Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

3230 @yoop3230
SuivreSuivre @yoop3230
Plus

Saint’mom retweet ”from my 10 years experience I can tell you that They’re already in relationship. They aren't hiding, They just act as nothing happened.” #PerthSaintSation

Dv_6SvfV4AYyLDO.jpg
08:05 - 3 janv. 2019

Can we believe it, Perth/Saint is real?
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, mjsistar said:

Hi, is it known wether we'll get a 2nd Season or not?

There were rumors about possibility of s2, but last time when P'New was asked about it he said "NO!". So better not think about s2. If something will change we'll know.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2019 at 10:18 PM, aniola said:

There were rumors about possibility of s2, but last time when P'New was asked about it he said "NO!". So better not think about s2. If something will change we'll know.

Okay thank you. That's devastating, I've heard  it's been quite successful but the director ended up with a huge debt he has to pay off? Or what's the reason? I've read several rumours, one a homophobic compamy, smth with PeteAe mangers and so on.

We never says never, if S2 have to exist, it is possibly with another director than P'New! Just hope with same actors! 

P'New ended with 1.000.000bath debt (about 27.700€) and manager's problems create disenchantment, and he was the only one to manage this troubles. It is easy to understand he's not yet ready for S2. Only time heals the wounds (health or money), so we must be patient!  My little finger says we'll see it one day and it never fails!

3 hours ago, doumeki said:

What is this?? :hushed::hushed:t

This is a clip from an event for CathyDoll ( a cometic company that took place yesterday or day before depending on your side of the world) It's really a TVC  ( television commercial for this event )
Here is a twitter link...turn the volume down..and don't fall ded as many have:joy: although recovery is possible...

• Like 5

On 1/24/2019 at 5:42 PM, deltos said:

This is a clip from an event for CathyDoll ( a cometic company that took place yesterday or day before depending on your side of the world) It's really a TVC  ( television commercial for this event )
Here is a twitter link...turn the volume down..and don't fall ded as many have:joy: although recovery is possible...

:love: I need this clip in HD hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

47 minutes ago, doumeki said:

:love: I need this clip in HD hahahahaha

That is/was the best copy so far...I'm sure somebody has it in HD and will post it !  Although this was a video of a video...it might not get any clearer unless CathyDoll releases the original...one can only hope !:joy:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, deltos said:

And here's another one...

Thank you so much :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

And so my friends....The TharnType story from the LBC Universe is happening.... Meet Gulf( Type )  and Mew (Tharn ) Congrats to both them...LBC lives on in another novel !

and the scene that made it happen in the audition
dyplyohuuaat-m_.jpg

and if you forget the connections here the map again

Spoiler

screen-shot-2018-09-05-at-8-16-54-pm.png

• Like 4

Different version of the clip for the song. Gift from P'New for voting (so hard:lol:) for AePete in LineTV-award.

I felt such warmness watching it. Kind of reminded me again how i love(d) the series.^_^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The MV is bringing back the fond memories of LBC I had. And the song, I am sure even the international fans know it by heart by now. Wished they added the lyrics of the song in English. I liked 2 scenes that P'New used.

This one..

tumblr_pmavv5d7bK1y23j6po3_540.png

It looks like Pete is moving in for a kiss lol.

tumblr_pmavv5d7bK1y23j6po1_540.png

These close-up shots are more beautiful. Perth and Saint are seriously good actors. They just have to look at each other and I know there is true love in the world Ha.

With just a short MV, made me want to see LBC again (when I have watched a gazillion times already :joy:)

I liked Tum-Tar's hug.. Seems sweet in the MV. Thank you P'New for all the close-up shots of the kisses heh.

tumblr_pmavv5d7bK1y23j6po2_540.png

You are making it hard.. Let me let you go LBC..

• Like 2

On 1/26/2019 at 3:27 AM, deltos said:

That is/was the best copy so far...I'm sure somebody has it in HD and will post it !  Although this was a video of a video...it might not get any clearer unless CathyDoll releases the original...one can only hope !:joy:

Hi

Not yet found HQ/HD:bawling: so have read complete vid is not accessible if you don't have code. Still have to wait.

But try this:

https://

It killed me by laugh and boys are so cute!

ps: it is eng sub

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

Hi

Not yet found HQ/HD:bawling: so have read complete vid is not accessible if you don't have code. Still have to wait.

But try this:

https://

It killed me by laugh and boys are so cute!

ps: it is eng sub

Hey there !! How are ya ?  Thanks ! I hadn't seen this one yet. 

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 2:07 AM, deltos said:

Hey there !! How are ya ?  Thanks ! I hadn't seen this one yet.

Hi i'm glad that thread is not (yet) dead! There was so much traffic before so now it is great to be able to walk safely on the middle of the road. So quiet!!! I patiently wait season 2 (have re-re-watch MIR, Please, LS s1+2, and i delay to rewatch LBC! I still not yet subscrib to social media, but i visit some twitter dedicated LBC for maintain contact with the boys. Have just got YT Perth Voter run vid 1-2-3 (unfortunately without eng sub), will watch tomorrow. 

Say hello to all true LBC serie's lovers!

• Like 3