Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

How long does it take to move on from a favorite series?? Clearly, 1 month is not doing it!

All the other series I am seeing feels like a rebound lol. I wish there are so many people who likes LBC so that I can speak all day about how much I like it. I was not like any of you guys here, who waited for LBC to air, I just found it.. By chance. Heh.

The scene where it totally grabbed my interest was this one..

tumblr_pjekq37DlP1y23j6po1_1280.jpg

Ae: Do you think I am too short? Everyone else is just taller than me. I never look at you and think you are not normal.

I can see Pete falling for this guy I thought then. #whypetelovesae

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

How long does it take to move on from a favorite series?? Clearly, 1 month is not doing it!

All the other series I am seeing feels like a rebound lol. I wish there are so many people who likes LBC so that I can speak all day about how much I like it.

To be honest, not long...the series has to grab me to the extent that I'll watch it twice...LS and MIR are two Thai series  that I'll go back to if I'm not watching a KD or CD...but mostly, when it's done...I'm done  or at least move to the fringe.. :joy:

Now if you want to talk LBC 24/7 then you need to go to twitter find somebody to follow and you'll get feeds from the universe about LBC.. go to fb if you want to say more than 40 words. LINE groups and chats will give you a closed circle of  400 + fans to talk with...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

How long does it take to move on from a favorite series??

If it is really favorite series then... it will never let you go.:D  If it's favorite series for now then probably 2-5 months depending of the level of how hooked you are.:D

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Do you think I am too short? Everyone else is just taller than me.

I really like him saying this. I mean this kind of phrase can be adjust to many other similar situations. Like "it's not only me who is different comparing to others, it's also everyone else are different comparing to me".

• Like 1

7 hours ago, deltos said:

but mostly, when it's done...I'm done  or at least move to the fringe.. :joy:
Now if you want to talk LBC 24/7 then you need to go to twitter find somebody to follow and you'll get feeds from the universe about LBC.. go to fb if you want to say more than 40 words. LINE groups and chats will give you a closed circle of  400 + fans to talk with...

Yeah I was like that too. But lbc is LBC for me. An Unprecedented territory heh.

Thanks for the outlets. I wished someone around me was interested as much. For me, both twitter and facebook, Interesting to lurk around but not interesting enough to involve. I am following the tweets for now and they have moved on from #aepete to #perthsaint

I like this account's posts. Most of them are so ROFL kind funny .

1 hour ago, aniola said:

"it's not only me who is different comparing to others, it's also everyone else are different comparing to me".

This one is much lovelier. You worded it beautifully, sounds that was the meaning behind it.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2018 at 8:31 PM, clon_105 said:

hhahahaahahah Make up.

I just hope it's not the definitive shoot for this sequence! My poor/lovely Plann, this pimple was visible onto some YT vids/pics of same period! Why they didn't film his other side? Hopefully Mean agreed to kiss you despite this unwanted spot! Love made us blind and i still support you! 

Spoiler

I don't understand what she is saying, but i guess, looking at his smile on his face, she is enough satisfied with P'New work. Just hope she didn't talk about Plan's pimple!

Hello everyone! Long time no see...

Just wanted to share some news if no one has shared them yet? I will admit I was lazy to go back a few pages...

anyways,

SAINT FIRED HIS MANGER!!!

I repeat

FIRED THAT PROBLEMATIC PERSON

soooo maybe a season 2????

I don't think we should take it as green light for waiting season2. And don't forget about Perth's managers, i thought half of fans considered them being "evil" ones.:lol:

• LOL 2

From BTS. This is so cute. I wish they kept it.:wub: (I guess they could if only Perth and Saint wasn't out of characters already.))

tumblr_pk4xhj92CG1x8jq0lo3_540.gif

• Like 3

Am very glad to know Perth recovered after his weak moment and restart the fm with the boys. As a good news never comes alone, i appreciate Saint quit his terrible manager, that let open a door for season 2. Never lost hope for!

• Like 1

5rJOhpX.jpg

I believe this world should be a fairer place than it is right now. Otherwise this game (Life) is not worth playing. Its disappointing that the real heroes who actually put up the fight are not visible to everyone. But they are there. They will make the world turn to see them. I trust in P'New. He is a true hero. He will overcome this.

• Like 1

Has there been any word on the English translation of the novel? I know the author mentioned something about it.

Also, it's so sad to hear that P'New ended up with a debt for a series that I thought must have generated a lot in revenues. It's definitely helped the actors gain a fandom base both domestically and internationally. I wish him the best of luck and hopefully  he can clear his debts. I know some fans tried to donate but he is refusing donations. He doesn't want them and that makes me respect him so so much. I think the DVDs for the show should be released soon and I hope it can help him pay off his debt. 

• Like 1

On 12/29/2018 at 6:48 PM, dramaandfood said:

5rJOhpX.jpg

With news like this, i better understand why there is no season 2! For now i have more than hope we will have it, it's just a question of time. I just hope it will be with same actors!

• Like 1