Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

1 minute ago, tiny06 said:

You're very welcome here. I'm new here too. I created my account weeks ago, in order to comment about LBC.

It's just my second BL series, so i can't answer your questions.

Seems like TinCan shippers are just getting bigger ^^.

I recommend you History 2 Crossing the Line, which I think is chinese. It's such a good BL series, is straight to the point, there's no much fillers, it's like 25 min per episode. 

I agree with Crossing The Line and it's from Taiwan. There's going to be a follow up movie but not sure exactly when. Probably 2019 sometime.:)

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I agree with Crossing The Line and it's from Taiwan. There's going to be a follow up movie but not sure exactly when. Probably 2019 sometime.:)

There will be a CTL movie in 2019 and two new HIStory drama's.:)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, deltos said:

There will be a CTL movie in 2019 and two new HIStory drama's.:)

Thanks. I forgot about the 2 new history dramas. :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tiny06 said:

You're very welcome here. I'm new here too. I created my account weeks ago, in order to comment about LBC.

It's just my second BL series, so i can't answer your questions.

Seems like TinCan shippers are just getting bigger ^^.

I recommend you History 2 Crossing the Line, which I think is chinese. It's such a good BL series, is straight to the point, there's no much fillers, it's like 25 min per episode. 

Idk what I see in TinCan haha. The relationship seems very peculiar and wouldn’t really happen. But also, it’s something that seems predictable in a sense. I think it’s because of Tin’s background and how much he needs someone like Can makes me love their relationship. 

Will definitely check out your recommendation as I wait for the next episodes of LBC. I started a week ago and finally caught up yesterday :( 

• Like 4

I just started watching Love by chance accidentally when i was watching some YT videos.   I am not into BL stories.  I watched irresistable love, chinese drama both seasons.  It was good and decent.  so i got addicted and started watching LBC. 

OMG, Perth and Saint are so cute.  I am only on ep.5.    I like Pond so very much.  He is so witty and get beaten/scolded by Ae everytime.  :lol:

Is it a series with different stories with difference leads???? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, tahkotin said:

Idk what I see in TinCan haha. The relationship seems very peculiar and wouldn’t really happen. But also, it’s something that seems predictable in a sense. I think it’s because of Tin’s background and how much he needs someone like Can makes me love their relationship. 

For me, its Tin's change of personality after knowing Can. It is dramatic and it usually doesnt happen in real life. I like their relationship for its novel-like hate before love kind of story. 

7 hours ago, pad-hari said:

I just started watching Love by chance accidentally when i was watching some YT videos.   I am not into BL stories.  I watched irresistable love, chinese drama both seasons.  It was good and decent.  so i got addicted and started watching LBC. 

OMG, Perth and Saint are so cute.  I am only on ep.5.    I like Pond so very much.  He is so witty and get beaten/scolded by Ae everytime.  :lol:

Is it a series with different stories with difference leads???? 

I am happy whenever a new person joins the LBC forum and appreciates this series. (If I could, I would start campaigning to make everyone I know to watch this series. :lol:) Things get more interesting after ep 5. Continue watching. Heh.

Yes it has different couples with different stories all happening in the same college. I think this is the only series where I am interested in this many couples Lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, tahkotin said:

Will definitely check out your recommendation as I wait for the next episodes of LBC. I started a week ago and finally caught up yesterday :(

I suggest you also watch Love Sick. It's two seasons and you can find the BL cut on Youtube. It's hard to find the full episodes in english sub for me. Don't know if anyone has a secret account they can give a link to. I always recommend LS because it's like the best intro to BL there is imo. Just the right balance of fluff and angst with  the BL couple as main. Most shows have them as side couples. 

Um, Together With Me season 1 if you want to graduate. My Tee and Kiss me again is good for middle ground. These are just the Thai ones. The Entire HIStory series is good imo. So the season 1 which has 4 episodes in each and the season 2 also had Right or Wrong which is my personal favorite. I like that they are making a movie for Crossing The Line because it felt a bit unfinish to me but it was still great.

If you want fluff then the original 2Moons is still good. Thought the drama that's going on with it right now is a mess. I'm trying to think of more. Um Advance Bravely thought they made that a bromance and Counter Attack though same situation. 

Oh! My Bromance the series and the movie. Water Boyy the Movie is way better than the series. Um and SOTUS, both seasons. That should keep you going for a while.

• Like 4

They are just adorable together.^_^

tumblr_pheupu4UVD1xgwoumo9_400.giftumblr_pheupu4UVD1xgwoumo10_400.gif

This almost running couple on the backgroud always distract me from TinCan.:lol:

tumblr_phbp7nH7Fv1qbri83o3_400.gif

1 hour ago, readlire92 said:

Can't wait for Ep13 :):)

Oooooh, teasing again.B)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I suggest you also watch Love Sick. It's two seasons and you can find the BL cut on Youtube. It's hard to find the full episodes in english sub for me. Don't know if anyone has a secret account they can give a link to. I always recommend LS because it's like the best intro to BL there is imo.

@tahkotin  To that I might add Make it Right 1 & 2.  including LBC...they are all connected by actors, music, editors, directors and goldfish.  

Actually, Counter Attack was not a bromance...it  got edited but it's still BL not bromance...You must have forgotten the kiss in the park...LOL

This guy has all of season 2 of LS

Spoiler

This guy has all the seasons 1 & 2.  He edited them together in three hours blocks of episodes and they are subbed. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, deltos said:

Actually, Counter Attack was not a bromance...it  got edited but it's still BL not bromance...You must have forgotten the kiss in the park...LOL

Who could forget that. That's also when he was squeezing his "derriere" if my memory i correct. Also the kisses in the apartment. Can't forget them.:)

• LOL 3

18 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Who could forget that. That's also when he was squeezing his "derriere" if my memory i correct. Also the kisses in the apartment. Can't forget them.:)

You say it so nicely...Princess that you are...much better than " grabbing his a*ss...:joy:  Yes the apartment..and of course the

"punishment". ( I actually have the rehearsal BTS of that scene which didn't make it..but Ma's got nothing over QingYu. )

11 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I need to remember and get more lip balm later today! :D

Hide contents

That was amazing...would love to see them in a series...lip guy reminds me of KK...he's got the same arrogance !

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

You say it so nicely...Princess that you are...much better than " grabbing his a*ss...:joy:  Yes the apartment..and of course the

"punishment". ( I actually have the rehearsal BTS of that scene which didn't make it..but Ma's got nothing over QingYu. )

That was amazing...would love to see them in a series...lip guy reminds me of KK...he's got the same arrogance !

I was going to type that, but i thought i would be nice this morning. :innocent: 

I agree with you. I also wish they would produce and show more commercials like that. They're a lot of fun to watch. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I suggest you also watch Love Sick. It's two seasons and you can find the BL cut on Youtube. It's hard to find the full episodes in english sub for me. Don't know if anyone has a secret account they can give a link to. I always recommend LS because it's like the best intro to BL there is imo. Just the right balance of fluff and angst with  the BL couple as main. Most shows have them as side couples. 

Um, Together With Me season 1 if you want to graduate. My Tee and Kiss me again is good for middle ground. These are just the Thai ones. The Entire HIStory series is good imo. So the season 1 which has 4 episodes in each and the season 2 also had Right or Wrong which is my personal favorite. I like that they are making a movie for Crossing The Line because it felt a bit unfinish to me but it was still great.

If you want fluff then the original 2Moons is still good. Thought the drama that's going on with it right now is a mess. I'm trying to think of more. Um Advance Bravely thought they made that a bromance and Counter Attack though same situation. 

Oh! My Bromance the series and the movie. Water Boyy the Movie is way better than the series. Um and SOTUS, both seasons. That should keep you going for a while.

I think I have graduated.. I have seen all of these. Now.. my degree please.. 5.gif

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

I think I have graduated.. I have seen all of these. Now.. my degree please.. 5.gif

Ha !  Those are the introductory 101 courses...:tounge_xd:  Here ya go..when you can reach the top 25...you can graduate and note there are some that didn't even make this list -
https://www.listchallenges.com/asian-bl

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I was going to type that, but i thought i would be nice this morning. :innocent:

Oh honey ...be yourself morning, noon, and of course, night:phew:

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

Oh honey ...be yourself morning, noon, and of course, night:phew:

Ok. A princess never argues with the queen.  :D

• LOL 4

9 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Ok. A princess never argues with the queen.  :D

Speaking of Princess...

Spoiler

did you know the trailer is out for #Friendzone with Singto ?  I have the Singto cuts..and Princess is all grown up !! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, deltos said:

Speaking of Princess...

Hide contents

did you know the trailer is out for #Friendzone with Singto ?  I have the Singto cuts..and Princess is all grown up !! :joy:

Yea, I need to watch it. I hear some fans are not happy because Krist isn’t in it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

33 minutes ago, deltos said:

Ha !  Those are the introductory 101 courses...:tounge_xd:  Here ya go..when you can reach the top 25...you can graduate and note there are some that didn't even make this list -
https://www.listchallenges.com/asian-bl

Woah There is a LIST seriously.. I love it. Thank you master. Wait for my grad day. grad33.gif

Edit: The poster for Red wine in dark night looks good. But the tag says extreme violence. I am going to try watching.

• LOL 2