Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

21 hours ago, deltos said:

I LMAO when I read this...then I saw this pic today...:lol:

Reveal hidden contents

messageimage_1542316447505.jpg

He looks totally different. I love the look. :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

He looks totally different. I love the look. :)

Has gone from cute to Hawt AF...yasssss !

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

On 11/15/2018 at 5:22 PM, deltos said:

I LMAO when I read this...then I saw this pic today...:lol:

Hide contents

messageimage_1542316447505.jpg

OMG that side profile. I blinked for a second and was like who is she before I was like OMG my baby Captain!!! I was so ashamed of myself for not realizing. He looks divine.

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

OMG that side profile. I blinked for a second and was like who is she before I was like OMG my baby Captain!!! I was so ashamed of myself for not realizing. He looks divine.

Shame Shame ...he has manned up quite nicely:joy:

• Like 1

Spoiler
1 hour ago, aniola said:

Can's like "I cant believe I am being the third wheel for the first time in my life" Lol. This will be one of the best animated face recently.

1 hour ago, aniola said:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, aniola said:

tumblr_pi6rmueCy51x8jq0lo2_540.gif

ROFL. Perth's clueless face, is how I was.. When I first saw this clip. Ha. I thought "How is he going to end this statement??" Lol.

Regarding fanservice, though I have heard this term a lot, I did not really get the meaning.So I searched for it and this is what I got..

Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience.

By this definition, the dramas, series and movies and even political campaigns (!) are all fanservice only. It is confounding that people use it (most often than not) for belittling a good off-screen chemistry alone. Yeah I feel the term is degrading the actors a little and also the preference of the audience. :(

Whenever I see tweets saying "its just a fanservice", I only think "Yeah I am their fan and I like their service and thats enough for me"

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

27 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Yeah I feel the term is degrading the actors a little and also the preference of the audience. :(

I'm not using this term in negative way. I know some fans don't like word "fanservice" because it makes them feel like it means that actors are faking all good interaction what they show. But i don't see it that way. I just always remember that this is part of their working life. Also they know what will make fans happy so they tease and make jokes. And i believe that actors get from fans many possitive emotions too.

So for me it's more about sticking to reality then about making good off-screen chemistry look less sincere.

54 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Whenever I see tweets saying "its just a fanservice"

For me it's usually means that person just expected something different from what he got in reality.

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

Yeah I am their fan and I like their service and thats enough for me

Well, yeah, for me it's true. I'm fan, l "eat" all their cuteness what they're giving us, and what more can i ask for.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, aniola said:

I'm not using this term in negative way.

I knew you meant it in the good way. :) There was nothing negative with how you used it.

(Just I came across some twitter comments today. They were appalling and was stuck in my mind. When I saw fanservice, it reminded me of the tweet and I only wanted to say about that.)

39 minutes ago, aniola said:

For me it's usually means that person just expected something different from what he got in reality.

Yeah I thought so too. They are doing CP events with such awesome chemistry to boot. I dont get what more they want for complaining like this.

41 minutes ago, aniola said:

Well, yeah, for me it's true. I'm fan, l "eat" all their cuteness what they're giving us, and what more can i ask for.

Yes This is the first time I am following actors from Bl series. I am excited with these little things like events, that are keeping me occupied till I find my next good series.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

es This is the first time I am following actors from Bl series. I am excited with these little things like events, that are keeping me occupied till I find my next good series.

And well, as a good fan - you have to get the goods...you need a T-Shirt to wear proudly to show your love and support for LBC...:phew: It's more than combing IG Twit FB Weibo Billibilli for all things related to your fandom.  Ya gotta plunk down some dollars to be a " real " fan...
( so they say):joy:

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, deltos said:

.you need a T-Shirt to wear proudly to show your love and support for LBC..

I believe in parallel universe, but in none I see myself doing that.. :joy: I will be buying the novel though. Heh.

Regarding their 1st couple FM today, its like they wanted to coordinate everything to Blue-Pink (even their tumblers and PS letters on the screen) Lol. Maybe they tried a bit much to assure the fans that its #pinson and not #sonpin :lol:. But what they dont realize is, even with all the pink draped around saint, I cant help thinking it is team #sonpin Lol. It has been daaaays since LBC ended ( if you ask me, I will say " It has been 84 years Lol), I have come out of my Ae-Pete wonderland now. (I dont know if it makes any sense.. but.) when I see saint and perth, my mind cannot process that these two only played the characters of Ae-Pete Lol. And Saint.. How did he suppress all this manliness.?? Also his voice he used for Pete is very much sweeter than his original voice.. Honestly, it was his voice and Ae's eyes that made me fall down this rabbit hole of LBC. I swear, if one can get electricity from water, wind and sun, it is also possible from Ae's electric stares. Lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

On 11/18/2018 at 4:08 PM, deltos said:

you need a T-Shirt to wear proudly to show your love

Every time i become fan of movie/series/musical i want t-shirt or something but never buy one.:D

On 11/18/2018 at 4:08 PM, deltos said:

Ya gotta plunk down some dollars to be a " real " fan...

Sometimes it amazes me how much money some fans (especially chinese ones) are willing to spend.:ph34r:

On 11/18/2018 at 3:50 AM, dramaandfood said:

They are doing CP events with such awesome chemistry to boot. I dont get what more they want for complaining like this.

There is always something, some people just like to complain.:D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I cant help joining the team #sonpin Lol.

Yeyeh!:thumbsup::tounge_wink:

But Perth really tryed. I'm almost ready to say it was SonPin=PinSon today.:lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aniola said:

But Perth really tryed. I'm almost ready to say it was SonPin=PinSon today.:lol:

Yes with all the flying kisses, the sudden grabs and he tried his best to lift him too. (surprising with Saint being so calm and composed with him doing all that Lol.). Perth will be hitting the gym with Saint's comment today "I am heavy?" Ha. But I think perth eats very little and tired with his schedule, thats whats making him weaker. Also maybe vying for a six pack like Saint :lol:. Yesterday after the fans all went like #pinson, I sensed Saint gave up a little today (when he said that he is alright as long as they are together). But with those gazillion times he princess-carried Perth (he should let Perth catch a little breath in between Lol At one point I noticed, Perth was like "where am I?" and Saint went in for one more time Ha.) and with mostly perth looking for Saint for answering the questions and also maturity wise, I am leaning a bit more towards #sonpin.

Saint's mother has gotta be one of the best mom. Here Keng is saint's manager I think (correct me if I am wrong).

• Like 2

he tried his best to lift him

I wish Perth stoped doing this. Saint really is too heavy for him. Better for him to try again 1-2 year later maybe. And do not forget to work out in the meantime.)) And sleep and eat well too.

Saint's mother has gotta be one of the best mom.

It's great that she're making jokes like this.:D Always fun to see parents to do a little fanservice too.

Regarding Saint's mom: i was very touched by scene of respect (i guess i can call it like this) on Saint's first fanmeet when he bowed to her and said many thankful and good words to her.

• Like 2