Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

YJ happily packing away, didnt knew that SH had walked in on her.....so she denied in packing or go elsewhere till SH went into her room and found the envelope and knew what was happening....

FW16_zpsmkaoya3f.png

YYJ was in the deals too since WH should have contacted him on this, not to mention that YYJ had always like WH i guess maybe out of the guys that YJ dated WH is the normal one :)

FW17_zpsojlvd5xr.png

however SH waited right outside the building for YJ, ended up he didnt stop her either and let her go her way

FW18_zpsyh0qjyoh.png

• Like 11

WH buying the whole department stores stuff for YJ lols :D and also the diving suit lols hahahaha i still remember that but screen caps is not as good as gif lols....i wonder how one make gif out of the livestream :D 

he was really proud when he show her the boot, and YJ was really happy with it.....he bought every single styles he just couldnt decide....

FW19_zpssnlib2f0.png

this was right after the funny scenes where YJ force herself right into the diving suit lols looking all pretty right? :D watch the re-run and u guys know what i meant :D

FW20_zpsgtvpgq1s.png

after playing in the water and playing around the sands, both of them sat down with the ramen, both honestly is really hungry cause you can see them diving into the ramen and enjoying it heartily :) 

FW21_zpsvusb0j7w.png

and enjoying the wonderful scenery of the sunsets together, in which later they itch together closer and continue to enjoy the scenery to it last light, sitting there and chatting together.....and me enjoying seeing our OTP finally together in the same FRAME!!!

FW22_zpshfi7ttiv.pngFW23_zpsqgplclyj.png

now the day event, we have the night event where both sitting down drinking wine together ((they must have thought and brought everything together, must be WH since they came in his car :D ))

FW24_zpshnq7z2ki.png

after that in which YJ got up and teaches WH how to dance but ended up falling into WH arms and then both just sway to the music that happen to play the moment YJ fall into WH arms :)

FW25_zpstoxtrlb1.png

to this song :D thanks to @ainkimura, @ktcjdrama i found it dearie :D 

just as it draw to the end.....

we have YJ presenting the rings of her parents to WH and viola our kiss :D

FW26_zpsfbgji5rk.pngFW27_zpslolgxyba.png

@Lmangla no more neck cringe yea :D

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

hahaha. You're faster than I'll ever be, @angelangie.

Here's my Episode 9 spoilers. 

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2018/11/28/fluttering-alert-spoilers-ep-9

See you later, alligator! About to eat dimsum!!!! Yumyum!  Looking forward to everything but the chicken feet. 

hey you are not that slow yourself u know lols....at least u can managed a blog ....me i dont even know how to start my own blog lols

pls no chicken FEET urghhhhh

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Preview does not look so good though

yea the preview really look like our OTP is up for another split? 

crying2 onion head

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

@angelangie Awesome re-recaps and screencaps! Thanks!!

That kiss at the end, still in my mind... Well, they haven't laid the mattress out to sleep yet... I wonder what will happen next after that tender kiss.... :ph34r::P

Glad you found the song. Seems like I've heard it before, but I'm just really terrible with songs, except the oldies ones :P then I might have a chance.

17 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

About to eat dimsum!!!! Yumyum!  Looking forward to everything but the chicken feet.

:lol: That's the first thing I order... It's my litmus test of a good dimsum place.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

It is like sweetness overload!!! The way WH looks at YJ is just heart melting.  OMG.  I want to have a man like that.  It is simple, but the impact is big! its like there's an arrow just gone through my heart! Swoon-worthy! LOL

Thank you for all the ones who posted the live recap!!! I love y'all!!! I'm at work and I couldn't watch, plus I won't be able to understand either. hahahaha.  I'm waiting for VIKI to finished the sub to watch it again, yeah I already watched it without subs...but it is soooo good!

This drama is just so refreshing! I love how YJ had the hunger strike, then she went on with binging.  LOL...I so love YEH! 

• Like 8

Thank u for the recap with pictures @angelangie! My curiosity has been satisfied sufficiently so I shall wait patiently for the subs. I don’t know if @ktcjdrama and I should subject ourselves to such heartache. It’s painful to have expectations about something and then to have them all crushed later on. @ktcjdrama you are very brave to have 3 ships going on. As for mine,

Spoiler

It’s Lee Joon and Jung So Min who were in Father is Strange together. They are a real life couple as of now.

@packmule3 I shall go read your blog post later! Love your detailed analysis. Reminds me of my school days when I had to do literature as an academic subject but I was always so bad at analysing. But I’m glad you are doing this because I love to read people’s thoughts on dramas that I enjoy. Oh, you should totally try chicken feet. You can tell if a dim sum place is good by their chicken feet. If you have a chance, you can try pig stomach soup as well? :relieved:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

It’s painful to have expectations about something and then to have them all crushed later on. @ktcjdrama you are very brave to have 3 ships going on. As for mine,

So I guessed correctly, but why are you burnt and hurting then? I thought your ship sailed? None of mine sailed yet....:(:D

I am not good in digging up and keeping update info, so I don't think I am capable to start a shipping thread and maintain it... but this Milk Couple made me come soooooooo close to starting one.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, lunchbox manila said:

Guys please watch YEH and CJM's interview in Viki FB! 

Have a great day! 

I did and it made me smile! Turns out CJM is a serious kind of person. Hahaha. 

I love the quiz segment, especially the drawing part. YEH was trying so hard that she made CJM smiled. Such cuties. 

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, Far^away said:

I did and it made me smile! Turns out CJM is a serious kind of person. Hahaha. 

I love the quiz segment, especially the drawing part. YEH was trying so hard that she made CJM smiled. Such cuties. 

any further tidbits? lols im in office so it hard to tune in :D 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

any further tidbits? lols im in office so it hard to tune in :D 

First they were introducing their characters... nothing new. Hahaha. 

They also talked about favourite scene from the drama. YEH talked about the beach scene, she loved it because the scene felt like a vacation. They surf, they hung out, they danced. As for CJM he liked their first meeting (car swap scene) because it can happened to actors he said. :sweatingbullets:

Then they moved on and talked about their chemistry and CJM went on and on about YEH’s charms in serious manner. YEH was sitting quietly listening with a small smile on her face. LOL she did say she was thankful for his compliments. 

When it was her turn, she basically repeats what he said about her but one that stands out the most is when she said CJM was actually very considerate and lovable. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

28 minutes ago, Far^away said:

First they were introducing their characters... nothing new. Hahaha. 

They also talked about favourite scene from the drama. YEH talked about the beach scene, she loved it because the scene felt like a vacation. They surf, they hung out, they danced. As for CJM he liked their first meeting (car swap scene) because it can happened to actors he said. :sweatingbullets:

Then they moved on and talked about their chemistry and CJM went on and on about YEH’s charms in serious manner. YEH was sitting quietly listening with a small smile on her face. LOL she did say she was thankful for his compliments. 

When it was her turn, she basically repeats what he said about her but one that stands out the most is when she said CJM was actually very considerate and lovable. 

nice to see them getting along :) CJM in the interview is really almost like what he is as WH....it is really so him :) 

• Like 6

Can I just say how amazing YEH looked in that wetsuit?  Cuz she did.

And when she stepped out in her "disguise", I think CJM, not WH, was the one laughing cuz his nose crinkled.

Anywayzzz, one thing I noticed (if I'm not wrong), I think they used a few lines from Goong when the girl was auditioning...  I found it cute and amusing... LOL 

:lol:

• Like 10

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

So I guessed correctly, but why are you burnt and hurting then? I thought your ship sailed? None of mine sailed yet....:(:D

I am not good in digging up and keeping update info, so I don't think I am capable to start a shipping thread and maintain it... but this Milk Couple made me come soooooooo close to starting one.

soooooooo much waiting for this ship  :lol::wub:

I start watching this show because of CJM
and then I fall in love with YEH 
and then I fall in love with CJM again ...

• Like 4
  • LOL 2