Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

8 hours ago, 36807D said:

My favourite scene of episode 3 was when Woo Hyun was eating alone and he recalled what Yoo Jung said at the breakfast table in episode 2.. When Yoo Jung ate a spoonful of rice and said 'yummy', he looked at her endearingly:wub:

agree. eating together is very romantic in every relationship.. specially for having breakfast together :wub: ..

I mean dinner will always be romantic but breakfast.. there's a warm feeling in having breakfast together :blush:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 8

10 hours ago, vegaspink said:

YYJ seems like a different person from the 2nd half of the 2nd episode til now.... She's much calmer...

Her quirkiness disappeared after her heartbreak....

I know right? I'm surprised they didn't drag it too.  YYJ has a good head on her shoulder.  Once she sees the real thing she didn't push it anymore.  The same time she knew herself and how she ask for help so she won't crumble.  I love the character development so early the series.  I can't wait to see episode 4!!!!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, rina04 said:

@sava2sava if her father did that...there is something in future heading our couple...my guess her father did something in fire accident that coz her mother died as to help young woo hyun...both her mother n woo hyun had in same place?? havent watched ep 3...dont know her father already mentioned or not.. 

whoa whoa whoa...I thought there were some connection with the fire when they are both suffered the same thing...then the firefighter who helped him was definitely a woman...could that be YYJ's mom? who saved him?  Oh woooowwww.

• Like 6

@oly40 You are the bomb!!! Thanks for those previous scenes!!! 

I'm freaking love this drama!:D:wub:

• Like 10

I really like how this is showing a more calm "real" romance between our leads. While there are a lot of dramatic things happening, I am enjoying how the leads seem very mature about the whole situation despite their differences. It makes me really root for them as neither one is a "jerk" but are clearly two people with a lot of hurt and baggage that needs healing. And with all the crazies that seem to be around, they are going to need each other.

As for WH not hugging/comforting YJ when she was crying...I think part of that is a culture difference and not a cold reaction. In the states, people hug/comfort strangers when they are upset no matter gender, but I hear in Asian countries, that doesn't generally happen except between two people who know each other really well or are in a relationship. He was actually being really respectful and thoughtful though by pulling the screen so that she had her privacy to cry and then encouraged her brother immediately to comfort her, as the brother could do so appropriately. Eventually when they get closer, I think he will actually comfort her himself.  <3 

• Like 18

I'm getting excited by the love development part between the two leads so far. They couldn't help but attracted to each other despite the "odd" circumstance. I think what will unite them in the end is that they share the same tragic past experience.

I really love the interaction between YEH & CJM every time they appear on screen. They're matching well in acting both for comedic or dramatic scenes. I think their scenes together will be memorable in the long run ^_^

• Like 14

I am very much satisfied with the way things are going in the drama. They are really great actors. I can't wait to see the upcoming episodes, but for now I will just be watching the previous episodes again and again and again coz I can't get over it. Super kilig!

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

yes is good !!:D yesterday was 2.018% and remember this drama is from different timeslot, (11pm) right now has the best ratings from MBN , its the first time that they have a drama with high ratings

• Like 11

I was right to stay with this drama, I love love the main couple. Aside that they look so beautiful together. 

The announcement scene reminded me of Notting Hill, which makes me all fluffy till now.

It was cute how the doctor looks so shy after the announcement and was walking hand in hand with YYJ. I was so giddy haha!

• Like 13

36 minutes ago, Syanzi Ana said:

Very good....cz this drama broadcast in MBN (cable tv) at 11.00 p.m nearly midnight

Woah what a weird time

• Like 6

13 hours ago, rina04 said:

@sava2sava if her father did that...there is something in future heading our couple...my guess her father did something in fire accident that coz her mother died as to help young woo hyun...both her mother n woo hyun had in same place?? havent watched ep 3...dont know her father already mentioned or not.. 

My thought is he saved him instaed of going to help his family 

• Like 6