Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

Recommended Posts

WH and YJ meeting at father's restaurant. Talking about HJM. Joo joined them. WH said he will do something about KHJ the next day. Father came with food for Joo and asked her to take care of her daughter. She then was told casually by YJ that he is her father...

 

WH and KHJ meeting. He told her something that took her by surprise.

 

WH and YJ in mother's garden. They're talking then suddenly YJ said, shall we end the dating and get married instead? WH shocked "neh?".... LOL..... still no kiss though...

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

As he was leaving he met WH by the street. WH asked why is he there. He said to meet YJ. And asked WH about KHJ.

 

HJM went to meet KHJ. KHJ angry at him. It's good that he returned the envelope to her, and walked away. Yay!!

 

finally he did something right :) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, angelangie said:

 

finally he did something right :) 

Yes, it's the sincere heart of YJ that moves him... and that is really why we love this couple, right... just that too many side plots that we don't see much of our couple in action showing care to people around them... Too much is going on that burdened their heart... all because of that KHJ....

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, it's the sincere heart of YJ that moves him... and that is really why we love this couple, right... just that too many side plots that we don't see much of our couple in action showing care to people around them... Too much is going on that burdened their heart... all because of that KHJ....

 

yes they really wish the best for those around them and really love them as they are....or whatever they are.....and they are ready to let go....

 

i find that ppl who learn to let go of thing have a better ways of living....they dont hold grudges and it is honestly easier to live on.....when u kept holding grudges it is hard to live freely....as your thought are all twisted insides....

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marriage proposal!

 

She asked him to marry her. (I think she said "Guruna leyeho?" It sounded like "Corona" so --- either she was inviting him to get married or drink Corona beer. lol. I'm delusional so I prefer wedding.)

 

DVlM2BJ.png

 

And he's speechless.

 

bN6B0f1.png

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Marriage proposal!

 

She asked him to marry her. (I think she said "Guruna leyeho?" It sounded like "Corona" so --- either she was inviting him to get married or drink Corona beer. lol. I'm delusional so I prefer wedding.)

 

it is a marriage proposal unnie....cause i can recognize the words 'Keok hun' not the exact spelling just the sounds for me :D 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm happy that the show has yet again added little twists and showed a flawed humanity that can be redeemed.

 

YYJ and Father's reconcillation was heartwarming. It was resolved because both parties humbled themselves. I like how YEH and JGS acted their parts. Although father and daughter made up you can still feel the awkwardness and tension between them which makes their reconcillation more realistic. Ep 13 and 14 father daughter scene made me cry (without subs).

 

HJM was a revelation. You can see that he is not purely bad because his heart was touched by YYJ's kindness.

 

YYJ standing by her namja, CWH after knowing his relationship with her father was a breath of fresh air. What they went through with the engagement annoucement definitely made them stronger.

 

I love that FW showed that love and kindness trump all without being cheesy or preachy. That in the end, those who are of good heart will triumph despite the odds.

 

I know that there are still turbulence along the way but I'm happy nonetheless.

 

p.s.

I'm a bit apprehensive with the marriage proposal because I feel they're not ready yet. I have to wait this one out.

 

No kiss?? even just a smack?? hek hek hek.. Aigoo PD-nim, i'm sure you can feel the exploding chemistry between YEH and CJM. The scarf scene was full of sexual tension that just a second made me want to turn away for fear that I'm looking at something so private and intimate. Great actors or natural chemistry? I don't know. You tell me.

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lunchbox manila said:

No kiss?? even just a smack?? hek hek hek.. Aigoo PD-nim, i'm sure you can feel the exploding chemistry between YEH and CJM. The scarf scene was full of sexual tension that just a second made me want to turn away for fear that I'm looking at something so private and intimate. Great actors or natural chemistry? I don't know. You tell me. 

Two times I waited for the kiss, both at the garden... then with the OST playing in the background as well... but didn't happen.... boooooo!! :tounge_xd: but at least we've got a marriage proposal, although I still don't know how it will play out next week...

  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

it is a marriage proposal unnie....cause i can recognize the words 'Keok hun' not the exact spelling just the sounds for me :D 

 

Phew!!! Thank you!! 

 

Image result for phew gif

 

I was thinking, "Omigawwwd, another drinking spree! What's wrong with this girl?

 

  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Two times I waited for the kiss, both at the garden... then with the OST playing in the background as well... but didn't happen.... boooooo!! :tounge_xd: but at least we've got a marriage proposal, although I still don't know how it will play out next week...

 

oh no kiss but hey deep stare :D  something to keep you guys going till next week :D 

 

FW034_zpsbph4zujs.png

  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

it is a marriage proposal unnie....cause i can recognize the words 'Keok hun' not the exact spelling just the sounds for me :D 

It's gyeol'hon actually..... Keok hun is from another language, meaning marriage as well ;)

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so when i log in.....what i seen first was conversation in between KHJ and WH's dad, and it didnt seems to be doing KHJ any good as whatever WH's dad dad said to her definitely is putting her on the edge & she left in a huff.......

 

FW001_zpswvoupcpo.png

 

after that which she proceeded to meet up with JM and offer him an envelope.....honestly this girl is really a disgrace....u can be born into the gutter but you dont have to do all the gutter works!!!

 

just leave the damn family......being part of a chaebol family is not everything! ((sorry my own thoughts)) 

 

FW002_zpsthnxznra.png

 

well JM came to meet up with YJ directly and whatever he said to her is not nice i guess :/ he seems to be very full of himself too....

 

FW003_zps2dpopjmx.png

FW004_zpsrkjmoeqv.png


i guess this is the moment where we need to bear and see 2 devil combine to be one....they always says.....your enemy's enemy is my friend

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

It's gyeol'hon actually..... Keok hun is from another language, meaning marriage as well ;)

 

thanks my dear.....

 

Keok-Hun - something along the lines of 'JieHun' was my interpenetration from Mandarin which had a very near sounds to it.....as sometimes i found some of the Korean pronunciation had a similarity to our Mandarin languages 

 

like 

 

ChinCha - ZhenDe - Really

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

thanks my dear.....

 

Keok-Hun - something along the lines of 'JieHun' was my interpenetration from Mandarin which had a very near sounds to it.....as sometimes i found some of the Korean pronunciation had a similarity to our Mandarin languages 

 

like 

 

ChinCha - ZhenDe - Really

Agree. I learned more vocabs by watching with Chinese subs. And especially after watching sagueks... :lol: the first drama I live recap was actually a saguek, can you believe that....

 

I think Keok-hun is Cantonese.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Agree. I learned more vocabs by watching with Chinese subs. And especially after watching sagueks...

I think Keok-hun is Cantonese.

 

 

in Cantonese it will sounds like 'Kik Fan' not Keok Hun.....Keok Hun will be sounding more towards Hokkien :D 

 

which is also carrying the same meaning 'Marriage' ;) 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the best parts for me is that YJ went to see her dad.....im touch with it....someone had to reach out first no matter what and i'm glad that it is YJ instead of the dad......through out the series....it is always YJ who propel forward :) she went with her heart in most of the things she did......and when she went to her dad....she didnt dare to glance or look at the dad directly and nothing else beat it as no matter whether she was looking at the floor or glaring at the dad.....

 

she took the first step.....ppl always says that first step is always the hardest however sometimes it is not that hard right? :) 

 

FW011_zpsb61moq4n.png

FW013_zpsy7yvrnkq.png

 

after that all will fall into place :)

 

FW014_zpspejxuomb.png

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so when i log in.....what i seen first was conversation in between KHJ and WH's dad, and it didnt seems to be doing KHJ any good as whatever WH's dad dad said to her definitely is putting her on the edge & she left in a huff.......

 

 

 

 

 

FW001_zpswvoupcpo.png

 

for a second, thought chairman was vacuuming and wondering why... turns out he is just playing mini golf...kekekek, think I need to check my brain... :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

for a second, thought chairman was vacuuming and wondering why... turns out he is just playing mini golf...kekekek, think I need to check my brain... :sweatingbullets:

 

Don't blame yourself.  The problem is caused by all those Dyson product placements that we always see so often in KDramas!  Honestly, when I saw him with a "stick" I thought Dyson.  :D  

  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×