Quantcast
Sejabin

what is your problem now

5 hours ago, murtlap said:

my problem is stop spending money on things that I don't need

Maybe you should watch some youtube videos about how to handle money. There are plenty of advices.

My problem is that I'm studying right now, have to write my bachelor degree, go to my sport and in addition to that I'm working now 20hrs per week. So my problem, I have the feeling that I don't have time for everything, maybe some helpful tips for time management?

• Like 2

I feel pity to my treasurer friend. she said she lost one block of 100.000 IDR = 10 milions :frown: .. I keep thinking about it until now.. I am at home now but I think I will go back to office after get showered.. somehow this is become my problem too.. 

as treasurers we can't loose our focus when we count money or take money from bank or when we pay people. actually our room must be sterilized from people because it is full with safeties. it is just sometimes people come in and out so easily at our room. I hate it if they come to gossiping while we count money. 2 days ago I told some friends to go out from our room with a loud voice because there were hundreds millions of money on the floor. :weary:

@murtlap that was my problem too now I am a bit normal lols.. 

@fashionchingu what kind of work that is took your times for 20 hours per day? ~_~ my friend is working as private staff and translator at permanent mission of ASEAN for Thailand but she is also taking her master degree now and she lives in Jakarta where people spent their times much on the ways because of a very heavy traffic there plus she lives alone.. but she can still enjoying life. spend her weekend to read in the library or go to watch some movies and etc

• Like 1

it's my day off for three days and I want to go out to get a pudding making kit but I'm too lazy to do my make up, etc.

• Like 1

my problem is I want to squished people now.. how? 

On 6/7/2018 at 10:57 AM, murtlap said:

my problem is stop spending money on things that I don't need

same here

also, my skirt keeps flying up in public

• LOL 3

my problem is after my doctor prescribed dexamethasone 0.75 g for me last week, I can't stop eat until now. today I eat:

- mini bagels (2 pcs) + a glass of milk for breakfast

- rice, fried shrimps, sambal, vegetables (half portion) for lunch

- batagor at 3PM 1/4 portions

- french fries 30 minutes ago medium portion

ALL UNHEALTHY food :bawling:

how can I keep my prestigious 103 lbs in this case? huuuu uuuuu uuuu... :bawling: I am struggling with my sexy hips and butt (I want to be skinny) :frown:

I will be a better person tomorrow :cry:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

same here

also, my skirt keeps flying up in public

I don't see that as a problem really :tongue: 

• LOL 4

my problem is -  in fact the biggest problem right now is - My Father's Biopsy Report... I just hope that it is not malignant... He can' get Cancer... He should not get Cancer out of all the people... I promise to God that I will get married soon... But please God , don't give him Cancer...!!! I do not want him to go through the battle that all the people go through...!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I was thinking about how some celebrities killed themselves (like Jonghyun, Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain) and how I understand how they feel. 

• Sad 2

my problem is .. I want this holiday will never end but they will still pay my salary every month :joy:

• Like 1

@Sejabini

You posted your problems here regularly atuh......:joy: My problem at the moment is my biggest pet peeve appeared right in front of me, feel the need to take the matter into my hands literally but have to avoid jail ....:naughty:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, halfmoonsmile said:

I keep forgetting to wash my old clothes so I could donate them.

You don't need to wash them. They'll never know! :P :D 

In all seriousness though, good on you for donating! Also: I'd personally wash them if I received clothes from others before putting them on. You never know where that Versace pants has been...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

my problems are ..

1. I need to eat a lot of vegetables 

2. very lazy to work after a very long holiday

3. got healthy problem and I need to visit my doctor this evening

4. I need to be more diligent  :frown:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I told someone I wanted to go on a fun date then he suggested drinks and then that *wink wink*. I was like "noooo". I need a man who can say that he's taking me to this restaurant, to this concert or whatever. I want to dress up and do fun things.

• Sad 2

my problem is I need to stop to care about things that I don't suppose to care and give more attention to things I must to care :dissapointed:

Edited by Sejabini
  • Like 1

i am hungry and i have no money...and i'm getting tired from sleeping...my face became swollen from sleeping...and now i am angry

• Like 1

my problem is I am very bored with people at office.. I just.. bored with them lols :joy: