Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

i would still recommend ppl to watch it and judge for themselves..

the drama has its shining moments and i agree with comments that FW is also heavy on family theme which i find heart warming. 

as well if you are a YEH and/or CJM fan it is a must watch because both delivered strong acting with the limited material that they have. YEH's scenes with her father even though short was really memorable, well executed, and hit the spot. Those scenes made me tear up even without subs.

i think that's where the frustration is coming from because there is so much talent and potential that was not fully utilized.

FW shall we say is more agape but could do with a little more eros. It is an acquired taste that is worth sampling.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

‘ I have never loved any drama as much as I love fluttering warning blah blah blah ‘ * vomit ^_^

My last thought I need to try play 1lie 3 true with this mess up drama so I can fell better about it  :D

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

This train wreck jump off the tracks around ep 10.. What a waste of time and still no subs 

I honestly lost interest when our heroine walked out after learning he was a chaebol’s son and proceeded to have a pity party for herself. It just turned me off really badly. All I can hear is Edna Mode saying “Go! Confront the problem. Fight!...”

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I honestly lost interest when our heroine walked out after learning he was a chaebol’s son and proceeded to have a pity party for herself. It just turned me off really badly. All I can hear is Edna Mode saying “Go! Confront the problem. Fight!...”

Me, too.  I quit watching right then.  I've just been hanging about to see how it all turns out.....and, alas, it has turned out badly.  At least they skipped the amnesia trope and the White Truck of Doom.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It feels like there was a switch in the writer after ep 9 cuz it all of a sudden went from a romcom to a family, daily drama.  Not only that but it's super odd how the main couple kept running into each other unexpectedly (while not yet in a relationship) in the first half of the drama to barely even meeting (when in love).

And please, do not blame to actors and do not create unnecessary speculations like YEH and CJM not getting along.....  Blame the script, not them.  They didn't write the script.  And I hate how people speculate that they don't get along just because they had little screen time together.... wasn't their choice... Evident in the BTS and the scenes that they are happy (together).

Again, this felt like a family drama in the end rather than the romcom....  And what I do like is that this drama is about being and finding good people...  I also like that in the end, WH found out that he was surrounded by good people, he just never had the chance to understand them until he met YJ.

The secondary characters probably loved this drama cuz they will usually not have as much screen time in other dramas as they do on this one.

While I was disappointed in how the drama went, I still do enjoy bits and pieces of this drama...  will rewatch those bits and pieces and will definitely rewatch the BTS..

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Thanks to all Love Alert fans in this forum,  i cannot avoid being sad + dissapointed cz they waste YEH & CJM time....talent....chemistry...and....many more.... 

I dont know what problem behind this drama but,  i hope both of them become stronger & more importantly they face it professionally... Did u notice CJM look more older if we compare to early eps ^^ hehehe..... 

I know it's hurt... But,  success is an achievement that comes after the failures..... 

Fighting Yoon Eun Hye & Chun Jung Myung!!!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@celebrianna  I mean do they concider this drama so bad that they won;t even bother to sub the last two episode.

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I mean do they concider this drama so bad that they won;t even bother to sub the last two episode.

This drama has always been the slowest to be subbed (or at least the slowest I've ever seen).  Usually the subs would be up by now even with the slow subbing but 15 and 16 are still raw on the sites that I use.

Fortunately, I'm not planning to watch it.  I'm just curious to see how long the subs will take.  It really has been very strange that it has been the odd drama out when it comes to subbing.

• Like 1

I think it was subbed faster for the first half of the drama? I noticed it was around episodes 10 that it got really slow. For some eps, the Wednesday episode was subbed even before the Thursday episode aired. But then again, I seldom watch k-dramas. So I wouldn’t know the norms or the average. 

And I’m still looking forward to watching the last two episodes though. Even though they might not sound that great, I find I do like watching it for the two leads and the melting of the iciness between the other supporting characters. I had such a wide grin after the meetings of the two mothers. Such easy banter was balm to all the earlier stupidity demonstrated by the different characters. Perhaps it did become a family drama towards the end but I liked that all these were driven by the leads. 

• Like 4

On 12/22/2018 at 12:56 AM, lunchbox manila said:

:) Great read. Thanks for sharing!

Hi, lunchbox manila each viewer has different taste. Packmule is gifted, good in words in expressing her tons of analysis and insights. She is talking about the symbolism of the beach scene to private wedding. I lurked here and respect each and everyone’s opinion. 

My friend, a Yeh fan (who is not lurking soompi) said she only want positive viewing of yeh’s Drama (we both have mentally taxing jobs, that’s why). Unlike me, she only watch dramas (including this)  with subs and told me it’s better. Again, viewers are different. I’m good at seeing the strength of dramas and movies whether Hollywood or not (Maybe, because I just want to enjoy). Since I also like european movies, Its okay with me if I have to discern dialogues to have better understanding). 

Lurkers here who have yet to watch Love Alert might be discouraged to watch this drama, right? While lurkers of packmule’s blog are mostly encouraged to watch the drama. My doctor friend is watching Love Alert because she is reading pacmule’s blog and she enjoy and giggles due to fluttering moments of the OTP  (It’s a  plus factor that the lead is a doctor like  her lol) 

I may be getting flak or insulted for still liking Love Alert but that’s life. I’m not a shipper but I will rewatch the drama during holiday and re-enjoy the OTP moments. They might say I’m wasting my time but it’s fine. Its about vantage points. That’s why I Like pacmule’s Blog. Oh I’m not saying this drama is great (i think, they are using inferior camera and lights so the leads do not look at their best and the production people are Just starting or inexperienced). People said Yeh and CJM look better in bts and in persons) but the drama is still fine with me (over all) Have a great day to everyone.

Nok, I also like the family theme but it will be better if they inserted more fluttering moments lol. 

I hope you can lurk packmule’s Blog. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, thistle said:

It really has been very strange that it has been the odd drama out when it comes to subbing.

Not really though, especially in this land of post-dramafever. At least it gets subbed! The awesome healing drama "EunJoo's Room" and "Top Star Yoo Baek" isn't even subbed! (Although, yeah, YooBaek's is fan subbed (the non-viki kind) and I applaud the effort but the subs are kinda questionable.) Plus, it's an MBN production and MBN isn't big. Even God's Quiz, on tVN takes 2 days to be subbed and this one is subbed by tVN international, the broadcasting station itself, so. 

And now's the holidays. The great unpaid subbers on Viki are probably spread thin. So be patient. It will happen. 100% subs, I mean.

• Like 6

Hi, I’ve been lurking here for quite sometimes reading everyones views on this drama. Am not very good in expressing myself in english but I need the sub for the last two episodes to move on. Anyways, I’ve rewatched this drama from the beginning while waiting for the sub. I love how the otp meet and how they come to love each other. It is really heart fluttering but towards the end it became less esp when KHJ became vicious. I stop in the middle coz I don’t like what I read about the ending. I would like to watch the last two episodes with sub so I can understand why they make the ending like that.

I been watching almost all YEH drama and never knew about CJM before but he is cute.....lol

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, alongbling said:

I would like to watch the last two episodes with sub so I can understand why they make the ending like that.

I still don't see subs on any of the sites that I use.  

Glad you joined up to talk with us!  I hope we will see you on other drama threads, too.  :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, thistle said:

Glad you joined up to talk with us!  I hope we will see you on other drama threads, too.  :)

Same here:tears: Why oh why?:huh:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, thistle said:

6 hours ago, peyutnduy said:

Same here:tears: Why oh why?:huh:

Me as well after struggling to find sub 

I find ep 15 full eng sub in YouTube & half eng sub for ep 16 - :D

• Like 2