Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
Lmangla

kpop fair fest

@Lmangla I introduce about Jang Keun Suk and his music, it is a short summary not total. :)

Jang Keun Suk debuts to be singer in 2011 with single "Let Me Cry"

Multi-entertainer Jang Keun Suk is definitely one of the hottest hallyu stars. While he is currently busy touring various Asian countries with his “The Cri Show” his debut album managed to make history. 
Jang Keun Suk’s debut album “Let Me Cry” has claimed the number one spot on Japan’s Oricon chart. His album managed to sell over 119K copies within the first week of its release.  (https://www.soompi.com/2011/05/03/jang-geun-suks-debut-album-takes-no-1-spot-on-japans-oricon-chart/

Jang Keun Suk released his first full-length Japanese Album "Just Crazy" in 2012, it is also top the Oricon Weekly Chart.

In 2013, Jang Keun Suk released his second Japanese album, Nature Boy.    

He embarked on his first Zepp tour which traveled to different cities in Japan for a total of 14 concerts

In February 2015, Jang Keun Suk released his third solo album ‘Monochrome’ to celebrate his fifth anniversary in Japan. 

In August 2016, Jang Keun Suk released a new Japanese single titled "Darling, Darling" 

And in August 2017, Jang Keun Suk dropped his 4th full-length album Voyage with a total of 14 songs.

Jang Keun Suk sings English songs, Korean songs and Japanese songs. I love his voice so much.

He composed some songs: In my dream, Love letter and writing the lyrics "Voyage", "Stay"... 

I like Album "Monochrome" because it is special, although he sings all Japanese.

There are many songs I like to listen everyday, never boring, he can sing many kinds of musics.

"Voyage" song, Jang Keun Suk wrote the lyrics in 5 minutes, this song for Eels - his fans. :)

"Sunshine" song I love it. 

Spoiler

Oh, I really like this show "Endless summer" because Jang Keun Suk sings with string orchestra so wonderful.

• Like 5

thank you chingus --  @jeijei @Dhakra @Sejabini @Jillia @supergal99 @kata48   -- for sharing your love. hope other readers got to discover some new groups and voices they may not have heard of and expanded their kpop fun times. :D

thanks to @CamelKnight for help behind the scenes. till the next event! :heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

No problem though I didn't do a lot :) 

You can bounce ideas of me anytime, I'm happy to help. Next time, I'll actually try to put in some time during the event too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1