Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

What an amazing Episode 8...!! Lovely...!!

In my opinion this Thai BL Series has already surpassed almost all the other Series in all way possibles.

The script is amazing... the kisses have been overwhelming; and the acting from the entire cast is far so much better...!!

This is like WOW....!! How could MCOT produce this, and then reject it...??? What a huge mistake...!!

Episode 8 was a settling down episode... and that for everybody shown on it:

Pete & Ae cleared up the most important issue that has been bothering Ae: Their social class and status differences.

Ae eternal problem since the beginning has been:

"How could ever this sweet loving prince find ME in anyway desirable...? I am short, and I not handsome, and I am from a poor social status."

Their both dialogues on this issue were so beautiful. First, Pete reminding Ae how important he has been to him, helping him in so many different ways... and then that talk about Ae's hands... Wow... so much poetry and meaning in a simple gesture...!! Absolutely inspiring...!!

It was also settling down for family affairs: The first steps have been done. Both mums were please with their future "son-in-law's", both families were please their sons have such good friends. Much better was Pete's mum... as she knows Ae is not just a friend to/of Pete. She only needed to listen to them talking... and on the lunch follow their eyes contact all the time. I think for every parent worried about their gay sons watching them in love and in good hands most be a huge relieve and a reason to feel happy as well.

And then even Pete moving into an apartment alone... their future <Refugium> with both kids already overloaded yet unable anyone to do the first move... so cute... as they both are inexperience but certainly looking forward their first time together. That, combined with Ae's words to Pete "you are my first many things"  are probably the most romantic words I have ever hear in a Thai Boys Love Series so far.... and the best part is... these are not just sweet words... No... they do express a deeper sense and meaning of belonging and needs.

This episode has been for me probably the MOST gratifying Thai Boys Love in years....!!

So glad they make it into the big screen...!!

Cheers...!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Dara Daily 14th Anniversary  

<note> the rest are in the spoiler to reduce data drain for phone users....

dovz3ixvaaacvnq.jpg

Spoiler

douldklvaaenrs6.jpg

douldeevsaa5olh.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Dara Daily 14th Anniversary  

<note> the rest are in the spoiler to reduce data drain for phone users....

dovz3ixvaaacvnq.jpg

Hide contents

douldklvaaenrs6.jpg

douldeevsaa5olh.jpg

I love him, but i'm still debating about Saint's hairstyle. Not sure i like it or not. :unsure:

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I love him, but i'm still debating about Saint's hairstyle. Not sure i like it or not. :unsure:

:phew: Yeah me too...there is this " gurlllll please...vide" to the hairstyle...:joy:
And now, before we have a S2 confirmed we are confirming spinoffs ?  Yeah would love to see KK/Tech...somehow though it feels out of order or a we can't finance a whole season, but we can do a spinoff.....dunno something to watch and see what happens.  The other possibility is that they only give us one more cpl  in depth...TinCan...and fans would not be happy to leave out Tech/KK so give them a spin-off. ( omg..this is beginning to feel like 2M )

Ok so I really dislike the sync to the novel crap.. ( adaptation works for me ) there are way too many chapters to get to the consummation .(I've read it) they don't need to give us 5 episodes of longing and building up...it was too long to read and is too long to watch.  Just my thinking..:rolleyes:

Edited by deltos
added words
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, deltos said:

:phew: Yeah me too...there is this " gurlllll please...vide" to the hairstyle...:joy:
And now, before we have a S2 confirmed we are confirming spinoffs ?  Yeah would love to see KK/Tech...somehow though it feels out of order or a we can't finance a whole season, but we can do a spinoff.....dunno something to watch and see what happens.

Ok so I really dislike the sync to the novel crap.. ( adaptation works for me ) there are way too many chapters to get to the consummation .(I've read it) they don't need to give us 5 episodes of longing and building up...it was too long to read and is too long to watch.  Just my thinking..:rolleyes:

You're right as always! I'm hoping that they get down to business in the next episode. We've had more than enough build up now with the last episode to release the dragon. :D

I assume we're not going to see much KK/Tech in future episodes if they're going to be doing a spin off if the sponsors agree to it. As you said, watch and see what happens. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I assume we're not going to see much KK/Tech in future episodes if they're going to be doing a spin off if the sponsors agree to it. As you said, watch and see what happens. 

I was thinking that too. Kind of disappointing they are not geting more screen time.  I know a lot of fans (and even people on here) are upset with them as a ship since KK does less than wholesome things in the book, and I really hope they change the storyline of that night for the show. They could easily adapt it another way...

But I don't really care that he's a bit twisted and a liar. I have to admit I love dark characters. But I guess most people are praising the show for being so soft for lack of a better word.

3 hours ago, deltos said:

I really hope they change the pacing too. In fact, I hope they will have sex in the next episode, then we can move to another storyline :phew: Episode 8 already kinda felt too long to me with all the interrupted moments (especially with these crap excuses every time). Felt a bit like a filler episode sometimes.

2 hours ago, checkmatey said:

I was thinking that too. Kind of disappointing they are not geting more screen time.  I know a lot of fans (and even people on here) are upset with them as a ship since KK does less than wholesome things in the book, and I really hope they change the storyline of that night for the show. They could easily adapt it another way...

But I don't really care that he's a bit twisted and a liar. I have to admit I love dark characters. But I guess most people are praising the show for being so soft for lack of a better word.

Yeah I don't really know what writers planned for Techno/KK. In the 4 first episodes, it seemed like they were gonna get some screen time but then they disappeared for the 4 following episodes...Anyway, if they intend to keep their first night as it was written in the novel, I won't even watch the spin-off if it's ever made.

I like KK's personnality too (so far). Yes, he schemes a lot but not in a harmful way and he sincerely cares for Techno. However, again, if the writers stick to the novel for their storyline, that will change the way I see him and there's no way I'll keep supporting such a character.

• Like 2

On 9/29/2018 at 6:44 PM, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Ok off topic but had to share this on here. It now has english subs but we all knew what it said. :heart:

They're now official family members. :D

Hide contents

Ok, ok, I cave.  MewArt is real. 

Hahaha.  Oh my god, if it is just fan service, they're insane.  Just this once, though!  I'm not about to start believing that MaxTul, Krist/Singto, etc. are real, so don't even try it!  

Oh man, I can't believe I'm saying this. . . but. . .

Congrats guys, on your happy irl relationship.  That is actually real.  And not the delusion of crazy fans.  Right?  (It's not just that I've become a crazy fan, right guys?) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

I'm not about to start believing that MaxTul, Krist/Singto, etc. are real, so don't even try it!  

I'm with you there.

My gaydar doesn't even twitch with them. 

With Mew and Art it was vibrating like an earthquake. :D

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, baw74 said:

LOL no worries... 44! Doesn't feel like it tho... still blows my mind...

Happy almost birthday!  (I had a theory that the "74" from your name came from your birth year. I win!) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

Happy almost birthday!  (I had a theory that the "74" from your name came from your birth year. I win!) 

And i "originally" thought it was his age! :flushed: 

My bad!!!! :tounge_xd:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, mads102030 said:

Ok, ok, I cave.  MewArt is real. 

Hahaha.  Oh my god, if it is just fan service, they're insane.  Just this once, though!  I'm not about to start believing that MaxTul, Krist/Singto, etc. are real, so don't even try it!  

Oh man, I can't believe I'm saying this. . . but. . .

Congrats guys, on your happy irl relationship.  That is actually real.  And not the delusion of crazy fans.  Right?  (It's not just that I've become a crazy fan, right guys?) 

The first step to recovery is to admit that you have an addiction...LMAO.  Yes, they are real. And no you haven't become a crazy fan...I knew there was  attraction was there from the first WTDBTS the pings were off the chart and  also knew that there was a long journey ahead. As Kermit the frog says, " it not easy being green". 

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm with you there.

My gaydar doesn't even twitch with them. 

With Mew and Art it was vibrating like an earthquake. :D

Dude you are so on point there...and there are a few others I get pings from and  it's clearly not for public convo... but we all have the same dar...:phew:

• Haha 3

On 9/29/2018 at 2:14 PM, SaQaroz said:

You noticed :) Yeaaaah I suppose I'm not as good BL fan material as others here lol. I just don't get that we can't have a good, sexy scene without some dubious behavior/consent in it. I mean the locker scene would have been great without throwing Pete against the door and ignoring his protesting afterwards. But I read the corresponding part in the novel and...well let's say it's actually better in the show :sweatingbullets:

Yep, there are just little things they could do to make so many scenes more palatable.  Ae was acting like an a** in general, dragging Pete around those 2 eps, and I don't know how to fix that.  He wasn't being especially rough with the dragging, so it wasn't too jarring for me, just kind of "off". But the push against the lockers really didn't even make sense with Ae's character, always trying to protect Pete from physical harm.  He even said later in the ep that he knew Pete didn't like Tin "like that", due to the look in his eyes.  So we know he doesn't suspect Pete of anything.  Why throw him like that?  Just backing him up to the lockers while talking could have solved that problem, and been no less sexy.  I liked the kiss over Pete's protest, in terms of sexiness. "I don't want to wait anymore."  The problem was that Pete's protest wasn't written well, so he just said "Wait, Ae".  Which means, "Stop".  If they had put different words in Pete's mouth, Ae could have interrupted them without it seeming to ignore Pete.  Even just a "Wait, Ae, are you sure...?" would have indicated that Pete's protest wasn't because he didn't want to continue, but maybe because he didn't know if Ae was doing the right thing, for himself.  Anyway, I've made peace with that scene, because, who am I kidding?  It was pretty hot (made less so, not more so, by the problems, but still hot), way more than most of us expected, and they ended it with quite a sweet talk that put everything in perspective.  

On the other hand, there's very little that can be done to fix the KK/Techno problem, unless they completely re-write it. 

Spoiler

When it's your FIRST TIME with someone (and their first time ever! ewww, novel stated 'No was a virgin), and there was no pre-existing (two-sided) flirtatious type relationship, and one is passing out drunk on the ground and crying. . . Nope, KK, that's not your moment. 

" And Tum/Tar...zzzzz"  Agreed.  But I want to know more about Tharn and Type.  Specifically, about their moans of pleasure every night.  Crap, thinking out loud again. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 9/29/2018 at 3:37 PM, deltos said:

if you have access to Weibo...you will always see different scenes or cuts.  It's always good to widen your vision. I remember there were some cuts in the Chinese version of TWM2 last year  that you didn't see in the Thai version..and they were tasty to say the least.:yum:

I've seen the finger sucking/slight extension of the late season sex scene. ;)

Did I miss anything else? :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SaQaroz said:

I really hope they change the pacing too. In fact, I hope they will have sex in the next episode, then we can move to another storyline :phew: Episode 8 already kinda felt too long to me with all the interrupted moments (especially with these crap excuses every time). Felt a bit like a filler episode sometimes.

Yeah I don't really know what writers planned for Techno/KK. In the 4 first episodes, it seemed like they were gonna get some screen time but then they disappeared for the 4 following episodes...Anyway, if they intend to keep their first night as it was written in the novel, I won't even watch the spin-off if it's ever made.

I like KK's personnality too (so far). Yes, he schemes a lot but not in a harmful way and he sincerely cares for Techno. However, again, if the writers stick to the novel for their storyline, that will change the way I see him and there's no way I'll keep supporting such a character.

Agreed increased pacing is necessary if they are going to fully introduce 4 cpls...in the next five episods. It's a difficult task for sure when you have an ensemble cast.  I think MIR manage to pull it off pretty well and P'New was involved in that project so he knows well the pitfalls and the risks you take hedging your bet on a second season ( that may or may not happen - case in point 2m).  Which is why I said earlier...to be in lock-step with a novel is dicey because there are loses and some viewer patience wears thin. I'm hoping they can pull off the consummation in about 10 minutes..then use the rest of the time for TinCan and Tech/KK. :phew:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

Yep, there are just little things they could do to make so many scenes more palatable.  Ae was acting like an a** in general, dragging Pete around those 2 eps, and I don't know how to fix that.  He wasn't being especially rough with the dragging, so it wasn't too jarring for me, just kind of "off".  But the push against the lockers really didn't even make sense with Ae's character, always trying to protect Pete from physical harm.

For myself, I like the scenes the way they are now. I wouldn't want the director to change anything. I don't want anything to be fixed either. Maybe it's just my taste, but I think they're perfect. For me, Ae is not a polite person since the beginning. His language is very rough, maybe a little bit gentler with Pete, but still very rough. The way he chooses the pronouns to talk with friends, even a newly-met person like Pete, says many things about his characters. If you compare Ae's language with Tin's language, you would realize that Tin is super polite, and super well-mannered. I bet a typical person (except for Pete and Chompoo) would never fall for a guy like Ae in real life. Actually, Ae in the series is already much cuter and much more polite than Ae in the novel. His language contains full of swear words, even when speaking with his brother Oh (in the novel).

• Like 3