Quantcast
Sejabin

what is your problem now

21 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@supergal99 Im very sorry. I never wanted to offended anyone. I really want to be a good person. Please forgive me.

:grimace: hahaaa.. i think u have a serious problem -> u r too serious hahaaaa...ops! @Sejabini will say i have a problem -> always not serious  hahaaaa

:glasses: i hope u guys will have no problems enjoying yr weekends!

well...

what deem evil to you is not evil to another, what deem good to another is not good to another...

it is every own perspectives in a sense :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well...

what deem evil to you is not evil to another, what deem good to another is not good to another...

it is every own perspectives in a sense :) 

Ahh.. i get it. Wo bu wan le (i m not playing anymore)

ok ok .. @dotonly i m juz pulling your leg... meaning itz juz a joke. :grimace:

Aw man... *slaps myself*

My problem now is i can only pull @Sejabini's leg. (Poke sejabini, see ... u r the only one chingu i can joke with...haaaahaaaa ---> thks for playing with me ya)

:blush:

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:grimace: hahaaa.. i think u have a serious problem -> u r too serious hahaaaa...ops! @Sejabini will say i have a problem -> always not serious  hahaaaa

:glasses: i hope u guys will have no problems enjoying yr weekends!

I think that too!! dotonly is a kind of serious :relaxed:

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Ahh.. i get it. Wo bu wan le (i m not playing anymore)

ok ok .. @dotonly i m juz pulling your leg... meaning itz juz a joke. :grimace:

Aw man... *slaps myself*

My problem now is i can only pull @Sejabini's leg. (Poke sejabini, see ... u r the only one chingu i can joke with...haaaahaaaa ---> thks for playing with me ya)

:blush:

if you are pulling my legs, then what's from you that I can pull too? this is my new problem now (I want to pull something..) :kiss: .. I will die if I too serious.. that is my problem too.. :unamused:

Edited by Sejabini

5 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

I think that too!! dotonly is a kind of serious :relaxed:

if you are pulling my legs, then what's from you that I can pulling too? this is my new problem now (I want to pulling something..) :kiss: .. I will die if I too serious.. that is my problem too.. :unamused:

Ya la .. u r right --> that is your problem la la la...

(Eh.. this thread really lives up to its name --> problem thread hahaaa... )

ok chill No Problem --> dedicate this song to all of u in the "songs" thread.

Ps. U can pull my...

Spoiler

Nostril hair. *dum~~~*

27 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Ya la .. u r right --> that is your problem la la la...

(Eh.. this thread really lives up to its name --> problem thread hahaaa... )

ok chill No Problem --> dedicate this song to all of u in the "songs" thread.

Ps. U can pull my...

Hide contents

Nostril hair. *dum~~~*

are you serious? I am really good in pull nostril hair :kiss: (my late papa) my nostril hairs are too .. few and soft :heart:

5 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

are you serious? I am really good in pull nostril hair :kiss: (my late papa) my nostril hairs are too .. few and soft :heart:

Of coz i m NOT serious la la la...tsk..uh oh

My problem now is.... *cut cut cut ... *

My problem now is too full bcoz of the buffet dinner...

• LOL 1

My problem? My job is hell on earth atm and I can't escape. I need to make it through the next couple months in order to put it on my resume as a good thing, rather than a bad. 

At least I have a 10 day paid vacation coming up?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

getting mad that tourist customers (or customers in general) keep telling me to throw away their Starbucks drink. I don't think I have ever asked a salesperson to do that in my life. Besides we can't throw away cups with liquid still in them. I just find that so rude.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

getting mad that tourist customers (or customers in general) keep telling me to throw away their Starbucks drink. I don't think I have ever asked a salesperson to do that in my life. Besides we can't throw away cups with liquid still in them. I just find that so rude.

take a deep breathe chingu.. inhale.. exhale.. :relieved: .. okey sometimes we feel like we want to slap people at work, and that is so normal :relieved: 

• LOL 1

Im sorry coz I hesitated for awhile and dont know how to do a proper reply.

@supergal99 Thank you for your kindness and for being the next person after @Lmangla to reached out to me. Im sorry cos Im a serious person (not entirely tho, at least especially not entirely with my family).

Have safe fly ( watch out for birds, trees, buildings, planes...anything high).

• LOL 2

*whisper super softly* 

My problem every now and then is :

No one takes me seriously

..wawawaaa... ottoke?? Nay juz joking:wacko:

(*wink* @dotonly ok ok chill don take me seriously ok?? Tks so much for yr kind understanding... )

*cough* excuse me i need go get something cool...:glasses:

2 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

No one takes me seriously

..wawawaaa... ottoke?? Nay juz joking:wacko:

yea that can be super frustrating @supergal99; it is one thing when people laugh with you but quite another when people are laughing at you and think of you as some cartoon. it can be quite hurtful especially because I have another side to me that is very serious and analytical. so it made me want to be very serious but you know that only made me very very stressed and even depressed. it felt like everything was such a mountain that I could not climb and made my migraines even worse. @dotonly ~ would say that it is good to be serious but also laugh when you can. life is already tough and so when there are those happy moments, we should take it and just laugh it out. not hold back on the laughter. :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ok my problem now is :

@Lmangla keeps confusing me hahaaaa:tongue:

Ok ok sorray Lmangla no offence intended.

Omo u sound really serious (tsk.. i mean it ..) ok chill .. yess.. totally understand the contradiction.:grimace:

Aw man i m not sure how to put it but yeah.. like Confucius said the key is --> balance. :blush: 

Ops.. I wanna say sorray to those who feel that my jokes are erhm... overboard *sigh* ottoke?? (I cant help it hahaaaa.. i m like this in RL)

:glasses:

Ok wait Lmangla so r u laughing at me or with me ??? Come answer me seriously *super cough* 

kekeke... @supergal99 ~ we have similar style of humour and so I laugh with you. hahahha.. don't worry. yea, it can be bothersome because I have two sides that are very contrast.

so when I meet people I don't know, I am very quiet and reserved but when I am with people I know, I can be quite funny. but like I shared earlier, I got hurt also when people didn't understand the two contrast sides. sometimes, people are so serious that they don't allow you to laugh and called me childish for being funny. when I was serious, some were like "umm, why you so quiet? why aren't you being funny?" but it was because they wanted some entertainment and that also hurt..  and yea, I get how @dotonly feels too -- sometimes being serious is seen as so boring and that hurts too ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

*phew!* @Lmangla ok great we belong to the same 'genre' hahaaa... :lol:

Wow .. i have alot to learn from u heeee:grimace:

*whisper* itz not easy to be humorous actually hahaa.. so we r like "limited edition" yeah! Sooo rare and precious ...:glasses:

Uh oh  uh oh... my problem now is :

I think I sound too "braggy"

*dum dum dum*

14 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Uh oh  uh oh... my problem now is :

I think I sound too "braggy"

*dum dum dum*

kekeke... you use sound effects and emoticons. so easy to know you are joking and not braggy. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

*whisper again* @Lmangla i think our problem now is :

We cant stop 'joking' erhm  i mean chatting... hahahaaa

Ok chill.. my boss staring at me...yap.. he is my problem now... ahhhhhh.... *ok boss...coming to 'hug' u*

:grimace:

kekeke... my problem right now is am too bored to work. hahahaha...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1