her mother in law gave her to follow are beyond ridiculous. If she speaks to her family she can only spend five minutes on the call. Furthermore, it looks like if she goes outside at all she has to be accompanied by Ms. Jung. She has to be up at 4am to send off her husband.
  5. JEH’s memory of her husband looking down on her with an unfeeling expression erases any thought of love on his part in my eyes. She seemed afraid of him even when she was shaken after going down in the basement.
  6. The little girl was obviously being escorted by Ms. Jung. I don’t know whose child she is but it seems less and less likely she’s JEH’s.
  7. KCK barking at his assistant working with JEH’s brother shows that he’s probably wary of his assistant finding out the strange arrangement between the two families where there is no communication between JEH and them. 
  8. JEH shrinking from KCK’s hug was right in sync with my shudder. I find him creepier and creepier the more I watch. Poor woman has to sleep on the same bed with him while dreading it. 
  9. Why couldn’t they make SCY at least likable. There is absolutely nothing to like about her. I wish she was less cocky and more sorry for what she did to HJW. I just hope he remains firm in refusing her but accepting the child if he’s his son.
  10. I haven’t seen the other cell phone lately. I hope it’s still at HJW’s place. Now that he’s more suspicious of KCK, I hope that phone doesn’t simply land in KCK’s possession.

@zenya22, I don’t believe KCK’s assistant knew JEH so she wouldn’t know she changed her face unless the brother tells her which I doubt he would.

• Like 4

@celebrianna I agree with you. Han Kang Woo doesn't need to marry CY just because the boy is his son and she helped him. First of all, the boy was born, when she was already married. She is the one who dumped him for another man hence she needs to assume her responsability. Nevertheless, there could be one positive point with CY. Let just say: What if KCK tries to ruin HKW, he might be stopped by his mother and CY because both have an interest in protecting the doctor. CY is indeed important for president Min as she is the one who helped her business to increase. It seems that president Min knows her son's secrets very well hence she is afraid that the more successful he gets, the harder the fall will be.  

I hope, the doctor will try to open the cellphone very soon. 

• Like 4

@bebebisous33, that’s an excellent point. SCY can protect HJW against the rich family especially since he’ll most likely keep testing their patience now that he’s increasingly suspicious of KCK’s behavior. Since episodes 19 & 20 aren’t subbed right now, I’m very curious to know the conversation between KCK and HJW. HJW is regretting sending off JEH before she regained her memories so I imagine this will cause a deterioration in civilities between him and the rich family if he continues to interfere. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

I don’t believe KCK’s assistant knew JEH so she wouldn’t know she changed her face unless the brother tells her which I doubt he would.

@celebriannaThe picture at KCK's desk of his wife is different from the face of the wife he has now though. She also noticed and told KCK the reaction of Dr. Han when he first saw the picture at CK's desk. I think her reporter instinct and curiosity has been aroused. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

@celebriannaThe picture at KCK's desk of his wife is different from the face of the wife he has now though. She also noticed and told KCK the reaction of Dr. Han when he first saw the picture at CK's desk. I think her reporter instinct and curiosity has been aroused. 

Oh right. I just remembered he had a picture on his desk of the wife. Thanks for correcting my memory. 

• Like 3