Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

29 minutes ago, SaQaroz said:

Not sure it's been posted already but the KK/Techno spin-off was confirmed today on Twitter!

Still waiting to see how it's gonna turn between them in the actual show to decide how I feel about the news :phew:

I read that early this morning on FB; they got the info from a person on Twitter. I'm still waiting to hear that from a primary source. I have yet to see that news quoted by anyone else besides those two. Although I did see the words movie format not series...So I'm hedging my bet until " official" info surfaces...<_<

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, deltos said:

I read that early this morning on FB; they got the info from a person on Twitter. I'm still waiting to hear that from a primary source. I have yet to see that news quoted by anyone else besides those two. Although I did see the words movie format not series...So I'm hedging my bet until " official" info surfaces...<_<

Yes that's safer in this case. I thought it was official, it's been published on a usually reliable source on Facebook but I wouln't be surprised if it was fake news either.

• Like 1

I"M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO KENKLA/TECHNO 

for some reason they are the most interesting pairing to me aside from Ae/Pete (even with the whole drunken sex thing, which I am not judging until I see it)...I like the idea of a cunning not so nice younger guy going after his best friend's  simple-minded older brother-often it's always a student-teacher scenario in BLs where we get the age difference or the neighbors, but I don't remember seeing any BL where a friend actually gets help from the younger brother to get older brother to fall for the friend. The two make a very scary duo! LOL... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

If be honest i don't really understand why did someone come up with idea about spin-off in the first place? I mean what for is such separation? I would prefer to hear the good news about s2 where each couple just will have equal screentime, or where main focus can be changed from AePete to KK/No (or other couple). 

• Like 3

So once again, my hope of watching it live is foiled :bawling:.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I mean it's not like there is some planned meeting or trip or something. It's always some random unexpected event. I'm taking next Friday off just so I can finally see it live. Even Dee texted me, he's watching it and I'm just like, I don't want to talk to you right now. Ugh!

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, aniola said:

If be honest i don't really understand why did someone come up with idea about spin-off in the first place? I mean what for is such separation? I would prefer to hear the good news about s2 where each couple just will have equal screentime, or where main focus can be changed from AePete to KK/No (or other couple). 

Well even though 4 couples are in this series, technically this series should have only had AePete and TinCan if we go by the novels so maybe that is the rationale behind the thinking here. Maybe they are now trying to structure it closer to the novels. Or maybe the spin off will introduce TypeTharn who will then get their own series. Jeez, Mame really has a lot of books to cover. And the spinoff doesn't have to be long after all. A spinoff could be like 6 episodes or 8 even. We can see how KK fell in love with Techno and how they progress to the point where we met them and beyond.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

So once again, my hope of watching it live is foiled :bawling:.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I mean it's not like there is some planned meeting or trip or something. It's always some random unexpected event. I'm taking next Friday off just so I can finally see it live. Even Dee texted me, he's watching it and I'm just like, I don't want to talk to you right now. Ugh!

I wouldn't worry because the " tasty" scenes are deleted in the live...you have to wait for the links...like the bathtub wasn't live...

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, deltos said:

I wouldn't worry because the " tasty" scenes are deleted in the live...you have to wait for the links...like the bathtub wasn't live...

:lol:

Really? Well in that case, no complaints here.

• Haha 2

Ooooh, so many moments in this episode. I just don't have enough words.:rolleyes:

- Tin/Can of course. I'm just enjoying their interactions.

- Once again we see what amazing and mature guy Pond is. It was really good and right words about respecting his own girlfriend.

- I think AePete&PondChaAm double date, if they ever will have one, would be very cute and hilarious.

- Maybe it will become the thing between Tin and Pete? - Hi, Tin. - Hi, Pete, will you date me? - *sigh*No. - Ok, let's go.:D It was so funny when Lemon shipped them.

- In bath-scene all i can see it's how small the bath is for both of them. But i guess it's good thing since they can sit closer.^_^

- Friendship: nice moments with ChaAm and Pete, Ae and Can, Good and Can. Also Techno and Can, Techno and Champ.:)

- I always glad to see Pete's mom.

- Last scene: roles are changed. Ae is looking on DayLi and Pete like Pete use to look on him and Chompoo.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, aniola said:

- Last scene: roles are changed. Ae is looking on DayLi and Pete like Pete use to look on him and Chompoo.

Do you think Ae can be jaelous of her? He knows that pete is gay.. i can't understand his feelings in that scene!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

Do you think Ae can be jaelous of her? He knows that pete is gay.. i can't understand his feelings in that scene!

I can. Sometimes jealousy doesn't need a logical explanation. Obviously nothing is going to come of it, but Ae's blood pressure seems to go up a few points when anyone even looks like getting close to Pete. The stronger their relationship becomes that will start to disappear.

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, aniola said:

Ooooh, so many moments in this episode. I just don't have enough words.:rolleyes:

- Tin/Can of course. I'm just enjoying their interactions.

- Once again we see what amazing and mature guy Pond is. It was really good and right words about respecting his own girlfriend.

- I think AePete&PondChaAm double date, if they ever will have one, would be very cute and hilarious.

- Maybe it will become the thing between Tin and Pete? - Hi, Tin. - Hi, Pete, will you date me? - *sigh*No. - Ok, let's go.:D It was so funny when Lemon shipped them.

- In bath-scene all i can see it's how small the bath is for both of them. But i guess it's good thing since they can sit closer.^_^

- Friendship: nice moments with ChaAm and Pete, Ae and Can, Good and Can. Also Techno and Can, Techno and Champ.:)

- I always glad to see Pete's mom.

Your guess is correct with the bath. You don't want a very large bath where one guy is sitting at one end and the other guy is sitting at the other. Where's the fun in that. 

I loved the entire bath scene, and found it really funny when Pete said to Ae "don't rub it". :joy:

I need to talk to Buddha later to get rid of my impure thoughts. :P

• Haha 6

28 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

Do you think Ae can be jaelous of her? He knows that pete is gay.. i can't understand his feelings in that scene!

It's just Ae's look reminded me of the way Pete looked on Ae and Chompoo during studying-english-scene. I'm not sure I was or wasn't be thinking about jealousy. Maybe it's just new for Ae to meet someone of Pete's friends since they are from completely different... *i can't find the right word, but i think you understand what i mean*. (Tin is the only one he knows.) And he don't sure how to behave himself with DayLi.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Really? Well in that case, no complaints here.

I was watching the live with a few guys this morning..and we kept wondering where was the bath...when the links hit which seemed to be in a matter of minutes...bam !!  There it was...so based on what appears to becoming down the road...stick to the links so you'll get every drop of LBC !:lol:

38 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

Of course he can be jealous. Someone shows up and appears to be encroaching on his territory  - it's a natural instinct. And while he's not an only child,, the gap between him and his sibling is great enough to where he might as well be...only children don't share and don't touch my stuff.  :lol: And remember, Pete's concerns were based on the fact the Ae is str8.  So a girl coming into the pic is/was a concern for him.

24 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Your guess is correct with the bath. You don't want a very large bath where one guy is sitting at one end and the other guy is sitting at the other. Where's the fun in that. 

I loved the entire bath scene, and found it really funny when Pete said to Ae "don't rub it". :joy:

Lot's of fun....in a bigger bath !  The dialog was funny....like dude, why do you think you're here...LOL
Might as well start a list and talk to Buddha all at once - there may be more impure thoughts to come..so enjoy them before you get rid of them:joy:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, deltos said:

Lot's of fun....in a bigger bath !  The dialog was funny....like dude, why do you think you're here...LOL
Might as well start a list and talk to Buddha all at once - there may be more impure thoughts to come..so enjoy them before you get rid of them:joy:

I loved the dialog. It was funny without being crude and exactly what was needed for that scene. Having 2 guys naked in a bath and just having Ae ask Pete if he could wash his hair, without the extra dialog wouldn't have worked. At least not for me. 

I always have impure thoughts, that why i have a statue of Buddha on my bedside table. :P

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Especially after these BTS of the bathtube scene! :P

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Haha 1