Quantcast
Sejabin

what is your problem now

my problem is I am not in a mood for a relationship. someone said my thoughts and his thoughts are very different. no break event point lols :joy: but I don't care at all. I don't care sya la la la la.. 

• Like 1

I want to be in a relationship with my ideal guy. I have a goal to be married in 5 years and I still haven't been with the person that I want to marry and have children with. It's a little frustrating.

• Like 1

my problems are:

1. my city devastated

2. I am a nomad now :joy:

3. broken hearted too

4. can't go to work 

5. can't choose on whose bed I will lied on every night until next month   :relieved: (wandering from my grandmama house, my brother house, etc,) 

6. constipation problem 

7. headache too

8. feeling empty too

9. is having psychological problem (can't hear or listen to some certain sounds like BUM!! or bruummm!! I will get panicked and run automatically) 

10. I am needing a caring and handsome guy ASAP :joy:

• Sad 1

I am 6 weeks pregnant and I can't avoid eating foods infused Cannabis. My OB also warned me about eating these foods. but based on what I Searched, the effect of cannabis in the user can depend upon the dose, the prior experience and/or personal expectations. the user can be high, very happy and relaxed. but it depends upon the user if he takes a higher dose. And cannabis can also give relief to some seizures in children with autism. I read an article about strains on   .........and based on this, cannabis can relief seizures and there's no high effect on the children who take it. But how about me, what does the effect on my baby when I still eating these foods. Any help will be appreciated.

Edited by triplem
No external commercial links allowed
  • Like 1

In July, I was able to get dates with hot guys. After I stopped talking to this one ideal guy in August (because he was going back to his hometown) all these guys I don't have interest in keep coming towards me. The weird part is is that when I answer them, they ignore me. Seriously, a woman's time is precious.

• Like 1

I have a problem with people who believe about ghosts and spirits :skull: .. well I only believe in my God who saved me and take care of me even in the middle of the scarry earthquakes and tsunami. ok if He can protected me from the earthquakes and tsunami, He can also protect me from those bad spirits. Amen :innocent:

I have a problem. I miss my bed wkwkwkwkw

I am stress since last week and can not be happy at all.. I even bought suplements that will help me sleep :pensive:

14 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I am stress since last week and can not be happy at all.. I even bought suplements that will help me sleep :pensive:

I tried tequila with juice for the first time and it helped  me go to sleep so easily

• Like 1

4 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

I tried tequila with juice for the first time and it helped  me go to sleep so easily

I don’t drink alcohol chingu :) first and last I drink alcohol when I fight with a guy. He made me drunk. It was make me like a fool. Now I am in a mid of some treatment so I take medicines and suplements everyday. Drink alcohol won’t help ^_*

Edited by Sejabin

On 11/28/2018 at 9:38 PM, kognisjon said:

I need to write a big essay... Again... It's always such a pain for me! :(

Oh, I understand your feelings so well! I hated writing big essays sometimes too, especially if their topics were really boring for me.
I can recommend you to try such tips for making the general process easier:

- think about as just a story, not a scary big research paper
- think about how much fun you can have while writing it (this question will help you to start thinking of strategies to make the writing process more fun)

- try to find something interesting about certain subject for you, not your professor (when you write only according to others' expectations, it usually destroys all your motivation)

- make a plan of the whole work (pay much attention to your main thesis, introduction and conclusion https://www.wikihow.com/Write-an-Essay-in-Under-30-Minutes )

- make a profound research and use good citations, make your work 'source heavy' (it's a very useful trick but remember that not all professors accept such approach)

- start the writing from essay's body, then introduction and conclusion

- make essay's proofreading firstly on your own, then with some help from other people for detecting mistakes and weak parts which are invisible for you (your friends and parents will be the most helpful in this case, there are also special services https://writercheap.com/ and free students' unions which can be useful too)

• Like 1

-Realise that my friends are not there when i needed them the most.

-When i invited people to my birthday and all came without gifts, they ate the food i served and left.

-I vowed to never start a birthday party because of this ever again

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

-Realise that my friends are not there when i needed them the most.

Chingu.. huggssss.. when the earthquake and the tsunami happened at my place, nobody was there for anybody. Everyone will think about their own self first ^_* I too ran from my house with full speed lols and forget about my mom. and later at the front yard I realized I could not see my mom and I cried and back to the house to search for her :) 

-When i invited people to my birthday and all came without gifts, they ate the food i served and left.

I hide my birthday date since 2010 until last year and I only revealed it first on soompi. People at office also not familiar with my birthday. I didn’t think it’s something important and I didn’t want to celebrate it. But at 2013 God’s gave me a ‘gift’ that no other human can give it to me though I kept it secret from people wkkwkwkw.. later if my friends know and asked me to buy lunch or dinner I always buy lunch or dinner for them.

-I vowed to never start a birthday party because of this ever again

I want birthday party but not in the crowd. I just want private party with people I love such as my mom or my brothers

• Like 1

On 7 December 2018 at 6:18 PM, Sejabin said:

Feels like I am not having any spirit to continue this life :pensive:

Tsk tsk... :unamused:

This is not the sejabin I know...the sejabini who is adventurous, daring and full of life...

Here...let me tickle you... :kiss_closed:Your spirit will definitely come to life with my tickles... :innocent::mrgreen:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eun-San said:

Tsk tsk... :unamused:

This is not the sejabin I know...the sejabini who is adventurous, daring and full of life...

Here...let me tickle you... :kiss_closed:Your spirit will definitely come to life with my tickles... :innocent::mrgreen:

:unamused: :unamused:

• Haha 1