Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

I hope they are the tiger shrimp they are sending...the little pink one are only good for salad...

Well you can always unwrap a hot 밤고구마 the affect will prolly be the same:rolleyes:

That's true. Kims wondering why i'm looking at him out of the corner of my eye. :joy:

• LOL 1

45 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know and I hope the guys love shrimp. I can see a lot of fans sending them a LOT of shrimp as a gift. :joy:

I can't even unwrap a shrimp as i'm allergic to them. I'm such a sad Korean. :bawling:

Your not the only one actually. I can't eat any seafood from a shell. Not even clams or conch (lambie) which is very popular here too. If your a sad Korean, then I'm a pathetic island girl :expressionless:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Apparently there is an English translation of the novel (s) happening. The author is working on finding a publisher so they say. Well so far, it's been mostly imagination...and considering experience ...limited imagination:joy:.

But self publishing is a thing... What if the English publisher says no... It can happen... 2Moons still hasn't put out their novel and I heard they were working on a publisher too...the year before... I suddenly feel concerned. I actually really want to read most of her books.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

But self publishing is a thing... What if the English publisher says no... It can happen... 2Moons still hasn't put out their novel and I heard they were working on a publisher too...the year before... I suddenly feel concerned. I actually really want to read most of her books.

Well,  I wouldn't compare 2M to LBC...2m was and still is  a hot mess:lol: not to mention you can find a fully translated copy of the 3 books for 2M online.  I'm sure with all the hype this is getting...she might not have the same kind of problems and if what I tried to read withTinCan is indicative of the kinda of translations out there...I'll wait until something comes from a publisher.:glasses: Although the chapters I read  back in May were translated with perfection...don't know who it was and the site is gone...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Your not the only one actually. I can't eat any seafood from a shell.

I don't eat any seafood too, but not because i'm allergic or something, i just don't like it, it doesn't look tasty to me at all. :ph34r:

• LOL 2

Well...it's almost time....thousands maybe hundreds of thousands of fans all  sitting around their tv's laptops, and phones...waiting to see two guys,  as a fan on another forum said " do it " :joy: 

Anyway...I know that this was posted as a  Episode 9 Starter Pack:

Spoiler

messageimage_1538741868509.jpg

But for those who can't use that pack and in the pursuit of gender equity. I share with you ( just received this) 

Episode 9 Starter Pack #2.  

Spoiler

s__3055618.jpg

Nothing like choices.....happy viewing !

• LOL 5

44 minutes ago, deltos said:

Well...it's almost time....thousands maybe hundreds of thousands of fans all  sitting around their tv's laptops, and phones...waiting to see two guys,  as a fan on another forum said " do it " :joy: 

Anyway...I know that this was posted as a  Episode 9 Starter Pack:

Reveal hidden contents

messageimage_1538741868509.jpg

But for those who can't use that pack and in the pursuit of gender equity. I share with you ( just received this) 

Episode 9 Starter Pack #2.  

Reveal hidden contents

s__3055618.jpg

Nothing like choices.....happy viewing !

Well all starter packs are good to have. Just wanted to say enjoy the episode when it's shown. I'm sitting in a restaurant right now having dinner with friends and unfortunately won't be home in time to watch it live. I'll watch it in the morning during breakfast. Gives me something extra to look forward to. Anyway, enjoy and talk tomorrow. :D

• Like 1

Love By Chance The Series

Episode 9

Friday, 5 October 2018

LINE TV Thailand International Release 

Part 1 https://tv.line.me/embed/4178863

Part 2 https://tv.line.me/embed/4178865

Part 3 https://tv.line.me/embed/4178866

Part 4 https://tv.line.me/embed/4178867

Eng Subs are already available...!!

:dizzy: :love: :kiss_wink: :innocent:

Cheers...!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

The live links aren't working for me :bawling: I'll just wait till later. 

What link did you used?

Better watch at gmm25 live streaming..

http://www.zaatvhd.com/channel-gmm25-online/

Works perfectly. Unfortunately its just ended. Just watch on Line.

Beside, the sex scenes is being cut.

My hope destroyed when it being cut. But then I remember, it aired on tv. They will definitely cut it. T.T

I will rewatch the full version on Line..

• Like 1

I am so ready to see this episode!!!! Can’t wait to get home and watch. Am gonna stay off soompi till I watch so it can feel fresher. Enjoy all you early birds!

• Like 2

I am officially dead! Good bye world!!! Don't open the spoiler tag if you aren't ready to be spoiled

These two boys (gosh I keep telling myself, they are kids they are kids) did such an excellent job acting out those bedrooms scenes. I loved LOVED the way Pete was coquettish and also had the whole puppy eye down to a T to get Ae to do him. This episode was definitely Pete's episode. I think Pete plays the shy rich kid to get what he wants. FREAKING AE!! I can see why Perth was picked to play this character. HE is really good....OMG THOSE KISSES, they were so sweet and sexy at the same time. I can't believe these two went in on that...Take note BLs this is how you do a bedroom scene that isn't graphic but also isn't perverse. Ae and his hickey and Pete with his hands fisting on Ae's thighs cause he was impatient to get Ae naked!!! The way Pete's hands held Ae's neck as they kissed. GOSH these two are making me a mess when I see those small touches

:joy::flushed:

• Like 8

:wub:

On 10/4/2018 at 2:16 AM, aniola said:

It is funny how everyone turn their heads on Perth and laught. And Saint got the microphone preparing to say his cute words even before woman finished talking.:rolleyes:

tumblr_pg0k53QKkX1x8jq0lo1_540.gif

tumblr_pg0k53QKkX1x8jq0lo3_540.gif

tumblr_pg0k53QKkX1x8jq0lo4_540.gif

Dead :sweatingbullets: but sooooooo worth it 

• Like 1

Ae and Pete chemistry is on another level :kiss_wink:

My pete is sooooo adorable :wub:

What will my frida6feel like without LBC :tears:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Hellllo!  Ciao a tutti!  Happy Friday!  I am just ecstatic that they finally let JayBL sub the episode before it aired!  Wow, such an awesome surprise!!  So, my initial random thoughts, then will read all the comments...

Tin and Can got more attention than I expected this episode, considering the teaser.  I guess we're ready to really switch to their storyline, since Ae and Pete have. . . ah hem. . . done most of their development in terms of becoming a real couple.  I was really pulled in by Tin and Pete's first conversation.  I didn't expect such a blunt conversation and renewed offer like that.  Made me like Tin more.  He meant what he said.  He loves Pete (as a friend), and according to his twisted logic, he thinks he's the qualified party to "take care of" Pete.  If it weren't for Ae, I'd be rooting for them.

I'm pretty sure Can has had a crush (as in, he's a hottie!) on Tin since the beginning.  He went out of his way to notice the guy before they'd ever really had much interaction.  And whoever it was in here that said "Tin stole Can's first kiss" was right on the money.  Can seemed pretty freaked out that he hadn't managed to kiss a girl first.  I loved that Can tried to establish Tin's sexuality by talking to Pete!  It's a BL, but sexualities exist!  Even among guys who aren't katooeys (or whatever Ae called P'Money. . . transgender?). It's possible to be gay or bisexual!  Weeeee!  Maybe one or both will use that word to describe themselves before the season is done, so we aren't saddled with a two-way "gay for you".  I am ready to care about this couple.

Pond was sneaky this episode, but actually he was less "under the radar" than I expected.  Haha, Ae and Pete both knew by the end of the episode that he had some hand in their. . . reaching their destination.

Ok, finally, the SCENE.  I have nothing bad to say.  I liked it.  I do have a couple critiques, if P'New wanted to actually raise my blood pressure (as I was hoping a bit, from his teases and from my experience with ep 7), that I'll mention in a moment. 

This show falls below TWM and WTD, and above every other Thai BL, in terms of "skinship" (eww, first time I've used that word, I think, didn't like it).  Just as we already knew.  The "first time" scene was better scripted than I expected, and less awkward, which I really appreciated. I'm glad that it came off as so sweet and consensually desired.  I mean, it's both of their first time.  Being with someone you love, your official boyfriend, both virgins, prepared with the correct goodies (thanks Pond), and hugging and agreeing that you both want it equally before moving on to the act...  All super adorable.  And the scenes that followed were also sweet and a little hot.  I can be perfectly happy as it is. . .  Lovely scene. 

But here are the two things that could have raised my blood pressure to locker room scene levels:  1)  Just one kiss, maybe toward the end of the scene, with a bit of the locker room intensity.  You can kiss passionately just from being turned on, doesn't have to be jealously motivated/out of desperation.  These kisses were just above the car kisses.  Still, it was well done and not awkward, thank god.  The actors really are giving it their all.  2)  I actually thought they panned down a bit too much toward the end of the scene.  The intertwining fingers, the kissing of chest/neck, the talk "sorry if I hurt you, but I can't hold back anymore" or something to that effect, were undercut a bit by cutting back out to the shot showing they were still both mostly clothed, and with the comforter between them, during all of that.  I didn't want to see MORE, I actually wanted to see less, so my brain could fill in the blanks with a further level of disrobement.

The part of the episode that got me hottest?  When Ae said he was hard.  Whew!  I was sitting here with Pete like, "What the hell, Ae, get your hard a$$ back here!  Well, not a$$, but. . .

Ok, now that you've all read the depths of my perviness. . . Can we still be friends? 

Haha.  Nice shots of the lamp and Pete's pajama top, right?  No goldfish to be seen. .  .   

• Like 6